High School Soccer's Fate

l
Seasonal ICU occupancy is already at 55% pre-Covid. Maybe if you did a little homework you know that. The question I have is why wasn’t the USS Mercy called in knowing we were going to face this?

You were shtick is old and tired.......By the way, how was your trip to New York?

Your schtick is tired. If you did your homework, you would know that hospital after hospital in the US has run out of ICU beds, is converting conference rooms for treatment, and is converting critical pediatric ICUs to treat adult patients. And facing critical shortages of medical staff.

If you did your homework, you would also know that a hospital ship can only be in one place at a time, and the one you identify is in dry dock in Portland getting repaired until August. Which I am sure must be CA’s fault, right?

Who said I went on a trip to NY?

We need someone to help us get to a place where we can all join hands and help each other and just sing with love for each other. No color and no one's religion or God is better then the other god or color. Just be nice to each other. The power grab is killing us all in the middle. I understand some had it better in the past, but now, we need to start sharing. Some in soccer were just ball hogs' and had all the access and connections. Power & control is now at stake like never before. Who life is it? Santa is watching who is going to be good or bad. He can see in your little heart and knows if you've been naughty and cheating and pushing others out of the way to get toilet paper. Come on, let's all join hands.

That will not happen. You and your friends expect everyone to just agree with you, and you seem to have no intention of doing what it takes to return this place to a soccer forum.

We’re 10 months into this pandemic, which is now at its worst point, and you’re still fighting everything being done to fight it. And now that a vaccine has finally arrived to save us from the American Way, you’re fighting even that. If it weren’t so obvious that you’re an idiot, you would be dangerous.

That will not happen. You and your friends expect everyone to just agree with you, and you seem to have no intention of doing what it takes to return this place to a soccer forum.

We’re 10 months into this pandemic, which is now at its worst point, and you’re still fighting everything being done to fight it. And now that a vaccine has finally arrived to save us from the American Way, you’re fighting even that. If it weren’t so obvious that you’re an idiot, you would be dangerous.
I'm obeying all rules from the leaders and not fighting like I would have in the play ground when we were ulittles. Pink belly and rubber fingers would be in order for you EOTL. I disagree and still obey and that is not a real fight from where I come from. Vaccine will never enter my body. My wife already gave me the grim news on the after glow after that bat disease enters the blood stream. Plus, were super, super healthy and have no need for it. How much you weigh? How old are you? Healthy? Obese? Chubby? Drink a lot? What say you? I am soon at my pre married weight.

I'm obeying all rules from the leaders and not fighting like I would have in the play ground when we were ulittles. Pink belly and rubber fingers would be in order for you EOTL. I disagree and still obey and that is not a real fight from where I come from. Vaccine will never enter my body. My wife already gave me the grim news on the after glow after that bat disease enters the blood stream. Plus, were super, super healthy and have no need for it. How much you weigh? How old are you? Healthy? Obese? Chubby? Drink a lot? What say you? I am soon at my pre married weight.

I am not surprised you intend to freeload off others to obtain the benefit of herd immunity, since freeloading is your thing. It shouldn’t be hard to convince your anti-vaxxer friends to also not get it. Hopefully there aren’t enough of you out there to keep killing people at current levels and continue preventing kids from playing sports.

l

Your schtick is tired. If you did your homework, you would know that hospital after hospital in the US has run out of ICU beds, is converting conference rooms for treatment, and is converting critical pediatric ICUs to treat adult patients. And facing critical shortages of medical staff.

If you did your homework, you would also know that a hospital ship can only be in one place at a time, and the one you identify is in dry dock in Portland getting repaired until August. Which I am sure must be CA’s fault, right?

It does get a little old. Let people get their frustration out, your negative comments and fishing to get people agitated is annoying. Here's the deal, I've said before I don't think you have any kids, or your kids are very young, so you really have no idea what you're talking about. Parents, and especially parents on this board, realize as their kids get older their time with them begins to diminish. The times in the car on the way to a game, the times seeing the joy in them as they are hanging out with friends on an away trip, the times seeing that look in their face when they make a great play, the times you council them when they don't play well or they have a tough loss. That stuff doesn't last, it goes faster than you can even imagine, and I think most people on this board realize that. Time does not wait for anyone, and this year it's taken on a toll on people, and people are frustrated, disappointed, and really just sad by the TIME they have lost. Some people take that sadness and frustration out differently, so let them vent, nothing on this board is going to negatively affect you in the greater scheme, so let people be, and stop with all the nonsense .

