CSL Reshuffling Exercise

I am glad you are the expert on this.

Make A Play is obviously an expert on all things. He can take any comment made, critique it, put you down, then find a way to talk about his college player at UCLA.
Maybe Dom can make a section for this Legend and call it "ASK ABDULLA OBLONGATA" so that all of us simpleton parents with talentless kids can learn from the master.

Oh it's dumba$$ flipthrow. I really can't give you an ounce of credibility when you haven't figured out the quote button yet. Stop being upset because you will never be.... Being a hater is so unbecoming of you. I would say good luck but I was taught not to say something that I didn't mean. So pi$$ off.

Flip - I believe MakeAPlay is the X-Mrs. Size 13. With both of their egos in toe, they must have required a huge house.

Someone just sent me a link to her gymnastics at UCLA. I thought all gymnasts were suppose to be petite.

Flip - I believe MakeAPlay is the X-Mrs. Size 13. With both of their egos in toe, they must have required a huge house.

Someone just sent me a link to her gymnastics at UCLA. I thought all gymnasts were suppose to be petite.

I suppose you were a college all-American right? You talking shit to me is comical. You are a nobody..

Don't bash kids but bash women. You are a peach.

Someone just sent me a link to her gymnastics at UCLA. I thought all gymnasts were suppose to be petite.[/QUOTE]

Somebody just sent me a link to you... oh you haven't done anything worthwhile. Sorry carry on.

I'm glad you are talking shit about a females weight. Guess what that is 5% body fat. No regular period. You are pretty dumb and pathetic.

This forum seems to really attract the insecure misogynists

Somebody just sent me a link to you... oh you haven't done anything worthwhile. Sorry carry on.

I'm glad you are talking shit about a females weight. Guess what that is 5% body fat. No regular period. You are pretty dumb and pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Hey, it looks like you and Flip both can't use the Quote button . . . so you admit to being a dumbass too!

IE Surf and Rangers will be solid. NHB Black doesn't exist any more and most of your other gold team will be a completely different team. I think there are several teams in your Silver Elite bracket that will be better than most of you Gold teams due to the fact that they stayed together. Santa Monica is one team that will be very competitive next year.

Is that your best @Fact? The truth is you are just grasping at straws. Let's talk about your player or you. What have you done? Let's see some video of you. Were you a D1 athlete? Is your kid getting recruited by the top schools in the country? Have you or your kid won a national title? What about both of you? Haters gonna hate but are they going to DO anything? Pathetic.

The arrogance of a parent with a kid in college dominating a message board is what is pathetic. Your kid was and is an amazing athlete and you had your time. Move along. The thread is about csl flights next year and you made it about you.

The arrogance of a parent with a kid in college dominating a message board is what is pathetic. Your kid was and is an amazing athlete and you had your time. Move along. The thread is about csl flights next year and you made it about you.

MAP made a comment about a club being discussed and was attacked for it in an inappropriate matter.

I'm sensing a lot of jealousy. Doesn't seem like MAP can post without some insecure parent getting upset

MAP made a comment about a club being discussed and was attacked for it in an inappropriate matter.

I'm sensing a lot of jealousy. Doesn't seem like MAP can post without some insecure parent getting upset

Great someone attacked her. Then she can go after them, not their kid.

She always is throwing in unnecessary jabs at Cali even when he is not posting on a thread, but you don't see him attacking her kid. If she can't handle the criticism, she should stop attacking kids! That is the only problem I have with her. No need to bring kids into this. That is what a bully does.

And to answer her question, I had a scholarship at a school ranked in the top 10 for the sport. My kid and I did not win a National Championship but my kid has won something at least equivalent if not better. Good night.

Are you of council for TEAM MAP? If not get to stepping. I don't think he needs you defending him.

Great someone attacked her. Then she can go after them, not their kid.

She always is throwing in unnecessary jabs at Cali even when he is not posting on a thread, but you don't see him attacking her kid. If she can't handle the criticism, she should stop attacking kids! That is the only problem I have with her. No need to bring kids into this. That is what a bully does.

And to answer her question, I had a scholarship at a school ranked in the top 10 for the sport. My kid and I did not win a National Championship but my kid has won something at least equivalent if not better. Good night.
Don't explain yourself.... MAP IS A STRAIGHT MORON THAT NEEDS TO FIND SOME OTHER HOBBY other then posting in the G04 age group. If all his minions are getting offended by your comment, then you must be doing something right.

Get off MAPS Lil nut sacks. It's a bad look.

Is this English? I don't speak hood rat holla.
I was referring to a man writing about a woman's weight. I thought it was a bad look and frankly I haven't read all of this so give me a minute here. I guess it's true you can take the gal off CDA macias but you can't take the Macias out of the gal. Keep it classy!

Back