An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

It doesnt affect me, dipshit.
I just understand and empathize with my fellow man.
You really are an asshole.
I thought your concern was "the taxpayer." Isn't that what you said before on this issue?
Tell your polluting friends to fix their trucks or get the hell out...now tell me about your smoking friends who want to sit at the next table from me and my family.
Quit whining.

I thought your concern was "the taxpayer." Isn't that what you said before on this issue?
Tell your polluting friends to fix their trucks or get the hell out...now tell me about your smoking friends who want to sit at the next table from me and my family.
Quit whining.
There's nothing wrong with their trucks.
The state is forcing them to buy new trucks or retro fit them for 15,000 dollars a pop.
The same trucks are legal everywhere else.
Taxpayer=Fellow man.
Asshole.

There's nothing wrong with their trucks.
The state is forcing them to buy new trucks or retro fit them for 15,000 dollars a pop.
The same trucks are legal everywhere else.
Taxpayer=Fellow man.
Asshole.
It does seem that you would "grandfather" in older trucks. I think that's what they did with catalytic converters in CA.

It does seem that you would "grandfather" in older trucks. I think that's what they did with catalytic converters in CA.

I followed an old Ford Model T with 1918 plates through Poway yesterday. I would guess by the sweet aroma of its exhaust that it had no emissions controls on it whatsoever.

BREITBART

blood-stained-cleaver-640x480.png

Manu Brabo/AP

Enough to Make the Woke Wet Themselves: Hollywood’s Joe Rogan Rules the Gun Range in an Awesome New Video

Posted at 9:00 pm on October 06, 2019 by Alex Parker

[Screenshot from Taran Tactical, https://twitter.com/TaranTactical/status/1179837679095013376?]

I like Joe Rogan.

Why? Two reasons:

• He’s interested in ideas.
  • His show provides a constant reminder that people can get outside their bubble and spend civil time with those with whom they disagree.
Not long ago, I wouldn’t have heralded the critical nature of #2 — it’s a notion which should go without saying. But presently, there are a whole lot of people who appear to never have heard of it.

If you can take some unfiltered language, I highly recommend Joe’s podcast, The Joe Rogan Experience. The actor/comedian/mixed martial artist/TV host/UFC commentator truly has an open mind, and he gives voice to liberals and conservatives alike.

His guests have run the gamut from Jay Leno to Neil deGrasse Tyson to Jesse Ventura to Mel Gibson to Steven Tyler to Ben Shapiro.

JRE is a reflection of a man with many interests, and one of them is government.

On the program, the cannabis advocate routinely makes clear he’s got a liberal streak or two.

But an area in which he ain’t no dainty snowflake is firearms.

Constantly, I’m stunned to see politicians and others make radical public statements about guns while appearing to have never spent even 2 minutes finding out what they are (here).

Well move over, novices — a recent video posted to Twitter indicates there’s one Hollywood hunk (literally) who knows how to handle his hand cannon.

On Thursday, Taran Tactical welcomed Rogan to their range.

And here he is, firin’ em off in a way that’d make some of the world’s most woke fill their $200 jeans.

Do you watch the podcast? If so, what are some of your favorite episodes? A couple of mine are those featuring David Gogginsand Jordan Peterson.

Oh — and if you’re not impressed by Joe’s shooting skills, you may not wanna tell him; he can also do this:

-ALEX

Enough to Make the Woke Wet Themselves: Hollywood’s Joe Rogan Rules the Gun Range in an Awesome New Video

Posted at 9:00 pm on October 06, 2019 by Alex Parker

[Screenshot from Taran Tactical, https://twitter.com/TaranTactical/status/1179837679095013376?]

I like Joe Rogan.

Why? Two reasons:

• He’s interested in ideas.
    • His show provides a constant reminder that people can get outside their bubble and spend civil time with those with whom they disagree.
Not long ago, I wouldn’t have heralded the critical nature of #2 — it’s a notion which should go without saying. But presently, there are a whole lot of people who appear to never have heard of it.

If you can take some unfiltered language, I highly recommend Joe’s podcast, The Joe Rogan Experience. The actor/comedian/mixed martial artist/TV host/UFC commentator truly has an open mind, and he gives voice to liberals and conservatives alike.

His guests have run the gamut from Jay Leno to Neil deGrasse Tyson to Jesse Ventura to Mel Gibson to Steven Tyler to Ben Shapiro.

JRE is a reflection of a man with many interests, and one of them is government.

On the program, the cannabis advocate routinely makes clear he’s got a liberal streak or two.

But an area in which he ain’t no dainty snowflake is firearms.

Constantly, I’m stunned to see politicians and others make radical public statements about guns while appearing to have never spent even 2 minutes finding out what they are (here).

Well move over, novices — a recent video posted to Twitter indicates there’s one Hollywood hunk (literally) who knows how to handle his hand cannon.

On Thursday, Taran Tactical welcomed Rogan to their range.

And here he is, firin’ em off in a way that’d make some of the world’s most woke fill their $200 jeans.

