G2010...how’s the season going 2019?

No predictions on the score Eagles v. OLE
The games are always intense. I expect it to be the same this weekend. These are 9yr old kids after all...anything can happen. Should be fun to watch.

No predictions on the score Eagles v. OLE
The games are always intense. I expect it to be the same this weekend. These are 9yr old kids after all...anything can happen. Should be fun to watch.

For me just being able to compete against a team like the Eagles is a win. From getting blown out 15-0 a couple years ago on our first game and now to be able to compete against them is an accomplishment in itself. The Eagles 2010 girls team is one of the best teams in California for the age group.

Predictions:

Eagles 6-1 or 2 over Ole
(Eagles doesn’t even get challenged this game)

I guess you haven’t ever seen Eagles play against Ole to claim they won’t get challenged? It’s usually the Eagles parents screaming wake up Eagles cause Ole is bringing it. Those days of Eagles not being challenged by Ole are over. Games are pretty intense. Back and forth

Last edited:
Last edited:
Great battle so far between Eagles and Ole. 1-1 half time score. Ole opened the marker with a free shot goal. And Eagles came back with a goal off a corner kick. Second half should be interesting.

Great game. A lot of Back and forth. Could’ve gone either way. Talented group of girls on the Ole team. Good luck and good health the rest of the season.

Not a chance Olé holds them to one goal after a 3-3 tie against MSA. Eagles Win 7-0.

7-0 was far stretched. I guess we do have to reconsider MSA again as a contender for atleast 2nd place on this bracket. They have improved from last year and seem to be a legit team now. Winning 8-0 this weekend against a team we just beat 8-2. We’ll know how good they really are when they face the Eagles next week. I’m curious to see how good their starting 7 really is especially defensively. They’ll have to play most their starters for most of the game if they wish to compete next week.

Last edited:
After viewing this game on film, I found it very disheartening to see how this ref gave the game away to the Eagles. By not calling offsides on the second goal.

Too many tiki tac calls in favor of the Eagles and this handout was just the icing on the cake. I’ll upload the game after I get it on YouTube
That sucks when you have bad refs and you should have won:(

Back