It does get a little old. Let people get their frustration out, your negative comments and fishing to get people agitated is annoying. Here's the deal, I've said before I don't think you have any kids, or your kids are very young, so you really have no idea what you're talking about. Parents, and especially parents on this board, realize as their kids get older their time with them begins to diminish. The times in the car on the way to a game, the times seeing the joy in them as they are hanging out with friends on an away trip, the times seeing that look in their face when they make a great play, the times you council them when they don't play well or they have a tough loss. That stuff doesn't last, it goes faster than you can even imagine, and I think most people on this board realize that. Time does not wait for anyone, and this year it's taken on a toll on people, and people are frustrated, disappointed, and really just sad by the TIME they have lost. Some people take that sadness and frustration out differently, so let them vent, nothing on this board is going to negatively affect you in the greater scheme, so let people be, and stop with all the nonsense .
Look, I'm sorry for hoping the forum all this time. This coach or whatever he is, is the only reason I came on here. These types have had their claws in the system and he's seeing all that power slip away. Some of these Docs need to get out of the game. I got one guy out and saved a lot of folks heartache. I took a lot of poop from so called friends but whatever. They need to get what they want for their kids and I understand that mindset. I'm not here to make friends. Trust me, predators were roaming the fields and as you can all see, their right here on the forum as well. Power grab for market share for youth soccer where the customers are the parents. Kids are the one's who get the short end of the stick.

Look, I'm sorry for hoping the forum all this time. This coach or whatever he is, is the only reason I came on here. These types have had their claws in the system and he's seeing all that power slip away. Some of these Docs need to get out of the game. I got one guy out and saved a lot of folks heartache. I took a lot of poop from so called friends but whatever. They need to get what they want for their kids and I understand that mindset. I'm not here to make friends. Trust me, predators were roaming the fields and as you can all see, their right here on the forum as well. Power grab for market share for youth soccer where the customers are the parents. Kids are the one's who get the short end of the stick.

I was speaking to EOTL, I totally get where you are coming from. Even though they come rapid fire, your're post do often bring a smile :)

I was speaking to EOTL, I totally get where you are coming from. Even though they come rapid fire, your're post do often bring a smile :)
I've been letting things out lately and it's been healing for me. However, those on the other end have taken an ear full and some rapid fire. Now you know why I love my wife so much. She's the most patient human I have ever met. Super nice and kind. All I have to do is be nice to her and all will go well with my soul. My dd is 10x more rapid fire then me and she is becoming a very strong young lady with her own mine and opinion.

Do you know what is old? Ten months of people claiming this is a hoax, that masks are ineffective, encouraging people to engage in behavior that unquestionably dangerous to others, blaming spread on black people, calling it the racist China virus for no reason other than to foment racism, and on and on. At a website intended to discuss youth soccer.

You are probably correct that nothing anyone says here will have any impact on me, but the same is also true the other way around, so why focus on me unless you’re looking for a fact free Qanon safe space, although that already exists at Parler? That said, I sincerely hope that you do not consider the racist comments here to be “blowing off steam” that should be ignored, because that just makes you part of the larger problem. Or are you ok with blatant racism and expect others to just put up with it?

Furthermore, I don’t subscribe to the selfish “American Way” of thinking. So when you ask me to back off because it doesn’t matter what the flat earth anti-vaxxer, denialist crowd says, keep in mind that I am not worried about any adverse impact on me personally. Rather, when people encourage others on social media to engage in irresponsible behavior based on falsities and Qanon conspiracy theories, it has a very tangible effect on people’s thinking over time, and the particular line of thinking here - especially efforts to encourage dangerous and irresponsible behavior - actually gets people killed. If you’re ok with it, and consider it “blowing off steam”, that’s your problem. If you want off topic crap to stop, direct your efforts to those who cause it rather than those who don’t roll over when they spew it.

If people want to talk about soccer, I’m all for that. If they want to try to convince others to believe Qanon conspiracy theories instead, I’m also here. This should be so easy. Talk about soccer without the hyperbole. Every single day, everyone gets a new opportunity, and they fail every single day. Or within 20 minutes as discussed in a thread a couple days ago. And frankly, you contribute to it by focusing on me, and not the root cause. I have yet to see you or anyone anyone politely request that someone stop calling covid china virus, or trashing Gavin Newsom personally. It looks like you have work to do.

l

“I know you are but what am I”. Lol....I know they are. As I said typical seasonality is 50-55%. Saw if was docked in Portland, but didn’t see anywhere that it was under repair. IF that is the case it would explain why not deployed as it was in March.

