Is this in the future for the GDA?

You truly have lost it. I NEVER asked you how your DD was enjoying DPL. I knew she was playing ‘03 ECNL. You want me to post the PM’s. You’ve lost it!!!! Wtf
Please post buddy, mine are gone because I was naughty on the forum and have a new account. Si(e)nse your telling everyone what I said, I think a transcript would be fair.

Please post buddy, mine are gone because I was naughty on the forum and have a new account. Si(e)nse your telling everyone what I said, I think a transcript would be fair.
I will give you one chance to come clean...you want to stick by me PM’ing you about anything??!

You truly have lost it. I NEVER asked you how your DD was enjoying DPL. I knew she was playing ‘03 ECNL. You want me to post the PM’s. You’ve lost it!!!! Wtf
The moral of the story Kicker is you don't share PM with others. Their called "Private Messages" for a reason. That is low, low outing brah. Then attack the messenger as crazy and has lost all because I hurt your feelings about all the crap US Soccer Federation has brought to us ALL!!!

I 'm sure Dom has copies too. On this one, I will 100% stand up. I think everyone here will want to see them now.
If I PM’d you. You have record...show me. Only PM’s i have came from you. You oK me sharing. Then I will just gimme the OK

If I PM’d you. You have record...show me. Only PM’s i have came from you. You oK me sharing. Then I will just gimme the OK
I don't have old account access. I want you to share the first question I asked you privately about something I found out. You remember? I think you took it as sour grapes on my parts and I understand why. I realize now I shouldn't have asked you. That was a mistake especially when you start sharing things I PM. Kids are involved and that should omitted. Parents and their connections are ok to share if you want to be the one to share it. That has to be the first PM. Remember, I was fishing you for information that I had been recently been given that tore a hole in my heart and my dd heart. Like I said, folks wouldn't believe it if I said it, just like you.

I don't have old account access. I want you to share the first question I asked you privately about something I found out. You remember? I think you took it as sour grapes on my parts and I understand why. I realize now I shouldn't have asked you. That was a mistake especially when you start sharing things I PM. Kids are involved and that should omitted. Parents and their connections are ok to share if you want to be the one to share it. That has to be the first PM. Remember, I was fishing you for information that I had been recently been given that tore a hole in my heart and my dd heart. Like I said, folks wouldn't believe it if I said it, just like you.
I will...but you need to admit you blatantly lied about me PM’ing you about your DD playing DPL!

You said, I PM’d you about your DD and DPL, now you PM’d me and I didn’t answer???? Which one is it??? Make up your mind!
I didn't say you started the PMing bro. I did. You PM me a few questions too, gees. You like the flavor and I think the flavor you like is poison. That's my opinion from experience. That's why I'm on the forum all the time. If it's all that, then you have nothing to worry about and are completely wasting your time with me. I will be the crazy guy. I'm good with that for now.

I will...but you need to admit you blatantly lied about me PM’ing you about your DD playing DPL!
You said this 15 minutes ago:
"you PM’d me bitching that they wouldn’t let your DD Guest play in the DA playoffs they you want to call it a “soft League”. Dude you would buy a ketchup popsicle while wearing white gloves in Arizona." Dude, really????
I never said this and you know it. I was bitching that LD was trying to get HER to play in the playoffs and my dd said no to the rent a player. Look how you made me out to be. That's what pissed me off. It's BS and you started outing my PMs statements which were false.

I didn't say you started the PMing bro. I did. You PM me a few questions too, gees. You like the flavor and I think the flavor you like is poison. That's my opinion.
When you PM me to see if my dd was eligible for playoffs and said things like, "how is your dd enjoying DPL
Now I did or didn’t PM you? Help me understand what part of your hypocrisy I’m supposed to response to!

You said this 15 minutes ago:
"you PM’d me bitching that they wouldn’t let your DD Guest play in the DA playoffs they you want to call it a “soft League”. Dude you would buy a ketchup popsicle while wearing white gloves in Arizona." Dude, really????
I never said this and you know it. I was bitching that LD was trying to get HER to play in the playoffs and my dd said no to the rent a player. Look how you made me out to be. That's what pissed me off. It's BS and you started outing my PMs statements which were false.
I know what you are Kicker. They didn't just lie to me, they lied to my kid. That sucks!!!

Now I did or di through PMing me.
Maybe you thought she was DPL and ECNL and the way you worded it caused me to remember it? The fact you shared personal info from PM questions that were wrongfully displayed for all to see is low. All because I think the DA for girls is bad for America? Look at the personal attacks from you to me as a person? Thank God I believe in myself because all you have done is make fun of me and my displeasure with US Soccer Federation and a club who is reaping all the rewards for it. Enjoy it all Kicker.

Back