Junior Hunter to admit guilt

Listen to yourself dude.
I'm liberal because I'm an independent thinker & voter.
I swing all over the jungle and decide every 4 years.
The Lion Mr Trump will get 4 more years.
I actually except that and will work with the President.
Go Steelers, Go Bruins, Go Lakers,
Go Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Go Strikers and go USA!!!!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlw9pklOynYjGmnGO9L-aCWilyIebRCjjna8sfLHVPIjiipvsd&s

What a douche....I flushed you out with ease...

" Stuck with Trump "........

What's up closet Progressive Liberal...you're not in the middle.

What a pussy...at least have some semblance of Cojones...

The Fear Factor: Conservatives Are More Sensitive to Threat
Science has shown that the conservative brain has an exaggerated fear response when faced with stimuli that may be perceived as threatening. A 2008 study in the journal Science found that conservatives have a stronger physiological reaction to startling noises and graphic images compared to liberals. A brain-imaging study published in Current Biology revealed that those who lean right politically tend to have a larger amygdala — a structure that is electrically active during states of fear and anxiety. And a 2014 fMRI study found that it is possible to predict whether someone is a liberal or conservative simply by looking at their brain activity while they view threatening or disgusting images, such as mutilated bodies. Specifically, the brains of self-identified conservatives generated more activity overall in response to the disturbing images.
These brain responses are automatic and not influenced by logic or reason. As long as Trump continues to portray Muslims and Hispanic immigrants as imminent threats, many conservative brains will involuntarily light up like light bulbs being controlled by a switch. Fear keeps his followers energized and focused on safety. And when you think you’ve found your protector, you become less concerned with offensive and divisive remarks.

Trumpist.
My son is one. True story @espola. My family attended a church for many years that was very mixed racially. It was what drew me to the church in the first place. It was great until 2016. My son loves Trump. He asked if it would be ok to put a Trump flag outside. Although Temecula is pretty conservative city, I said no because I don't want someone to damage my cars in the middle of the night. I told him he can exercise his rights inside the house. Well, some folks who hated Trump from church came over for bible study. That was it. The friendship in Christ over all because of Trump and that stupid flag my son put up. Never talked to me again. So sad Espy

The Fear Factor: Conservatives Are More Sensitive to Threat
Science has shown that the conservative brain has an exaggerated fear response when faced with stimuli that may be perceived as threatening. A 2008 study in the journal Science found that conservatives have a stronger physiological reaction to startling noises and graphic images compared to liberals. A brain-imaging study published in Current Biology revealed that those who lean right politically tend to have a larger amygdala — a structure that is electrically active during states of fear and anxiety. And a 2014 fMRI study found that it is possible to predict whether someone is a liberal or conservative simply by looking at their brain activity while they view threatening or disgusting images, such as mutilated bodies. Specifically, the brains of self-identified conservatives generated more activity overall in response to the disturbing images.
These brain responses are automatic and not influenced by logic or reason. As long as Trump continues to portray Muslims and Hispanic immigrants as imminent threats, many conservative brains will involuntarily light up like light bulbs being controlled by a switch. Fear keeps his followers energized and focused on safety. And when you think you’ve found your protector, you become less concerned with offensive and divisive remarks.

You have no idea what you posted above, yet YOU posted it....
Absolutely laughable.

My son is one. True story @espola. My family attended a church for many years that was very mixed racially. It was what drew me to the church in the first place. It was great until 2016. My son loves Trump. He asked if it would be ok to put a Trump flag outside. Although Temecula is pretty conservative city, I said no because I don't want someone to damage my cars in the middle of the night. I told him he can exercise his rights inside the house. Well, some folks who hated Trump from church came over for bible study. That was it. The friendship in Christ over all because of Trump and that stupid flag my son put up. Never talked to me again. So sad Espy

You admit t has committed crimes, using his office for personal and political advantage, but are opposed to removing him.

Trumpist, by definition.

You admit t has committed crimes, using his office for personal and political advantage, but are opposed to removing him.

Trumpist, by definition.
High crimes? No!!!! Trump is Trump and 63,000,000 Trumpist voted for him, Get a better candidate and take him out that way. You losers can't see that? You too smart espy, and you know you have no one who can beat him so you do what all emotional people do. You cheat!!!!

