Junior Hunter to admit guilt

I saw Senior Hunter on the TV last night saying that since 15 of the 16 charges against junior were dropped as part of the plea bargain that it is actually some sort of victory. I recall that he had a similar obfuscating message when he gave up the fight with San Diego County and paid up his overdue property taxes soon before he retired.

I saw Senior Hunter on the TV last night saying that since 15 of the 16 charges against junior were dropped as part of the plea bargain that it is actually some sort of victory. I recall that he had a similar obfuscating message when he gave up the fight with San Diego County and paid up his overdue property taxes soon before he retired.
Declaring victory where there is none is straight up nutter 101, the t-goons in here do it all the time.

This guy gets my brass balls award. @espola is he under cover t?
Is it balls to stand up and admit you believe unfounded and thoroughly debunked propaganda? . . . or is it admitting to being prone toward ignorance?

. . . and Biden should have just laughed at the guy.

Fabrication, fiction and propaganda, sad thing is we have Americans and Russians working in cahoots in search of victory. Problem is the Russians are playing the long game while t and company are looking for instant gratification.

Is it balls to stand up and admit you believe unfounded and thoroughly debunked propaganda? . . . or is it admitting to being prone toward ignorance?

Fabrication, fiction and propaganda, sad thing is we have Americans and Russians working in cahoots in search of victory. Problem is the Russians are playing the long game while t and company are looking for instant gratification.
I have no idea who is telling the truth but Biden is acting non Presidential. I think he's trying to be a tough guy like Trump. You know he was going, "listen Fat ass." Joe is not looking good right now. What Trump does is wrong to many and what Joe and Hunter did looks wrong at best. So were all wrong. These are not high crimes. This is pay per play and Trump can play that game too. Is this guy under cover foxnews loyalist? Tea Party guy? He almost fought a Biden supporter. Biden took the bait and failed again. "Listen Jacko." Hahahahahahaha. Obama scored too!!!

1575746640821.png

kenyans too,
87CDE5D2-F9E1-494C-B6D5-BB6D7D9297B7.jpeg

I have no idea who is telling the truth but Biden is acting non Presidential. I think he's trying to be a tough guy like Trump. You know he was going, "listen Fat ass." Joe is not looking good right now. What Trump does is wrong to many and what Joe and Hunter did looks wrong at best. So were all wrong. These are not high crimes. This is pay per play and Trump can play that game too. Is this guy under cover foxnews loyalist? Tea Party guy? He almost fought a Biden supporter. Biden took the bait and failed again. "Listen Jacko." Hahahahahahaha. Obama scored too!!!

View attachment 5933

Trumpist.

None of your nonsense changes reality, and the reality is that GOP stands for
going
off to
prison

Yes multiple members of your party are going off to prison......

Looks like Chris Wray will possibly be FIRED within the next 24 - 48 hours over the
schiff he pulled to get Adam Schiff those Phone Numbers.....and Adam Schiff is
going to be arrested for the crap he pulled....!

You just don't learn do you......YOU support a Criminal Operation called the

Democratic Party....

Yes multiple members of your party are going off to prison......

Looks like Chris Wray will possibly be FIRED within the next 24 - 48 hours over the
schiff he pulled to get Adam Schiff those Phone Numbers.....and Adam Schiff is
going to be arrested for the crap he pulled....!

You just don't learn do you......YOU support a Criminal Operation called the

Democratic Party....
What did Wray do?

View attachment 5933
You believe the hype.

Connecticut residents can breath a bit easier these days. A serial GOLF BALL
thief has been arrested.
Joseph Kolenda, 58, turned himself into police after
a search warrant executed at his home in August turned up more than
2,500 golf balls, according to Fairfield Citizen Online Kolenda is
currently out on $10,000 bail, which, ironically, is about the value of the golf
balls he's stolen since 2017. A police report says Kolenda stole 20,800 golf balls
from the Patterson Club in Fairfield. And no,
he didn't just horde them in his home.
Kolenda sold the golf balls to a nearby driving range for 73 cents a pop.

What did Wray do?

Look up how the authorization process is SUPPOSED to go and
then match that up with the phone numbers Adam Schiff released
with his indictment....Adam Schiff is PHUCKED and CHRIS WRAY
BETTER BE FIRED BY MONDAY FOR AUTHORIZING THE ATT

NATIONAL SECURITY LETTER QUERY !

Schiff cannot authorize an NSL.
SDNY cannot authorize an NSL.
ONLY CHRIS WRAY can authorize an NSL...!
And just because Trump appointed him doesn't mean
Trump can't FIRE him...!

THIS CRAP HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH.........!

Adam Schiff belongs in one of those below for MASSIVE Treasonous acts !

https://awesometalks.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/2051.jpg?w=584

Look up how the authorization process is SUPPOSED to go and
then match that up with the phone numbers Adam Schiff released
with his indictment....Adam Schiff is PHUCKED and CHRIS WRAY
BETTER BE FIRED BY MONDAY FOR AUTHORIZING THE ATT

NATIONAL SECURITY LETTER QUERY !

Schiff cannot authorize an NSL.
SDNY cannot authorize an NSL.
ONLY CHRIS WRAY can authorize an NSL...!
And just because Trump appointed him doesn't mean
Trump can't FIRE him...!

THIS CRAP HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH.........!

Adam Schiff belongs in one of those below for MASSIVE Treasonous acts !

https://awesometalks.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/2051.jpg?w=584
You still babbling nonsensical nonsense I see. None of that is true and none of that will happen. You are a loon and you should seek help. You are delusional.

Crooks are everywhere and in every political party. Listen to this guy. He's the only one I trust. He doesn't like Trump either and didn't vote him. Is he now a trumpist @espola? He sure does love our country and so do I. All of you need to look in the mirror and get your sorry asses in the middle asap. Stop being blind to your agenda and what you want. This is all bull shit. I'm out and going back to soccer :)

View attachment 5889
That guy is a complete idiot, an embarrassment to his profession and just said the exact opposite of what he said during the Clinton blow job impeachment.

You still babbling nonsensical nonsense I see. None of that is true and none of that will happen. You are a loon and you should seek help. You are delusional.

We will see how NOT true it is......... Jackass....Oops Mr Democrat.
You have Noooooo Idea how wrong you are...

That guy is a complete idiot, an embarrassment to his profession and just said the exact opposite of what he said during the Clinton blow job impeachment.

Yeah.....If you support the Fantasy your part of the " Club "...if you turn witness...
The smear begins.....You are such a Tool.

Back