An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

You are writing philosophical mumbo jumbo. He simply wants to prevent CA from making its own air quality standards. Had he been president in the 70s when the oil and car companies said boo, as they’re saying to him now, then we wouldn’t have had a catalytic converter.
This is what I mean when I describe my fascination at Trump’s idiots taking the side of the entrenched corporate interests who require regulating by our state. It’s really interesting.
Fortunately, so far we always sue him and win on these types of issues.

STFU.....

YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT !

You are writing philosophical mumbo jumbo. He simply wants to prevent CA from making its own air quality standards. Had he been president in the 70s when the oil and car companies said boo, as they’re saying to him now, then we wouldn’t have had a catalytic converter.
This is what I mean when I describe my fascination at Trump’s idiots taking the side of the entrenched corporate interests who require regulating by our state. It’s really interesting.
Aren’t you glad your boy didn’t rescind Bush’s approved bail out?

Truckers have won a lawsuit against California, and now instead of relaxing emmissions on large trucks, they plan on going after the little guys.

I don’t know but the massive air quality difference from that and other regulations speaks for itself and is not debatable.
There was always substantial opposition from entrenched corporate interests.
Trump wants to end our state’s ability to mandate such regulations.
Now, he has all of his idiots on the side of the entrenched corporate interests.
It’s fascinating.
What type of electric do you drive?

We're working on that.

You and that " Mouse " in your pocket workin
on another lie.....

images

Truckers have won a lawsuit against California, and now instead of relaxing emmissions on large trucks, they plan on going after the little guys.
A lawsuit about emissions? By truckers? Really? The truckers always sue the trucking companies over wage issues and employment classification and usually win. So do you mean the trucking companies?

Google it.
See if you can find where its buried.

Not to mention the " New " emissions law ( SB 210 ) that Gov Gruesome
signed Friday afternoon that tags 14,000 Lb and higher trucks
with another fee of approx $ 30.00 a year for smog tests....
What a racket....wait til the trucking industry packs it up and
leaves. These Democrats have no fucking clue how to bring REVENUE
into the state....but they sure know how to run profitable businesses
out !
The average John Doe who operates the private rigs will either pass
along the additional burden to the consumers or split for another state.
And if they think their fantasy of electric semis running up and down the state
is going to happen....they're absolutely nuts and need to lay off the crack...

Back