California lifts COVID-19 ban on high school football, soccer

Adjusted case rate.

So what is that exactly? Can be found on ?

20.0 adjusted cases per day for LA county on the 2/16 update so have hope now!

So every 7 day average starting 2/26? Put out weekly or daily? what's your take on how things might work?
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. The adjusted case rate is the trailing 7 day rate per 100,000 with a 7 day lag. So if I'm understanding this correctly today's rate would be based upon the rate for the period Feb 5-11. I get the number from SD County's Health Department website, in particular its "Triggers Dashboard". As best as I can tell it doesn't change daily, it appears that it may only change weekly.

So happy to see this update

Still a ways to go but let them play made a difference I tell you so big thanks to all involved and everyone on the forum for working for the kids

152556475_10225148225240607_6714976168729282887_n.jpg
:)

Adjusted case rate.

So what is that exactly?
from OC Health...............Case rates include an adjustment factor for counties that are testing above the state average. The incidence is adjusted downwards in a graduated fashion, with a maximum adjustment at twice the State average testing rate.

Adjusted case rate.

So what is that exactly? Can be found on ?

20.0 adjusted cases per day for LA county on the 2/16 update so have hope now!

So every 7 day average starting 2/26? Put out weekly or daily? what's your take on how things might work?

In Socal probably 1-3 weeks. VC probably 2 weeks away. (assuming everything else remains the same such as no spring wave).

Remember, though, LA and Santa Clara counties might elect to have more rigid standards (which they are allowed to do under the guidance). If LA County does not permit, it will be hard for some of the higher teams to put together a schedule outside of the OC-San Diego area. I know the teachers union is already lobbying hard for LA County to reject this because of what it will mean for schools (I know someone in special needs plugged into the planning committee for next year),

Again correct me if I'm wrong but SD County needs to be below a daily average of 471. The last reported 5 days through 2/17, are 568, 693, 698, 539, 810. Still a ways to go, but the case rate has dropped 73% in the last month.

I’ve told y’all 100 times that I don’t talk about myself or my kids here. My self-esteem does not depend on gaining the respect of the morons who hang out here, nor does it depend on how good my kid/s (if any) is/are at soccer.
No your self esteem is solely based on cyber bullying.

Still can’t answer a straight question!
You’re full of shit
Winning is fun

Sing it with me folks!

San Francisco, San Mateo and Alameda counties can play. No bad news from counties so far to try to stop it so far. NorCal Premier asking teams to register with hopes to play first games 3/6.

Ok...I see you’re still actively posting. Just deciding NOT to answer questions that you can’t spin into your bullshit!

#checkmate
He’s just pissed because he lost and they
I’ve told y’all 100 times that I don’t talk about myself or my kids here. My self-esteem does not depend on gaining the respect of the morons who hang out here, nor does it depend on how good my kid/s (if any) is/are at soccer.
You’re just pissed because you lost… And the kids won!

But aren’t you “a moron who hangs out here.” In fact every time I randomly check these boards… Because I have a life… You post here more than anyone. So you are the biggest moron of all.

He’s just pissed because he lost and they

You’re just pissed because you lost… And the kids won!

Uh, teachers have been teaching remotely and kiddie soccer had been significantly limited for quite a whole now, so actually I have “won”, although this isn’t a contest like you seem to think it is. We are finally getting to a point that death rates are going down because enough people have had it, more are getting vaccinated, and treatment methods have improved, so that implementing return to school plans with low risk are now becoming feasible and remote education less necessary. Using terminology you can understand, it means I “won” because my “side” got what it wanted, namely remote education and limited kiddie soccer until we reached a point that death rates would be significantly lower when we try to return to normal.

You act like this was a contest between either in person or remote school, when the reality is that it has always been about saving people’s lives. You also act like you “won”, despite going 0-11 on a month by month basis, That is some “victory” you got after losing every day for more than a year. That is one of the main problems you magats have. You look at this like it’s a left v. right contest, when it has nothing to do with that. I will say it has been thoroughly enjoyable learning the thought processes of trumpanzees over these many months, even if it is barely more than a typical Neanderthalic hunter gatherer.

But aren’t you “a moron who hangs out here.” In fact every time I randomly check these boards… Because I have a life… You post here more than anyone. So you are the biggest moron of all.

You’ve clearly never met crush, grace karen, kicker4life or happy9, among others. Sorry to deprive you of your fact free safe space.

You’ve clearly never met crush, grace karen, kicker4life or happy9, among others. Sorry to deprive you of your fact free safe space.
I guess you also disagree with Biden in that young kids aren’t dying from the virus and that there isn’t enough evidence to say younger kids transmit to adults and visaversa? Cause remember how little Sally Soccer Star will kill grandma if she plays soccer?

I admit to spending waaaayyyyy too much tome on here, but it has become a guilty pleasure not giving assholes like you a safe place to troll people.

In Socal probably 1-3 weeks. VC probably 2 weeks away. (assuming everything else remains the same such as no spring wave).

Remember, though, LA and Santa Clara counties might elect to have more rigid standards (which they are allowed to do under the guidance). If LA County does not permit, it will be hard for some of the higher teams to put together a schedule outside of the OC-San Diego area. I know the teachers union is already lobbying hard for LA County to reject this because of what it will mean for schools (I know someone in special needs plugged into the planning committee for next year),

I can't keep up so I will just wait until I'm told what my kids (who play in different counties) can do. lol

Aren't these the correct numbers as of current, not like the 7 day lag numbers?

Again correct me if I'm wrong but SD County needs to be below a daily average of 471. The last reported 5 days through 2/17, are 568, 693, 698, 539, 810. Still a ways to go, but the case rate has dropped 73% in the last month.
Yes, 471 sounds about right if you use 3.34M for population.

Real Socal is in LA
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. The adjusted case rate is the trailing 7 day rate per 100,000 with a 7 day lag. So if I'm understanding this correctly today's rate would be based upon the rate for the period Feb 5-11. I get the number from SD County's Health Department website, in particular its "Triggers Dashboard". As best as I can tell it doesn't change daily, it appears that it may only change weekly.

This gets updated daily:

Uh, teachers have been teaching remotely and kiddie soccer had been significantly limited for quite a whole now, so actually I have “won”, although this isn’t a contest like you seem to think it is. We are finally getting to a point that death rates are going down because enough people have had it, more are getting vaccinated, and treatment methods have improved, so that implementing return to school plans with low risk are now becoming feasible and remote education less necessary. Using terminology you can understand, it means I “won” because my “side” got what it wanted, namely remote education and limited kiddie soccer until we reached a point that death rates would be significantly lower when we try to return to normal.

You act like this was a contest between either in person or remote school, when the reality is that it has always been about saving people’s lives. You also act like you “won”, despite going 0-11 on a month by month basis, That is some “victory” you got after losing every day for more than a year. That is one of the main problems you magats have. You look at this like it’s a left v. right contest, when it has nothing to do with that. I will say it has been thoroughly enjoyable learning the thought processes of trumpanzees over these many months, even if it is barely more than a typical Neanderthalic hunter gatherer.
you’re right it’s not a left versus right thing. Funny thing is I’m not a Trumper.… Can’t stand the guy, hate him. Fully supported Biden. But completely vehemently disagree with 90% of the stuff you say on here. You see, I look at things from a commonsense approach, not by how I vote. Also So funny how you always call it “kiddie” soccer, my son it’s 6 feet 185 pounds, all muscle and strong as a horse. He could probably take you in a second. But sure keep calling him a “kiddie”. . Bye, bye. I won’t be responding to you anymore… I’ve got some soccer to watch!

Back