Did you forget telling us you where going to NYC? Did you cancel the trip?

Do you know what is old? Ten months of people claiming this is a hoax, that masks are ineffective, encouraging people to engage in behavior that unquestionably dangerous to others, blaming spread on black people, calling it the racist China virus for no reason other than to foment racism, and on and on. At a website intended to discuss youth soccer.

You are probably correct that nothing anyone says here will have any impact on me, but the same is also true the other way around, so why focus on me unless you’re looking for a fact free Qanon safe space, although that already exists at Parler? That said, I sincerely hope that you do not consider the racist comments here to be “blowing off steam” that should be ignored, because that just makes you part of the larger problem. Or are you ok with blatant racism and expect others to just put up with it?

Furthermore, I don’t subscribe to the selfish “American Way” of thinking. So when you ask me to back off because it doesn’t matter what the flat earth anti-vaxxer, denialist crowd says, keep in mind that I am not worried about any adverse impact on me personally. Rather, when people encourage others on social media to engage in irresponsible behavior based on falsities and Qanon conspiracy theories, it has a very tangible effect on people’s thinking over time, and the particular line of thinking here - especially efforts to encourage dangerous and irresponsible behavior - actually gets people killed. If you’re ok with it, and consider it “blowing off steam”, that’s your problem. If you want off topic crap to stop, direct your efforts to those who cause it rather than those who don’t roll over when they spew it.

If people want to talk about soccer, I’m all for that. If they want to try to convince others to believe Qanon conspiracy theories instead, I’m also here. This should be so easy. Talk about soccer without the hyperbole. Every single day, everyone gets a new opportunity, and they fail every single day. Or within 20 minutes as discussed in a thread a couple days ago. And frankly, you contribute to it by focusing on me, and not the root cause. I have yet to see you or anyone anyone politely request that someone stop calling covid china virus, or trashing Gavin Newsom personally. It looks like you have work to do.

You know what...you're right. Change the world, for me, people that spew ridiculousness could bother me less, because their thoughts and opinion aren't going to change my personal beliefs. I am going to let my actions speak for themselves instead of delving into the senselessness. Do you really think a back and forth about those things with people on this forum are going to change their opinion? My guess, is probably not, but if you want to waste your time trying, good for you. But remember, you engaging them in conversation makes you just as responsible as they are. I'm over it, if you want to banter with others, go ahead, I think you are wasting your time, but that is on you. Have you thought that if you don't engage in their behavior their nonsense ends up falling on a deaf ear? The more you engage, the more it promotes response, and thus the cycle continues. You're right, some of the comments are out of line, but try and rise above it, you seem plenty capable and knowledgeable.

AND...Selfishness isn't an American Way, it is the way of ALL people. Since we come out of the womb we are selfish beings, latching to mothers to provide. EVERY person in the world has selfishness within them and it takes someone who has a clear understanding of it, to overcome its power. The world is on a downward spiral because of selfishness, not just America, the WORLD. They say money is the root of all evil, maybe, but guess what drives the greed to want the money...Selfishness!!! You are just as selfish as the others by expressing your thoughts and opinions that are clearly not the views of others, so once again, you are in the same boat as everyone else, even though you think you are above it, you're right in it. Think about that, how can you really make a difference and is your approach really going to promote change? That's for real

You know what...you're right. Change the world, for me, people that spew ridiculousness could bother me less, because their thoughts and opinion aren't going to change my personal beliefs. I am going to let my actions speak for themselves instead of delving into the senselessness. Do you really think a back and forth about those things with people on this forum are going to change their opinion? My guess, is probably not, but if you want to waste your time trying, good for you. But remember, you engaging them in conversation makes you just as responsible as they are. I'm over it, if you want to banter with others, go ahead, I think you are wasting your time, but that is on you. Have you thought that if you don't engage in their behavior their nonsense ends up falling on a deaf ear? The more you engage, the more it promotes response, and thus the cycle continues. You're right, some of the comments are out of line, but try and rise above it, you seem plenty capable and knowledgeable.

