Is ECNL Boys 2003 Even Real?

I know I'm beyond the range of simple minds, but God damn you fools are completely retarded.
Anahuak Academy?? Really?? Haha. Maybe it's time to take your boys to a nice softball league or maybe explore the chance as cheerleaders, like their father...just Saying

Hahaha There's a sucker born every minute.

With E License Coaches?? You're kidding right?

ARE YOU SMART ENOUGH TO ACT DUMB ENOUGH TO GET AHEAD?
AND "Mr SHIT HOUSE" SIMONMAGUS. DID YOU KNOW YOU LIVING THE DREAM OF A MAD MAN. YOU IS A PIECE OF WASTE GARBAGE DISPOSAL.
YOU PROMOTE HATE. YOU SCREAM HATE. LET YOU FEEL HATE.

Here's a nugget for you Super Natural. Fall Boys ECNL schedule is out. Seven games scheduled for Fall, last game is Oct. 22nd. Short and sweet is an understatement.

Here's a nugget for you Super Natural. Fall Boys ECNL schedule is out. Seven games scheduled for Fall, last game is Oct. 22nd. Short and sweet is an understatement.

Where is the schedule at?

7 games? Are the out of state teams included or more to be scheduled? Girls ECNL has/d around 12-13 in fall I recall with my DD.

SCDSL has what about 11 games in this age but 7? Wow seems like part of a season or something?

Where is the schedule at?

7 games? Are the out of state teams included or more to be scheduled? Girls ECNL has/d around 12-13 in fall I recall with my DD.

SCDSL has what about 11 games in this age but 7? Wow seems like part of a season or something?

Fall: five games against SoCal team, two with Arizona teams. That's what we've been given.

ECNL schedules are set to work with the high school schedules. Both NV and AZ have fall high school seasons and CA is winter correct? So I think things start out slow and ramp up in the spring. First year may have its kinks which is no different than other newly formed leagues. DA still has quirks too.

ECNL schedules are set to work with the high school schedules. Both NV and AZ have fall high school seasons and CA is winter correct? So I think things start out slow and ramp up in the spring. First year may have its kinks which is no different than other newly formed leagues. DA still has quirks too.

In SC playing 7 games over 6-7 weeks then taking around 5 months off: Nov - Apr . Picking back up for last of Apr to May for about 16 games total is different. Playing league soccer for 12-14 weeks out of the year but split in two sections with a huge gap will make consistency a challenge.

For high school players the gap helps to avoid conflicts but the team and the other players are not developing together for a long time.

So some of the outstate teams are playing local only or in other comps during the fall and basically turning into spring NPL in they way it's been represented and traveling. Having this and the ENPL seems reduduant or am I missing something.

not completely sure how much spread their is between match weekends. I heard there are ECNL weekends in Sept/Oct/Nov/March/April and June. I see a three month break there not a 5month break. Not quite sure what ENPL but what do I know.

not completely sure how much spread their is between match weekends. I heard there are ECNL weekends in Sept/Oct/Nov/March/April and June. I see a three month break there not a 5month break. Not quite sure what ENPL but what do I know.

The socal Southwest schedule has games from 2nd week of Sept to third week of Oct. Breaks until April 22nd to later May.

No league games: Nov, Dec, Jan,Feb,March, not until 3rd week of April. Closer to 6 months (+- last weeks in Oct/Apr) with no league games scheduled for some teams.

FYI- Arizona plays HS Soccer in the Winter.

FYI- Arizona plays HS Soccer in the Winter.

Trying to accommodate HS play in NV which apparently plays in the fall with CA & AZ in the winter has created a 5 month or so league gap in the SW ECNL for boys.
The SC teams only play 7 games In the fall: 5 local + the 2 AZ teams.

The existing spring NPL run by us club soccer is essentially almost the same thing. Socal teams could have just stayed in there local leagues and played NPL in spring instead of ECNL. Would have had more games, a real fall season for less $$ /wo as much travel.

There are Cal Teams going to NV to play Players. I believe it is the in Heat. A few of our boys are having to navigate ECNL and HS to travel for ECNL and play here for ECNL. So I am not sure what the big uproar is. All leagues have issues.

There are Cal Teams going to NV to play Players. I believe it is the in Heat. A few of our boys are having to navigate ECNL and HS to travel for ECNL and play here for ECNL. So I am not sure what the big uproar is. All leagues have issues.

Issues aside no one is really happy about a 7 game fall season for Socal teams. That's half a fall season, dragging out other 7-9 games in apr-may for a total of 15-16 is what most teams do just for the fall season.

No other league has a 5 month gap in play so unless more games are added later or things changes some teams & players will not be playing ECNL for long if that's the way things are going to be for Socal teams.

Every one has choices. It is a first year league. kinks will get worked out I am sure. Everyone is such a "it has to be perfect now" person.

The issue is that many of our boys are going from 12-14 games in the Fall down to 7. Not too worried about it personally, since my son will have plenty to do. However, the 8th grade 2003's will have a very long/slow off season - hopefully their coaches will be proactive, train some and throw in some scrimmages and tournaments. The U15 2004s will also have to deal with quiet schedule.

California has fall tournaments like no other. I get the layoff is an issue our HS players navigate both ECNL and High School at the same time and this isn't going to be easy either. 03 teams play together in friendlies on weekends and I like inexpensive games (ref fees only). it is a lot of soccer but my son is enjoying both teams. Why can't ECNL socal teams play a match or two in the winter even with High school soccer? Does AZ ecnl have issues playing both High School and soccer and have a big layoff?

Back