Do you watch the podcast? If so, what are some of your favorite episodes? A couple of mine are those featuring David Gogginsand Jordan Peterson.

Oh — and if you’re not impressed by Joe’s shooting skills, you may not wanna tell him; he can also do this:

-ALEX

JR hanging out with the Meat Eater

JANUARY 08, 2018
Mother of armed robber shot dead by man defending his children: 'Why did he shoot him five times?
The mother of an armed robber, who was shot dead by dad protecting his children, is wondering why her son was shot five times instead of just once. (Image source: KSAT-TV video screenshot)

DAVE URBANSKI

After an armed man entered a Popeye's restaurant in San Antonio last month and reportedly pointed a gun at a customer's children, that customer — a licensed concealed carrier — shot the gunman dead.

Click here to get news you can trust sent right to your inbox. It's free!" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 45); text-decoration: underline; font-family: acumin-pro-semi-condensed, " arial", " sans-serif;"; word-break: break-word; padding-right: 2px; padding-left: 2px; transition: all 200ms ease; font-weight: 700; border-bottom-width: 0px !important; font-size: 17px !important;">Ditch the fake news ==> Click here to get news you can trust sent right to your inbox. It's free!
But now the mother of the deceased 19-year-old gunman is asking why the father who fatally shot her son chose to fire more than once.

While Cynthia Ruiz acknowledged her son, Andrew Herrera, deserved to be punished and that the dad who shot him was defending his family, she shared a lingering question with KSAT-TV: “Why shoot him four more times? Why did he shoot him five times?”

img.jpg

Image source: KSAT-TV video screenshot

Ruiz added to the station that she wants to see surveillance video, but police last week wouldn't confirm to KSAT if a video exists.

What led to the fatal shooting?
During the Dec. 6 incident, the gunman demanded money from the dad inside the restaurant, KABB-TV reported — but the father said he wasn’t giving him anything, Police Sgt. Roy Miller told the Express-News.

The robber turned to the employees to try to rob them, and police told KSAT-TV in an earlier story the employees all ran out the back of the restaurant.

The dad asked the gunman if his family could leave, and when the robber agreed, the mom and two of their children exited the restaurant — but two of the family’s other children were still in the restroom, KABB-TV reported.

But when the robber saw the two children walk out of the restroom and pointed his gun at them, Dad fired his own gun and killed the robber, KABB reported.

What did police say after the fatal shooting?
“The citizen is a licensed carrier and did use his handgun to take down the robber,” Police Capt. Michael Starnes told the Express-News, adding that the father isn’t facing any charges.

img.jpg

Image source: KABB-TV video screenshot

“He really saved the day and protected a lot of people today,” Starnes told the paper.

What else is the mother of the dead gunman saying?
Ruiz said a second suspect — the alleged getaway driver told her that her son's gun "wasn’t even loaded," KSAT reported, adding that police wouldn't confirm the claim.

img.jpg

Image source: KSAT-TV video screenshot

The gunman's mother — who is also a widow — also told the station that her son had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder as a child and with schizophrenia in 2016.

Three weeks before the shooting Herrera stopped taking his medications, Ruiz told KSAT.

“What is life? Being on medicine all the time and I’m sleeping?" Ruiz recalled to the station her son asking her. "I’m missing life.”

Soon after Herrera, who didn't have a job, started bringing home money, the station said — and police told KSAT they believe he was involved with other robberies.

“If you have money from whatever you’re doing, you can take that money and find a place to live,” Ruiz told the station she told her son.

JUNE 22, 2016
The AR15 is Not an Assault Weapon
By Daniel John Sobieski
When you consider the Oklahoma office worker whose head was hacked off with a knife, the New York cops attacked with an axe, and the Paris assault with a knife, it begins to dawn on one that assault is a behavior and not a weapon. Ever since Cain slew Able, it has been possible to kill people without using an AR15.
I once saw a movie depicting a time and place and place where only police and the military had guns. It was called Schindler’s List. Only the Nazis had guns. One wonders hoe history would have been different had Germany had a Second Amendment and every Stormtrooper knocking on the door at midnight had met a Jew with a gun.
It is a common practice amongst liberals to demonize objects and attribute to them all sorts of magical powers over us. Nuclear weapons are a threat, not the tyrants and dictators who would use them against us. Guns are the threat, not the criminals who would use them to kill us. The AR15 is an “assault” weapon, not the gun you pray the police show up with when an Islamist terrorist, as in Paris, Orlando, and San Bernardino, arrives shouting “Allahu Akhbar” and you have nothing to shoot back with.

