From Russia With Love

Not sure, he's refused to talk to investigators so far. But on the other hand... someone else in Trumps inner circle with ties to Russian money and intelligence operatives. Let me guess... just another coincidence?
Yes it’s the collusion.

Right... and now we can't talk about the latest Trump scandal as Multi is pouting because I told him argument was stupid. Honestly I'm getting tired of putting up with the Diva's in here.
Anyway Senor Grumpy-Pants, I read your post and it was stupid; and I'm going to say it cuz everyone knows it's true. Maybe up your game a couple clicks and folks will stop thinking of you as the dumb one.
Grammarly.dumb

Right... and now we can't talk about the latest Trump scandal as Multi is pouting because I told him argument was stupid. Honestly I'm getting tired of putting up with the Diva's in here.
Anyway Senor Grumpy-Pants, I read your post and it was stupid; and I'm going to say it cuz everyone knows it's true. Maybe up your game a couple clicks and folks will stop thinking of you as the dumb one.
Now I remember... your the guy who reads into everything. Doesn't read what is posted like normal people.

Go back and read my post again. Show me where I said we can't discuss President Trump.

And by everyone I presume you mean you and E.

Now that's funny!!!

Now I remember... your the guy who reads into everything. Doesn't read what is posted like normal people.

Go back and read my post again. Show me where I said we can't discuss President Trump.

And by everyone I presume you mean you and E.

Now that's funny!!!

Sorry read about a half a sentence and stopped. Couldn't be bothered to waste anymore of my time with your posts. But, have a nice day multi.

Back