From Russia With Love

Oh right... Ricky the I post in a youth soccer forum all day "guy" is now going to tell us how valuable his time is. lol
All day?
Please.
I ran 80 feet of gas pipe and was done before noon.
That after feeding the dogs and chickens, watering my veggies, and calling everyone back.
All things you've probably never done.

Not a good day for Manifort or Trump. I'm no lawyer, but in my experience guys who betray their countries, aren't the sort who go down with the ship if they got a life-vest of information to carry them to safety.

Inside two weeks and Mani makes a plea.

What's this, not one comment on Manifort.
Isn't how funny how the Trumpers in here want to talk about everything EXCEPT Trumps strange network of friends with and connections to Russian money.

What's this, not one comment on Manifort.
Isn't how funny how the Trumpers in here want to talk about everything EXCEPT Trumps strange network of friends with and connections to Russian money.
I think you may be slow to the circus.
Nothing about russia today, sherlock.
You're wasting my time.
My fault, out.

Did they find anything to convict President Trump of?

Not sure, he's refused to talk to investigators so far. But on the other hand... someone else in Trumps inner circle with ties to Russian money and intelligence operatives. Let me guess... just another coincidence?

Not sure, he's refused to talk to investigators so far. But on the other hand... someone else in Trumps inner circle with ties to Russian money and intelligence operatives. Let me guess... just another coincidence?
I'll be the first to admit... this is not a good look for the POTUS. But the precedent had already been set from previpus administrations. Clinton, Whitewater and Monica. Papa Bush, read my lips no new taxes. Obama, red line, Obamacare, Holder. So now we have Trump. A saint he ain't but still better then what could have been.

I'll be the first to admit... this is not a good look for the POTUS. But the precedent had already been set from previpus administrations. Clinton, Whitewater and Monica. Papa Bush, read my lips no new taxes. Obama, red line, Obamacare, Holder. So now we have Trump. A saint he ain't but still better then what could have been.

Yeah... looks like his inner circle might be filled with Russian sympathizers, but what about Hillary and Whitewater.
Great point.

grammarly.com

Just when I thought you were actually reading the post... smh.

Right... and now we can't talk about the latest Trump scandal as Multi is pouting because I told him argument was stupid. Honestly I'm getting tired of putting up with the Diva's in here.
Anyway Senor Grumpy-Pants, I read your post and it was stupid; and I'm going to say it cuz everyone knows it's true. Maybe up your game a couple clicks and folks will stop thinking of you as the dumb one.

Right... and now we can't talk about the latest Trump scandal as Multi is pouting because I told him argument was stupid. Honestly I'm getting tired of putting up with the Diva's in here.
Anyway Senor Grumpy-Pants, I read your post and it was stupid; and I'm going to say it cuz everyone knows it's true. Maybe up your game a couple clicks and folks will stop thinking of you as the dumb one.

Too late.

Back