G2010...how’s the season going 2019?

Blues cup. Surf cup was amazing with all the out of state teams that entered and local teams. Will say eagles/SDSC game in bracket play was as good as it gets. Impressed by the talent and good luck to all moving forward!

Looks like they are starting input rankings for the G2010 group. Still lots of teams and games that still need to be entered into the database, very incomplete, but its a start. May take a few weeks before we are fully updated.

https://youthsoccerrankings.us/rankings/National/10/Girls/

----NATIONAL---
1 TFA ELITE (OH) 27.87
2 SAN DIEGO SC NAVY (CAS) 25.92
3 DALLAS TEXANS 10G SCARFONE SAMBA (TXN) 25.39
4 EAGLES SC EAGLES (CAS) 25.35
5 SC BLUES RENNIE (CAS) 25.09
6 SOLAR CHELSEA 10G COLVIN (TXN) 24.97
7 MOUNTAIN VIEW LOS ALTOS SC 10G JUVENTUS BLUE (CAN) 24.81
8 NORTTAC SC SPARTA RED (WA) 24.41
9 HEAT FC 10 KD (NV) 24.16
10 SEATTLE CELTIC FC WHITE (WA) 23.95

---CALSOUTH---
1 SAN DIEGO SC NAVY [2] 25.92
2 EAGLES SC EAGLES [4] 25.35
3 SC BLUES RENNIE [5] 25.09
4 OC SURF ORANGE COUNTY ACADEMY NOGUEIRA [33] 21.96
5 TVHSC HAWKS ACADEMY [34] 21.94
6 REBELS SC ELITE [47] 21.22
7 SOUTH VALLEY SC BUTTERBREDT [61] 20.21
8 SOUTH VALLEY SC MCFEE [119] 14.98

Looks like they are starting input rankings for the G2010 group. Still lots of teams and games that still need to be entered into the database, very incomplete, but its a start. May take a few weeks before we are fully updated.

https://youthsoccerrankings.us/rankings/National/10/Girls/

----NATIONAL---
1 TFA ELITE (OH) 27.87
2 SAN DIEGO SC NAVY (CAS) 25.92
3 DALLAS TEXANS 10G SCARFONE SAMBA (TXN) 25.39
4 EAGLES SC EAGLES (CAS) 25.35
5 SC BLUES RENNIE (CAS) 25.09
6 SOLAR CHELSEA 10G COLVIN (TXN) 24.97
7 MOUNTAIN VIEW LOS ALTOS SC 10G JUVENTUS BLUE (CAN) 24.81
8 NORTTAC SC SPARTA RED (WA) 24.41
9 HEAT FC 10 KD (NV) 24.16
10 SEATTLE CELTIC FC WHITE (WA) 23.95

---CALSOUTH---
1 SAN DIEGO SC NAVY [2] 25.92
2 EAGLES SC EAGLES [4] 25.35
3 SC BLUES RENNIE [5] 25.09
4 OC SURF ORANGE COUNTY ACADEMY NOGUEIRA [33] 21.96
5 TVHSC HAWKS ACADEMY [34] 21.94
6 REBELS SC ELITE [47] 21.22
7 SOUTH VALLEY SC BUTTERBREDT [61] 20.21
8 SOUTH VALLEY SC MCFEE [119] 14.98

I'm assuming this doesn't factor into SCDSL games since these results aren't published?

Congrats to MVLA for sure and fun watching out of state teams. The Dallas Texans is a talented team and the match between SDSC vs Eagles was another classic.

What’s your next tournaments? @The Red Dragon @Sokrplayer75 @PaPa805 @WillJohn @Dontknowsoccer @XBZ @Goforgoal

WCFC
Attack Summer Tournament
Toyota of Orange
San Diego Premier
NHB
Blues Cup

My teams I coach will be in CRL for the olders and Blues Cup but my friends younger teams are doing Toyota of Orange and Blues Cup.

I'm assuming this doesn't factor into SCDSL games since these results aren't published?
Correct... SCDSL doesn’t keep track of scores and many of the SCDSL teams like slammers and legends and albion do tournaments that are sponsored by tgs and those don’t have got soccer ranking points or anything like that. Tournaments like man city cup and blues cup and surf Cup will be used for rankings value I’m sure.

Dallas Texans 10G Samba as the 3rd rank national team? That's gotta to be a mistake. They are not as good as the Solar 10G Colvin team. Our Team played Super Copa in Texas and we got the chance to see Texans and Solar. Solar won 2-0 in the finals against Texans. Also they have beaten them 4/5 games previous. They are the much stronger team and most likely deserve that 3rd spot. Definitely agree with SDSC for #2 though. Solar Colvin should be 3rd and Texans 6th. They are the best 2010 team in Texas. Maybe the reason they got ranked higher is because they came out here for Surf tournament. Does anyone know when the rest of the teams in CAS will be ranked?

Teams hit the rankings after they have a dozen or so games under their belt in a league or tourney that the system is able to scrape results from. The rankings don't really reflect reality and become genuinely predictive until January or so when everybody has plenty of matches and a lot of crossover games start to provide enough meaningful data points. Until the data smooths out, there will be some headscratchers as one good/bad day will have an oversized impact.
YSR is excellent, but be patient and check back in a few months

Legends Fc 2010 with a 7-3 domination over CDA Slammers Cruz. Goes to show once again developing players and not strictly recruiting will pay off. Legends has now beat Slammers Cruz the last 2 tournament results I’ve seen and very handily this one. Looking forward to some great games in Flight 1 this year and hearing how games go but safe to say Cruz flight 1 bracket is no where near as competitive as the one with Blues, legends, SDSC.

Nothing unexpected. Blues v SDSC tomorrow morning always has a chance of some fireworks. Still, SDSC v Slammers Cruz and Blues v Eagles are the likely semi matchups on Monday.

Actually LAGSD has a chance to overtake Slammers on points today with a 2 goal shutout or a 3 goal win. Given they play the Blues 3rd team their chances seem good. Might be them instead of Slammers. The rest of the semis are set. Good luck to all the girls!

Nothing unexpected. Blues v SDSC tomorrow morning always has a chance of some fireworks. Still, SDSC v Slammers Cruz and Blues v Eagles are the likely semi matchups on Monday.

Not sure why everyone thinks Cruz's 10 team is good, as evidenced by their scorelines at Blues Cup...they won't finish in top half of SCDSL this season.

Not sure why everyone thinks Cruz's 10 team is good, as evidenced by their scorelines at Blues Cup...they won't finish in top half of SCDSL this season.

Cruz is playing in the North which is considerably weaker than the South (Blues/SDSC/Legends/LAGOC/Slammers).

On another note, congrats to SDSC on winning Blues Cup...showing great mental toughness to bounce back from yesterday's loss to the Blues.

This matchup is always a battle. The level of intensity these little 9 year olds deal with in games like these blows me away. Blues had the tougher path to the final but SDSC showed some serious grit and was able to take the win this time. Congrats to all the girls on both sides for a great game.

Back