Espola's newest neighborhood

That's the old country . . .

The mill was built over 100 years ago. The film was made in 1981. Ben said he came to work there in 1941, probably as a teenaged apprentice, and he passed away over 20 years ago. The mill building is still there, owned by a non-profit that operates it as a working museum, and earning operating funds by running the mill's cider press in the Fall.

To discourage any further theft of Golf Course Property, the facility near his walk has posted
signs with pictures warning of the consequences......!

Golf%2520Balls_gif_thumb.jpg

To discourage any further theft of Golf Course Property, the facility near his walk has posted
signs with pictures warning of the consequences......!

Golf%2520Balls_gif_thumb.jpg
I'm concerned about your continuing obsession with Espola's balls.

Not as much as I admire his respect for wood, but that is neither here nor there.

I'm concerned about your continuing obsession with Espola's balls.

Not as much as I admire his respect for wood, but that is neither here nor there.

Don't be concerned.....

You need to address you recent displays of Latent tendencies of coming out.....
It's OK, but this is NOT the Forum to bring up such matters......
Please go some where else and " Free Yourself ".....I and most likely no one else
wants to read about your deep seated desires....

I don't think I have ever had a Red Stripe beer from Jamaica, but I might have to look for a 6-pack after hearing that the breery bought a sled for the Jamaican women's Olympic team after their coach quit and took the sled she had rented with her.

I don't think I have ever had a Red Stripe beer from Jamaica, but I might have to look for a 6-pack after hearing that the breery bought a sled for the Jamaican women's Olympic team after their coach quit and took the sled she had rented with her.
Red Stripe is mighty good, get some, you've been missing out. That is one part of having to go gluten free that is really tough, no liquid gluten, aka beer. Gluten free beer is OK, but it ain't Red Stripe or Pacifico or Carte Blanca, etc. etc. limited variety with the GK products.

Red Stripe is mighty good, get some, you've been missing out. That is one part of having to go gluten free that is really tough, no liquid gluten, aka beer. Gluten free beer is OK, but it ain't Red Stripe or Pacifico or Carte Blanca, etc. etc. limited variety with the GK products.
Lol.

Its average at best.

How do you rate Budweiser?

My daughter just got back from visiting a high school buddy in St. Louis, so she got me a Budweiser t-shirt at the Bud brewery tour.

My father passed away a year ago today. In his memory, I drank no beer except Budweiser (his favorite) until what would have been his 92 birthday in July. After the ceremony in Vermont, the next day we went here -

http://hillfarmstead.com/

Back