Mega Clubs on the move

Strikers FC North to So Cal Blues .....interesting that blues are making a step into boys soccer.
If true, possibly because they have had financial issues for years, as well as field difficulties (who doesn't of course). Maybe this lessens both of these. Have to see the books.

Maybe I am missing a piece of the puzzle. Blues have a strong ECNL affiliation, Strikers were just booted from ECNL 2 years ago. Would that not ruffle some feathers??

That occurred to me too. But I'd think they be shooting for Boys ECNL.
Well, if my dd ever gets asked what clubs she played for she can now drop Strikers FC from the list. It will look better than all the club hopping perceptions🤣🤣🤣 One down a few more to go. Blues always worked on a small budget, relied on Blues Cup and from what I hear, the fields at the Ranch was a huge blow. I would have sold the club in 2017 and took the cash if I were Crazy Larry and Tad.

Well, if my dd ever gets asked what clubs she played for she can now drop Strikers FC from the list. It will look better than all the club hopping perceptions🤣🤣🤣 One down a few more to go. Blues always worked on a small budget, relied on Blues Cup and from what I hear, the fields at the Ranch was a huge blow. I would have sold the club in 2017 and took the cash if I were Crazy Larry and Tad.
They more or less did, my understanding is FC Goldenstate owns Blues, and have for quite a while back to when they were struggling financially. So wondering if the boys may tap into that side of things somehow. Or Maybe they just go all Blues or 50/50. Either way interesting.

Back