Are their any decent Soccer Clubs Left?

There are a few solid players but the "great" players are graduated and moved on. Again..I'm not saying there are not some solid players just not the level of the girls that moved on.

The coaches at LMU, Oregon and Utah may disagree with you.

They don't have to agree or disagree with me. I'm not trying to insult what's left over on that team, I'm simply saying the best of that group from the past years has moved on. That doesn't mean the left overs aren't solid players. But I guarantee the best players on that team have left it.

So you managed to insult them without trying.

Well if your that sensitive to the truth then maybe you should stop asking questions.
The way I see it is this..I am complementing the teams top girls. So I'm simply acknowledging & complementing the best players of that team. Ha ha I guess it is all in how you look @ it.

Well if your that sensitive to the truth then maybe you should stop asking questions.
The way I see it is this..I am complementing the teams top girls. So I'm simply acknowledging & complementing the best players of that team. Ha ha I guess it is all in how you look @ it.
I have always thought that Albion team is difficult to score against. Many of the players that make it that way are still on the team.

I have always thought that Albion team is difficult to score against. Many of the players that make it that way are still on the team.

Ya they had one of the top Keepers in the Youth National League, I'm not sure if she is still the keeper? I think they took their #2 keeper back from SURF this year?
And yes they had a strong defense.

The coach is great and so is the team. The problem is the club. My daughter is on a 2002 team and we have 12 players. Their is a kid who joined that is a 2002 and being placed on the 01 team when that team already has 17 players. The club and DOC don't care that our team will be hurting. Look for a different club next year?

The coach is great and so is the team. The problem is the club. My daughter is on a 2002 team and we have 12 players. Their is a kid who joined that is a 2002 and being placed on the 01 team when that team already has 17 players. The club and DOC don't care that our team will be hurting. Look for a different club next year?

You still have time to leave this year.

The 02 player may have asked to be on the 01 team.

No. What is your goal? Development or winning games? You have a great coach and team, you are done. So what if the team has 12 players. The coach is great, development is presumably good. The players will get lots of playing time, won't be much standing around at practice and while a few games might be lost due to lack of subs, who really cares?

Also, be mindful of the fact that players from the same club can be "passed" to various teams throughout the season. My kid was on a "B" team with 9 players by the third game (injuries), a few kids from the "A" team were loaned and so were a few kids from the younger "A" team. It worked fine. Its one thing if you don't have enough players in the club to field a team, but finding a good coach and teammates is the quest, winning is just a byproduct.

No. What is your goal? Development or winning games? You have a great coach and team, you are done. So what if the team has 12 players. The coach is great, development is presumably good. The players will get lots of playing time, won't be much standing around at practice and while a few games might be lost due to lack of subs, who really cares?

Also, be mindful of the fact that players from the same club can be "passed" to various teams throughout the season. My kid was on a "B" team with 9 players by the third game (injuries), a few kids from the "A" team were loaned and so were a few kids from the younger "A" team. It worked fine. Its one thing if you don't have enough players in the club to field a team, but finding a good coach and teammates is the quest, winning is just a byproduct.
It's of course about development but don't want to burn out the girls either. Good info on the loaning players, as the club hasn't mentioned this. I guess if you are a paying customer you would except for some sort of decency from a club and caring about all teams especially their players. Thanks MWN

Back