CSL Reshuffling Exercise

The arrogance of a parent with a kid in college dominating a message board is what is pathetic. Your kid was and is an amazing athlete and you had your time. Move along. The thread is about csl flights next year and you made it about you.

Oh is that it now @Flipthrow ? I am not letting you off that easily. You can easily hit the ignore button or go away. You should pick your fights better idiot.

Great someone attacked her. Then she can go after them, not their kid.

She always is throwing in unnecessary jabs at Cali even when he is not posting on a thread, but you don't see him attacking her kid. If she can't handle the criticism, she should stop attacking kids! That is the only problem I have with her. No need to bring kids into this. That is what a bully does.

And to answer her question, I had a scholarship at a school ranked in the top 10 for the sport. My kid and I did not win a National Championship but my kid has won something at least equivalent if not better. Good night.

So better than a national championship? Curious I didn't realize that you had an Olympian.

Don't worry about my beef with @CaliKlines . He knows what it is about. If you really don't want to read it why not hit ignore? You clearly have victim mentality.

Don't explain yourself.... MAP IS A STRAIGHT MORON THAT NEEDS TO FIND SOME OTHER HOBBY other then posting in the G04 age group. If all his minions are getting offended by your comment, then you must be doing something right.

Is this more angst? Let it go because my new hobby is trolling you.

Flip - I believe MakeAPlay is the X-Mrs. Size 13. With both of their egos in toe, they must have required a huge house.

Someone just sent me a link to her gymnastics at UCLA. I thought all gymnasts were suppose to be petite.

So @Fact you think this is an okay statement? What sport did you play? I promise am pretty sure that you weren't an all-American so until you have the accolades to talk $hit you simply look like a hater.

Keep it up as haters make me greater!!

Is that ebonics?

You missed his drunken rants last night.
His response to my post was initially a grammatically challenged mess.
Then he edited it and said "the only hood rat I know is your wife"
I had to stop myself because I was laughing so hard I was crying.
Then he deleted it which makes me sad. Finally I got to hear about what an upstanding person he is. At least now you know why he's angry all the time.

This is funny stuff. Reminds me of that ex High School star that 30 years later still talks about how great he was back in the day and trying to re-live their glory days. Gotta love chat rooms. Anyone can hide and talk trash hiding behind a laptop. let's stick to soccer and kids

This thread can be officially burned at the stake. Someone digs up a year old post and then a handful of people just post this crap on it? LOL

This is funny stuff. Reminds me of that ex High School star that 30 years later still talks about how great he was back in the day and trying to re-live their glory days. Gotta love chat rooms. Anyone can hide and talk trash hiding behind a laptop. let's stick to soccer and kids

I apologize if I offended you however, what this reminds me of is people who want to take a shot at somebody so they go to google. I agree that anyone can hide behind the laptop (which is what many people that say negative things on this website do). Not once have I hidden. If anyone wants to discuss anything that I have EVER said on this forum I am more than happy to discuss it via PM, phone or in person.

How many others can say the same?

Sorry Tango but I find this a hell of a lot more funny and interesting than ranking the lowest teams in the worst league in SOCAL aka Coast.

I apologize if I offended you however, what this reminds me of is people who want to take a shot at somebody so they go to google. I agree that anyone can hide behind the laptop (which is what many people that say negative things on this website do). Not once have I hidden. If anyone wants to discuss anything that I have EVER said on this forum I am more than happy to discuss it via PM, phone or in person.

Make a Play, I think the problem is that you make a bold statement without adding facts. I could care less of what happened to LAGSD but your statement is the following" Odds are that LAGSD is going to be a weak team. Weak club that had to sell out to get GDA. Pretty pathetic if you ask me."

If my kid was on this team/club, I would get upset as well. So why do you say they had to sell out? And why bring that up, the thread was going well before this statement. Suddenly sh*t hit the fan and we are off to angry messaging. Then you tell everyone that you are better than anyone else because you played in college or something like that. That's just my view of how this went off the rails.

The problem is MakeALoser digs up a year old post to bash someo ne and a club with baseless allegations. And at the same time see is also bashing them on another thread and their kids too! Bashing the kids is were I draw the line. I could be mistaken but wasn't her x banned from this site for bashing a kid?

Great someone attacked her. Then she can go after them, not their kid.

She always is throwing in unnecessary jabs at Cali even when he is not posting on a thread, but you don't see him attacking her kid. If she can't handle the criticism, she should stop attacking kids! That is the only problem I have with her. No need to bring kids into this. That is what a bully does.

And to answer her question, I had a scholarship at a school ranked in the top 10 for the sport. My kid and I did not win a National Championship but my kid has won something at least equivalent if not better. Good night.
Now now, CaliKlines is the forum punching bag. It's what happens when a forum member posts with bravado that their DD in this case was "NOT" a YNT player, "NOT" a ODP team player, "NOT" a ID2 player, but a "former Strikers team captain".:rolleyes:

Now now, CaliKlines is the forum punching bag. It's what happens when a forum member posts with bravado that their DD in this case was "NOT" a YNT player, "NOT" a ODP team player, "NOT" a ID2 player, but a "former Strikers team captain".:rolleyes:
I was wondering when you would join in with the other dumbass. Get a life and stop bashing kids.

I was wondering when you would join in with the other dumbass. Get a life and stop bashing kids.
Get your Fact's straight. I'm reposting what he typed many times about his DD being captain of her U13 Strikers team. According to you though, CaliKlines never knew he was bashing his own DD.

FACT, want me to troll you?

The problem is MakeALoser digs up a year old post to bash someo ne and a club with baseless allegations. And at the same time see is also bashing them on another thread and their kids too! Bashing the kids is were I draw the line. I could be mistaken but wasn't her x banned from this site for bashing a kid?
Are you butt hurt MAP was posting about your DD's club? If so why do you care so much about a club team? #blindloyalty

Flip - I believe MakeAPlay is the X-Mrs. Size 13. With both of their egos in toe, they must have required a huge house.

Someone just sent me a link to her gymnastics at UCLA. I thought all gymnasts were suppose to be petite.
Posting about women's weight? #dickhead

Back