AND...Selfishness isn't an American Way, it is the way of ALL people. Since we come out of the womb we are selfish beings, latching to mothers to provide. EVERY person in the world has selfishness within them and it takes someone who has a clear understanding of it, to overcome its power. The world is on a downward spiral because of selfishness, not just America, the WORLD. They say money is the root of all evil, maybe, but guess what drives the greed to want the money...Selfishness!!! You are just as selfish as the others by expressing your thoughts and opinions that are clearly not the views of others, so once again, you are in the same boat as everyone else, even though you think you are above it, you're right in it. Think about that, how can you really make a difference and is your approach really going to promote change? That's for real

I fully acknowledge that I will not change their mind, but I feel like I have been very clear about that and why I respond the way I do. Specifically, we went from an era of remote civility to many people thinking it is ok to be open with their racism, their bigotry, their fact free conspiracy theories, whether it’s an underground child trafficking tunnel under a DC pizza parlor, or the idea that masks don’t help, vaccines are poison, everyone’s dying of heartburn, etc. These people need to be reminded that they need to keep that s**t anonymous because it’s not ok in the real world. Others need to be deterred from this Qanon conspiracy nonsense because one thing that is effective, and probably most effective, is to mocked and patronize idiots for being idiots, and they have a teal hard time with that. I get that I’m outnumbered here because most rational people are nice and go away, and also because youth soccer for some reason really brings out the crazies. I get that this is a long term issue, but I’ve got time. A number of people have already been banned here and, although they’re back with different names, they’re not nearly as bad as they were, and that’s progress.

And you are wrong that everyone else, or anyone else, shares the selfish American Way belief system. There really isn’t any legitimate debate that Americans have this ridiculous idea of American Individualism that placed their own selfish interests over any interest in helping community. If you are sincere about learning more, here are some resources.

I don’t understand so much of what I hear. So much vitriol towards newsom yet countries around the world have equal or stricter restrictions. Are those presidents and leader libtards who want to take away their people’s freedom?

desantis and Florida have done nothing and their death rates proportional to California are way higher. Like insanely higher. (As is Arizona)
Soooo doesnt that show that we are doing something right? When people say look at Florida and their freedoms I’m like um no thanks. And their healthcare workers are screaming for help.

and lastly no one should have to choose between work feeding their family. If lockdowns are implemented why isn’t all of your anger at the federal government for not providing money??? Where is effing Trump and his leadership making sure these business owners and workers get paid??? Why isn’t your anger directed there?

so surf cup or not or high school or not I don’t get why the facts are like “meh” to so many people. France just RELAXED their restrictions and their new lighter rules have a 9pm curfew! But it’s newsom and the libs trying to control our lives by inducing panic over nothing. Um ok.

I fully acknowledge that I will not change their mind, but I feel like I have been very clear about that and why I respond the way I do. Specifically, we went from an era of remote civility to many people thinking it is ok to be open with their racism, their bigotry, their fact free conspiracy theories, whether it’s an underground child trafficking tunnel under a DC pizza parlor, or the idea that masks don’t help, vaccines are poison, everyone’s dying of heartburn, etc. These people need to be reminded that they need to keep that s**t anonymous because it’s not ok in the real world. Others need to be deterred from this Qanon conspiracy nonsense because one thing that is effective, and probably most effective, is to mocked and patronize idiots for being idiots, and they have a teal hard time with that. I get that I’m outnumbered here because most rational people are nice and go away, and also because youth soccer for some reason really brings out the crazies. I get that this is a long term issue, but I’ve got time. A number of people have already been banned here and, although they’re back with different names, they’re not nearly as bad as they were, and that’s progress.

And you are wrong that everyone else, or anyone else, shares the selfish American Way belief system. There really isn’t any legitimate debate that Americans have this ridiculous idea of American Individualism that placed their own selfish interests over any interest in helping community. If you are sincere about learning more, here are some resources.

Wait...don't misconstrue the difference between Selfishness and Individualism. I said everyone in the world has Selfish qualities and without a conscious effort these qualities will consume you. Your comparing Individualism and Socialism. Individualism, is a theory, that can be debated, some might believe it is a better way for a country to succeed some might not, but selfishness is not a theory, it is an action that is common to ALL, no matter what theory you believe. Just because you don't believe in Individualism doesn't mean you aren't selfish...I can promise you, there are many that believe in socialism that have plenty of selfish qualities.

