Espola's newest neighborhood

Found one of these today, stuck in the ice plant near the cart path --

41cVlRKK79L.jpg

When I find something that is obviously someone else property I do my very best to find a way to return it to the
rightful owner.....

The smile I have witnessed numerous times is worth it's weight in Gold !

Always letting someone else tell what to think.
You're not alone.

I thought it would be proper to present the people's view. My personal opinion of Modelo Especial is not that severe - I would drink it if someone gave it to me. I would never order it in a restaurant - even Budweiser is better, and you can get that almost anywhere, even funky little Mexican restaurants. I usually go for Dos Equis Dark in a Mexican environment.

I thought it would be proper to present the people's view. My personal opinion of Modelo Especial is not that severe - I would drink it if someone gave it to me. I would never order it in a restaurant - even Budweiser is better, and you can get that almost anywhere, even funky little Mexican restaurants. I usually go for Dos Equis Dark in a Mexican environment.
Bohemia with dinner . . . well at least I use to. There's some really bad Mexican beers, Modelo's somewhere in the middle of the pack.

Rat gave me very narrow parameters, of which Dos Equis Amber does not apply.
He stated large market lagers.
I like Modelo over Budweiser in that category.
I like 805 better, but that beer is not large market.

Back