Is ECNL Boys 2003 Even Real?

We'll have to see. There seems to be a few high quality teams and many average at the 03 age bracket. But, time will tell

Maradona do you even know the difference on the league's. Please tell us the difference and the origin why they were made.

Not all players are blessed being in a DA region. So if we want to drive to CA 3 to 4 times a week maybe some of these Vegas players could make DA. I know a few every year go down and tryout and make it but then can not afford the move. So we have ECNL here. Two clubs playing in the ECNL gives the boys the possibility of being seen eventually. Socal is great and ECNL will work there and in other regions. There are DA teams that can not beat non-DA teams also. DA is not the end all be all.

Yeah they're straight garbage. I'm sure they charge a grip too.

Legends is another phony kickball team. All these pseudo labels and parents proudly beating their chests. SMH.
Hey soccer God, who do your talentless boys play for? I bet they aren't on a DA team...and probably wouldn't make any of the Boys ECNL Clubs. And I am pretty sure you have never told anyone "STFU"...in person. You are just not that tough. But it's fun to read your babble...you wannabe soccer guru.

Hey soccer God, who do your talentless boys play for? I bet they aren't on a DA team...and probably wouldn't make any of the Boys ECNL Clubs. And I am pretty sure you have never told anyone "STFU"...in person. You are just not that tough. But it's fun to read your babble...you wannabe soccer guru.

Anahuak Academy in the Latin league's I recall.

This is soccer at a much lower cost $ for everyone, competition is good, real world toughness gets rewarded on the somewhat scrappy fields, etc...

I know I'm beyond the range of simple minds, but God damn you fools are completely retarded.

Look who's talking
201503_1009_dcece_sm.jpg

Back