I could argue that you are continuing to be selfish by pursuing your mission to convince people your way of thinking is the right way??? I'm not even saying you are wrong, but when you get older, you will realize there are many ways to skin a bird. And you will also realize there is no RIGHT way, because there is fault in every way. What you CAN do is be the best self you can be, and try to bring out the best in others, because you know what makes someone great, someone who can bring out the best in others. Think about what people characterize players as being the BEST EVER, its never someone that might has the best skill set or is most dominating, why, because they could never get those around them to become better and if those around you aren't good, its just going to bring the ship down! Think about that...is your approach going to bring out the best in others or are you PROVOKING more anger and frustration??? If you want to change the way people think, you can't be like them, they have to see a difference is who you are!!! Why would they change if they see themselves in you?

And remember what you are doing is the American Way, because you have the opportunity to share what you believe and express it in a forum that is for soccer, even when you don't have a kid. Tell me that's not the American Way?

Wait...don't misconstrue the difference between Selfishness and Individualism. I said everyone in the world has Selfish qualities and without a conscious effort these qualities will consume you. Your comparing Individualism and Socialism. Individualism, is a theory, that can be debated, some might believe it is a better way for a country to succeed some might not, but selfishness is not a theory, it is an action that is common to ALL, no matter what theory you believe. Just because you don't believe in Individualism doesn't mean you aren't selfish...I can promise you, there are many that believe in socialism that have plenty of selfish qualities.

I could argue that you are continuing to be selfish by pursuing your mission to convince people your way of thinking is the right way??? I'm not even saying you are wrong, but when you get older, you will realize there are many ways to skin a bird. And you will also realize there is no RIGHT way, because there is fault in every way. What you CAN do is be the best self you can be, and try to bring out the best in others, because you know what makes someone great, someone who can bring out the best in others. Think about what people characterize players as being the BEST EVER, its never someone that might has the best skill set or is most dominating, why, because they could never get those around them to become better and if those around you aren't good, its just going to bring the ship down! Think about that...is your approach going to bring out the best in others or are you PROVOKING more anger and frustration??? If you want to change the way people think, you can't be like them, they have to see a difference is who you are!!! Why would they change if they see themselves in you?

And remember what you are doing is the American Way, because you have the opportunity to share what you believe and express it in a forum that is for soccer, even when you don't have a kid. Tell me that's not the American Way?

You obviously haven’t read anything. If you need to make yourself feel better with the false equivalency that everyone is the same, definitely don’t.

Accusing me of “the American Way” is just the Karl Rove tactic I discussed yesterday, which is to accuse the other side of your own behavior. It’s also stupid to suggest. I get no personal benefit out of anything I am doing here. Don’t confuse my not whining incessantly with being happy with the pandemic. In fact, my lack of self pity contrasted with the non-stop self-pity of those whining about Newsom, masks, online school, limited customers in stores, outdoor dining only, etc. is pretty definitive proof of the American Way’s existence.

I don’t understand so much of what I hear. So much vitriol towards newsom yet countries around the world have equal or stricter restrictions. Are those presidents and leader libtards who want to take away their people’s freedom?

desantis and Florida have done nothing and their death rates proportional to California are way higher. Like insanely higher. (As is Arizona)
Soooo doesnt that show that we are doing something right? When people say look at Florida and their freedoms I’m like um no thanks. And their healthcare workers are screaming for help.

and lastly no one should have to choose between work feeding their family. If lockdowns are implemented why isn’t all of your anger at the federal government for not providing money??? Where is effing Trump and his leadership making sure these business owners and workers get paid??? Why isn’t your anger directed there?

so surf cup or not or high school or not I don’t get why the facts are like “meh” to so many people. France just RELAXED their restrictions and their new lighter rules have a 9pm curfew! But it’s newsom and the libs trying to control our lives by inducing panic over nothing. Um ok.
If you're going to make this political, only 3 of the top 10 state with the highest deaths per million voted Red. Maybe these blue states need better leadership.

You obviously haven’t read anything. If you need to make yourself feel better with the false equivalency that everyone is the same, definitely don’t.

Accusing me of “the American Way” is just the Karl Rove tactic I discussed yesterday, which is to accuse the other side of your own behavior. It’s also stupid to suggest. I get no personal benefit out of anything I am doing here. Don’t confuse my not whining incessantly with being happy with the pandemic. In fact, my lack of self pity contrasted with the non-stop self-pity of those whining about Newsom, masks, online school, limited customers in stores, outdoor dining only, etc. is pretty definitive proof of the American Way’s existence.