Former Navy SEAL Dean Raso is quoted in The Federalist as describing the AR15 as in fact the ideal defensive weapon against heavily armed predators:
In the wake of the Orlando terrorist attack, the deadliest strike on U.S. soil since 9/11, Democratic lawmakers and progressive activists have responded by attempting to limit access to firearms — particularly the AR-15, which was incorrectly reportedas the weapon the terrorist used to kill at least 49 people and injure another 53.
In a new video, former Navy SEAL Dom Raso explains why the AR-15, the most popular rifle in the country, gives Americans the best chance of surviving in an age of terror.
Choosing to defend one’s home with an AR-15 is a commonsense choice, as it is powerful, accurate, and easy to shoot, Raso said.
Gun control legislation doesn’t stop terror attacks, he explained, citing the two terrorists who weren’t deterred by California’s assault weapons ban when they killed 14 people in San Bernardino last year. Nor would any gun ban have stopped the Boston Bombers when they detonated a bomb at the Boston Marathon, killing three and wounding at least 260 others.
Ironically, both of those incidents of terror were brought to a stop by armed police officers responding to the scene with AR-15s -- the same weapon legislators are trying to ban.
“Why would you want to ban the gun you pray for police to show up with?” Raso asked.

Indeed, why would you? As one wag put it, a gun in the hand is betters than a cop on a phone and the response time for a bullet from an AR15 fired in self-defense is a lot quicker than calling 911. AsInvestors Business Daily editorialized: In 2014, as California Sen. Diane Feinstein was trying to revive the expired assault weapons ban, banning “scary” weapons like the AR15, based on its appearance is nonsense. Other non-scary weapons are just as lethal and the AR15 has been chosen by popular demanded as the defensive weapon of choice, despite a nonsensical ruling by one federal judge:
More in Home
217018.jpg

Does Catherine Herridge Leaving for CBS News Portend a Left Turn for Fox News?

214793.jpg

Suffer the Children

Lee Smith's Book Will Make Patriots' Blood Boil

The ‘What Ifs’ of the Trump Presidency

The AR-15: The Real Story
As the Ferguson riots raged, U.S. District Judge Catherine C. Blake, appointed by President Clinton, issued a ruling that upheld the Maryland law, saying, "the court seriously doubts that the banned assault long guns are commonly possessed for lawful purposes... and is inclined to find the weapons fall outside Second Amendment protection as dangerous and unusual."
Now the Second Amendment, written in the era of muskets, does not mention what arms we have the right to keep and bear. But we have an idea, based on how they were used: to protect their owners' homes, businesses, farms and families, and to fight the tyranny of the British crown. It's been said that the Second Amendment was put in the Bill of Rights to protect the other nine.
Gun control advocates say, with some snarkiness, that the Second Amendment doesn't allow one to own nuclear weapons or tanks, so it's merely a question of where we draw the line. They would draw the line at the AR-15 and its counterparts -- which, despite the judge's claim, are commonly used for legal, defensive purposes.
The AR-15 is among the guns that must be registered. They've made up 50%-60% of U.S. rifle sales in recent years, federal figures show. The New York Times recently called the AR-15 "The Most Wanted Gun In America." Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., has been pushing a bill to reintroduce the ineffective assault weapons 1994 ban that expired in 2004 with no impact on the crime rate.
Feinstein's legislation would outlaw more than 150 types of weapons, from rifles to pistols to shotguns. They include the Streetsweeper and Striker-12, which, again, have frightening appearances yet chamber the same 12-gauge shells that are used to hunt birds.
While used in several high-profile mass shootings, the AR-15 is favored among homeowners, hunters and sport shooters. It's popular for both sport and self-defense among women, who find it easy to carry and handle.
Crime rates and homicides have dropped as concealed-carry laws spread nationwide. As more citizens are armed, predators find it harder to find unarmed victims except in gun-free zones such as the school in Newtown, Conn., or the theater in Aurora, Colo.

Critics of the Second Amendment say that they are not going after guns used for legitimate activities such as hunting. But when the Founders wrote the Second Amendment it was because the British were coming, not because it was the start of deer season. As Fox News contributor Judge Andrew Napolitano notes:
The historical reality of the Second Amendment's protection of the right to keep and bear arms is not that it protects the right to shoot deer," wrote Judge Andrew Napolitano recently in the Washington Times. "It protects the right to shoot tyrants, and it protects the right to shoot at them effectively, with the same instruments they would use upon us. If the Jews in the Warsaw ghetto had had the firepower and ammunition that the Nazis had, some of Poland might have stayed free and more persons would have survived the Holocaust."
The AR15 is a defensive weapon, such as when it was used by a 15-year-old who grabbed his father’s AR15 and used it to ward off home invaders:
Not only did this brave 15-year-old defend his home against 2 burglars, but also his 12-year-old sister who was in the house with him. He grabbed his father’s AR15 and shot one of the burglars multiple times. They got away but had to go right to the hospital where the minor was arrested and the adult who was shot was flown to a different hospital.

Critics of the Second Amendment say that they are not going after guns used for legitimate activities such as hunting. But when the Founders wrote the Second Amendment it was because the British were coming, not because it was the start of deer season.

The British were coming? 2nd A was ratified in 1791.

BTW, where does your militia group meet? How often?

DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS

Example A. ( Clinton's )

Example B. ( Adam Schiff )

Example C. ...........
.....( There's not enough space on
this forum to list the rest. )

Back