Junior Hunter to admit guilt

Oh he's outta the club now for sure! . . . may get back in the good graces of the Mrs. but the he-man America/rule of law haters club will disown him for sure!
"Duncan? Duncan who? Donuts?"

Oh he's outta the club now for sure! . . . may get back in the good graces of the Mrs. but the he-man America/rule of law haters club will disown him for sure!
"Duncan? Duncan who? Donuts?"

The keys that turned the lock --
-Ms. Hunter found out that some of the campaign finance transgressions were used by junior to pay for dates with his girlfriends.
-Ms. Hunter changed her plea to guilty and started cooperating with FBI.

Did he say yet that he was resigning from Congress?

The keys that turned the lock --
-Ms. Hunter found out that some of the campaign finance transgressions were used by junior to pay for dates with his girlfriends.
-Ms. Hunter changed her plea to guilty and started cooperating with FBI.

Did he say yet that he was resigning from Congress?

Well, Well, Well.......

A sleeze ball and he's a Republican...

Based on " Govt " official Robert Menendez's filthy dirty Financial Dealings and he
is still a sitting official....he'll stay.
If I had any say he'd be OUT along with most of the other crooked Democrats/Republicans....

Oh and one LITTLE fact you ignoramuses are over looking....
His wife rolled on him due to the " Girlfriends "...
Just like Struck's wife rolled on him and released the texts of one " Lisa Page "....

Shit's coming unwound for the " CROOKED " politicians.......

Let's see how long " Eve Schiff " keeps quite about her husbands peculiar " Habits ".....

GOP Den of Thieves, as usual.

Hopefully this helps turn yet another County blue...

The only " Blue " yur gunna see is your wretched dwelling....

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwFv5c4CN--ruuuK-cch0d2Akn76fKYybaXNXyP1BvrsynRH1kDGXlVaEb7XuM1EHrkYIXhNff&usqp=CAE

I read a rumor that Issa moved into junior's district now that his former place of residence has turned unfriendly to him.

"Wealthy former congressman Darrell Issa says he retired from the U.S. House of Representatives because the Southern California district he served for 18 years had grown too moderate and no longer fit him.

But Issa says he now sees an opportunity to return to Congress in a neighboring San Diego-area district where voters are more aligned with his conservative values.

It also has a Republican incumbent headed to trial on corruption charges before the March primary."

"Wealthy former congressman Darrell Issa says he retired from the U.S. House of Representatives because the Southern California district he served for 18 years had grown too moderate and no longer fit him.

But Issa says he now sees an opportunity to return to Congress in a neighboring San Diego-area district where voters are more aligned with his conservative values.

It also has a Republican incumbent headed to trial on corruption charges before the March primary."

So one crook attempting to replace another.

So one crook attempting to replace another.
Crooks are everywhere and in every political party. Listen to this guy. He's the only one I trust. He doesn't like Trump either and didn't vote him. Is he now a trumpist @espola? He sure does love our country and so do I. All of you need to look in the mirror and get your sorry asses in the middle asap. Stop being blind to your agenda and what you want. This is all bull shit. I'm out and going back to soccer :)

1575485371037.png

Crooks are everywhere and in every political party. Listen to this guy. He's the only one I trust. He doesn't like Trump either and didn't vote him. Is he now a trumpist @espola? He sure does love our country and so do I. All of you need to look in the mirror and get your sorry asses in the middle asap. Stop being blind to your agenda and what you want. This is all bull shit. I'm out and going back to soccer :)

View attachment 5889
Do you think that absolves trump of any wrongdoing?

Do you think that absolves trump of any wrongdoing?
High crimes, not so sure this falls under that. Vote him out bro. Can't the Left pull that off? This is a complete disaster for you guys and now because of how you treat people like me in the middle, Trump will get 4 more years. Stupid and emotional you guys are. Now were going to be stuck with Trump again. Thanks for nothing :(

High crimes, not so sure this falls under that. Vote him out bro. Can't the Left pull that off? This is a complete disaster for you guys and now because of how you treat people like me in the middle, Trump will get 4 more years. Stupid and emotional you guys are. Now were going to be stuck with Trump again. Thanks for nothing :(

" Stuck with Trump "........

What's up closet Progressive Liberal...you're not in the middle.

What a pussy...at least have some semblance of Cojones...

" Stuck with Trump "........

What's up closet Progressive Liberal...you're not in the middle.

What a pussy...at least have some semblance of Cojones...
Listen to yourself dude. I'm liberal because I'm an independent thinker & voter. I swing all over the jungle and decide every 4 years. The Lion Mr Trump will get 4 more years. I actually except that and will work with the President. Go Steelers, Go Bruins, Go Lakers, Go Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Go Strikers and go USA!!!!

Listen to yourself dude. I'm liberal because I'm an independent thinker & voter. I swing all over the jungle and decide every 4 years. The Lion Mr Trump will get 4 more years. I actually except that and will work with the President. Go Steelers, Go Bruins, Go Lakers, Go Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Go Strikers and go USA!!!!

Trumpist.

Back