Thomas Hobbes Leviathan, 1651.

"For the laws of nature (as justice, equity, modesty, mercy, and, in sum, doing to others as we woud be done to) of themselves, without the terror of some power, to cause them to be observed, are contrary to our natural passions, that carry us to partiality, pride, revenge and the like”

"Another doctrine repugnant to civil society, is that whatsoever a man does against his conscience, is sin;and it dependeth on the presumption of making himself judge of good and evil. For a man's conscience and his judgement are the same thing, and as the judgement, so also the conscience may be erroneous.”

"Man gives indifferent names to one and the same thing from the difference of their own passions; as they that approve a private opinion call it opinion; but they that mislike it, heresy: and yet heresy signifies no more than private opinion."

...just human nature. Not some tactic. It affects both sides of every issue.

If you're going to make this political, only 3 of the top 10 state with the highest deaths per million voted Red. Maybe these blue states need better leadership.

Of course this shows a complete disassociation from reality. So why is it that those blue states have such a high overall death rate compared to others (so far)?

1. Population density;
2. Hit first before anyone had any understanding of effective treatments;
3. Sending nursing home patients back to nursing homes based on the (erroneous at the time) belief that staying in hospital would overwhelm the system. This occurred before anyone understood how much more dangerous covid was for the elderly compared to others, as well as an overestimation of the ability of nursing homes to limit spread. As it turns out Cuomo was wrong in hindsight, but it also turns out that his fears were completely legitimate given that Covid actually is overwhelming many hospitals and regions right now, despite the denialism of the youth soccer crowd.

Of course, the red states that are all now trending horribly have no excuse other than stupidity, whereas the blue states have taken their knowledge and reduced mortality rates to the lowest in the country. The red states have the benefit of knowing everything the earliest states did not at the time, do not have the same population density issues, and still f**ked it up. In fact, North Dakota will likely have a higher mortality rate than NY within another week or two. It is mind boggling given how hard it is for people in North Dakota to spread it to each other. Maybe @MSK357 will start criticizing their governor, except he thinks this is all a hoax and everyone is dying of heartburn. It does make you wonder how someone can claim nobody’s actually dying of Covid, yet NY is doing so horribly because so many people died of covid.

It is looking more and more like those blue states won’t be at the too of the list much longer. And, of course, if someone is going to complain about how terrible it is that those blue states have done so poorly, they must give credit to the blue state with the highest population density by far but is 40th in mortality rate. Seriously great job in CA. Gavin Newsom says hello.

Of course this shows a complete disassociation from reality. So why is it that those blue states have such a high overall death rate compared to others (so far)?

1. Population density;
2. Hit first before anyone had any understanding of effective treatments;
3. Sending nursing home patients back to nursing homes based on the (erroneous at the time) belief that staying in hospital would overwhelm the system. This occurred before anyone understood how much more dangerous covid was for the elderly compared to others, as well as an overestimation of the ability of nursing homes to limit spread. As it turns out Cuomo was wrong in hindsight, but it also turns out that his fears were completely legitimate given that Covid actually is overwhelming many hospitals and regions right now, despite the denialism of the youth soccer crowd.

Of course, the red states that are all now trending horribly have no excuse other than stupidity, whereas the blue states have taken their knowledge and reduced mortality rates to the lowest in the country. The red states have the benefit of knowing everything the earliest states did not at the time, do not have the same population density issues, and still f**ked it up. In fact, North Dakota will likely have a higher mortality rate than NY within another week or two. It is mind boggling given how hard it is for people in North Dakota to spread it to each other. Maybe @MSK357 will start criticizing their governor, except he thinks this is all a hoax and everyone is dying of heartburn. It does make you wonder how someone can claim nobody’s actually dying of Covid, yet NY is doing so horribly because so many people died of covid.

It is looking more and more like those blue states won’t be at the too of the list much longer. And, of course, if someone is going to complain about how terrible it is that those blue states have done so poorly, they must give credit to the blue state with the highest population density by far but is 40th in mortality rate. Seriously great job in CA. Gavin Newsom says hello.
I used to think you had to be a Gender Studies instructor at a JC, now I'm convinced you're a fiction writer.

Back