High crimes? No!!!! Trump is Trump and 63,000,000 Trumpist voted for him, Get a better candidate and take him out that way. You losers can't see that? You too smart espy, and you know you have no one who can beat him so you do what all emotional people do. You cheat!!!!

You're just digging your hole deeper.

OK smart one, lets see how you see how the future will unfold. Will trump get impeached and kicked out of office by the senate?

I don't do predictions. I prefer to deal with reality. T has committed crimes and has admitted committing them. His posture of refusing to cooperate with the investigations is probably more crimes (obstruction of justice, perjury, bribery, influencing witnesses, etc). His international political positions would have been considered to be treasonous by the conservatives of my youth.

Reactions: Wez
I don't do predictions. I prefer to deal with reality.
Reality......You live in fantasy land....

T has committed crimes and has admitted committing them.
His posture of refusing to cooperate with the investigations is
probably more crimes (obstruction of justice, perjury, bribery, influencing
witnesses, etc).
His international political positions would have been considered to
be treasonous by the conservatives of my youth.

YOU are a Joke...

Crooks are everywhere and in every political party. Listen to this guy. He's the only one I trust. He doesn't like Trump either and didn't vote him. Is he now a trumpist @espola? He sure does love our country and so do I. All of you need to look in the mirror and get your sorry asses in the middle asap. Stop being blind to your agenda and what you want. This is all bull shit. I'm out and going back to soccer :)

View attachment 5889

The Republicans brought in Turley when they were impeaching Clinton. He had pretty much the opposite opinions then. He's a hypocrite for hire.

Reactions: Wez
I don't do predictions. I prefer to deal with reality. T has committed crimes and has admitted committing them. His posture of refusing to cooperate with the investigations is probably more crimes (obstruction of justice, perjury, bribery, influencing witnesses, etc). His international political positions would have been considered to be treasonous by the conservatives of my youth.
Your Professor lady just said what I was waiting for. This is the biggest Bull Shit ever and frankly scary. It all started when Trump won. I have the proof from all these liberal professors. Their all the same except for JT. This is scary and now I'm starting to feel like Mr No no no no no and now my eyes have been opened again. Gaertz is the man......

Your Professor lady just said what I was waiting for. This is the biggest Bull Shit ever and frankly scary. It all started when Trump won. I have the proof from all these liberal professors. Their all the same except for JT. This is scary and now I'm starting to feel like Mr No no no no no and now my eyes have been opened again. Gaertz is the man......

"proof"?

High crimes, not so sure this falls under that. Vote him out bro. Can't the Left pull that off? This is a complete disaster for you guys and now because of how you treat people like me in the middle, Trump will get 4 more years. Stupid and emotional you guys are. Now were going to be stuck with Trump again. Thanks for nothing :(
So you are against the Constitutional remedy of impeachment? Or do you not believe enlisting foreign entities into our electoral process is a problem? . . . talk about "dark money".

So you are against the Constitutional remedy of impeachment?
Or do you not believe enlisting foreign entities into our electoral process
is a problem? . . . talk about "dark money".

A. The President has done absolutely nothing impeachable.
B. The President did not enlist a foreign entity into our electoral process.
C. The " Dark Money " is why the Criminal politicians are so Butt twisted.
D. The vast majority of criminal Politicians are residing in the Democratic Party.....

DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS

YOU SUPPORT A CRIMINAL OPERATION BY
PROXY THRU YOUR OVERT ACTIONS DAILY.

SCUMBAG.

So why is Junior waiting until after the holidays to resign? Is he hoping his pension will vest another year?

Why did Adam Schiff associate with Ed Buck......?
Why did Adam Schiff call Dr Bruce Hensel his " Good " Friend....?
Why are all of Adam Schiff's friends pedophiles.....?

Why did Adam Schiff release the private number of a fellow Congressman....?
Why does Adam Schiff Lie daily....?

Why does the Democratic Party make Junior Hunter look like a Saint !!

Why did Adam Schiff associate with Ed Buck......?
Why did Adam Schiff call Dr Bruce Hensel his " Good " Friend....?
Why are all of Adam Schiff's friends pedophiles.....?

Why did Adam Schiff release the private number of a fellow Congressman....?
Why does Adam Schiff Lie daily....?

Why does the Democratic Party make Junior Hunter look like a Saint !!
None of your nonsense changes reality, and the reality is that GOP stands for
going
off to
prison

Back