CSL Reshuffling Exercise

Get your Fact's straight. I'm reposting what he typed many times about his DD being captain of her U13 Strikers team. According to you though, CaliKlines never knew he was bashing his own DD.

FACT, want me to troll you?
The point is you have indirectly bashed kids and now are twisting what I wrote. You are an expert at researching posters so why don't you research yourself and see whether or not you've indirectly bashed kids. It is sad people like you get your jollies bashing kids.

If you want to troll me, knock your socks off. But why don't you answer my question...Was Size 13 kicked off this forum for bashing someone's kid? Despite being idiotic and thus humorous, he deserved to be kicked off and so does his X.

The point is you have indirectly bashed kids and now are twisting what I wrote. You are an expert at researching posters so why don't you research yourself and see whether or not you've indirectly bashed kids. It is sad people like you get your jollies bashing kids.

If you want to troll me, knock your socks off. But why don't you answer my question...Was Size 13 kicked off this forum for bashing someone's kid? Despite being idiotic and thus humorous, he deserved to be kicked off and so does his X.
Uh, your fact's are baseless coming from someone who claims to be righteous.....yet, bashes women's weight. #idiot

The fact is, it was in the old forum and I don't remember why he was kick off.

Back