Espola's newest neighborhood

What's a "Theif."?
An idiot who thinks the ownership of lost golf balls transfers by operation of law from the golfers that abandon their ownership when they give up their search, play the second ball in their pocket, and the lost balls become the property of the course where they were lost. Followed by courses that jealously guard these balls so their woods and roughs along fairways can potentially have thousands of lost balls from which their future clientele will be so grateful how easy it was to find their future lost balls in the piles of rotting, and sunbaked balls lining these fairways.

And a moron who can't spell.

An idiot who thinks the ownership of lost golf balls transfers by operation of law from the golfers that abandon their ownership when they give up their search, play the second ball in their pocket, and the lost balls become the property of the course where they were lost. Followed by courses that jealously guard these balls so their woods and roughs along fairways can potentially have thousands of lost balls from which their future clientele will be so grateful how easy it was to find their future lost balls in the piles of rotting, and sunbaked balls lining these fairways.

And a moron who can't spell.
Actually greenskeepers appreciate when lost balls and tees are cleaned up, they are both tough on mower blades.

For some reason when you do it I just chuckle and aren't prompted towards the disgusting imagery of bubbling snot, dripping drool and the stench that come from weeks of hyperventilating in an unventilated, tight space.
State Mental Hospitals remain underfunded and patients like nononono (the hyperventilating one in unventilated tight spaces, not the cross dressing Japanese anime character, have only 3 minutes a day on the only Apple II still functioning in our day room.

State Mental Hospitals remain underfunded and patients like nononono (the hyperventilating one in unventilated tight spaces, not the cross dressing Japanese anime character, have only 3 minutes a day on the only Apple II still functioning in our day room.
Are his sheets cleaned or simply burned?

Are his sheets cleaned or simply burned?
There's no funding to replace burned sheets. So too cleaning them. But we did arrange for the Ritz Moscow to donate any moist mildewy sheets to us. nononono is partial to the crustier sets that sporadically arrive.

Again, the lobotomized nononono, not the Japanese anime cross dresser. Don't blame us. It's right there in Wikipedia.

Ain't that sweet.....Bob n Rat settin up a Date to test out Bob's " crusty " sheets...

dirty-bed-sheets-at-springhill.jpg

Ain't that sweet.....Bob n Rat settin up a Date to test out Bob's " crusty " sheets...

dirty-bed-sheets-at-springhill.jpg
It took over a year of obfuscation and diversionary tactics, but the evidentiary documentation supporting the Russian Dossier has finally surfaced. Obstruction of Justice will be the first of many charges.

And I think someone owes another a steak dinner.

Insanity is your best defense. The MRI of your crainial void should clear you, provided you're lucky enough to be assigned a Democrat appointed Judge.

It took over a year of obfuscation and diversionary tactics, but the evidentiary documentation supporting the Russian Dossier has finally surfaced. Obstruction of Justice will be the first of many charges.

And I think someone owes another a steak dinner.

Insanity is your best defense. The MRI of your crainial void should clear you, provided you're lucky enough to be assigned a Democrat appointed Judge.

You sound like the Main Stream Media.....You Dumb ASB II !
The Truth is clear as a Bell, but you can spin your tale of crap anyway you want.

Carter Page is and was NEVER a Russian Spy.
Hillary Rodham Clinton financed the DNC.
Hillary Rodham Clinton funded the Fusion GPS Fake Russian research.
That Fake research was used to obtain a FISA Warrant to further monitor Carter Page.
They used the Illegal FISA Warrant to Monitor then candidate Donald J. Trump.
That Illegal FISA Warrant was renewed 3 more times under false pretenses to
monitor Candidate DJT and then President Donald Trump.
Then FBI Director James Comey LIED to the President, telling him he was NOT under
surveillance when he had just renewed the Illegal FISA Warrant one week before...
I can go on with more facts you stupid Fat Slob....but I don't want to spoil yours and
Rat's little rendezvous you have set up for tonight.

The bottom Line is you're a LIAR and a Schiff...Oops Shill for the DNC..
The Broke DNC.

You sound like the Main Stream Media.....You Dumb ASB II !
The Truth is clear as a Bell, but you can spin your tale of crap anyway you want.

Carter Page is and was NEVER a Russian Spy.
Hillary Rodham Clinton financed the DNC.
Hillary Rodham Clinton funded the Fusion GPS Fake Russian research.
That Fake research was used to obtain a FISA Warrant to further monitor Carter Page.
They used the Illegal FISA Warrant to Monitor then candidate Donald J. Trump.
That Illegal FISA Warrant was renewed 3 more times under false pretenses to
monitor Candidate DJT and then President Donald Trump.
Then FBI Director James Comey LIED to the President, telling him he was NOT under
surveillance when he had just renewed the Illegal FISA Warrant one week before...
I can go on with more facts you stupid Fat Slob....but I don't want to spoil yours and
Rat's little rendezvous you have set up for tonight.

The bottom Line is you're a LIAR and a Schiff...Oops Shill for the DNC..
The Broke DNC.
Excellent first draft of the exhibits to support your insanity defense. Your lawyers will need several impeccable psychiatrists to provide the foundational evidence of your insanity. They'll prepare affidavits and that can be among their exhibits supporting your recent rambling incoherent outbursts. Good luck, nononono.*

*The crazy one, not the cross dresser.

Excellent first draft of the exhibits to support your insanity defense. Your lawyers will need several impeccable psychiatrists to provide the foundational evidence of your insanity. They'll prepare affidavits and that can be among their exhibits supporting your recent rambling incoherent outbursts. Good luck, nononono.*

Story of a conservative hero's way out of military service . . . in his own words.

" Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up."

https://www.snopes.com/politics/military/nugent.asp

Hey .....if you hold still today I won't Rip the hook out backwards.....

Bye-bye, Junior. Darrell will keep your seat warm --

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/08/duncan-hunter-campaign-funds-fbi-397621

Hunter has run up huge legal bills as he tries to avoid a criminal indictment. FEC records show his campaign paid more than $535,000 last year to at least a half-dozen law firms to represent him and his staff in both Washington and California. Lawmakers are allowed to use campaign contributions to cover legal expenses.​

Using campaign money to hire lawyers to defend against charges of misusing campaign money smells like misusing campaign money.

Back