An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

Ha. You sound like you have declared victory. It is too late for you counselor.
Take it easy on the kool aid...you'll wind up like the duck.
Victory is right. When the subject of an investigation in the US, especially one who was screaming how "fixed" everything is during the campaign, is screaming daily that the investigation should end and the real problems are the investigators, former presidents and former candidates, what do you think happens? We have seen Alabama and PA elections already and I'm sure he will keep screaming and the nutters will be screaming about the press and former candidates and the FBI. He's done. I'm relieved.

So you tell a lie about me, and then call it my lie. Do you see why people don't like you?

You 're such a hard head asshole...all you have to do is properly post the source of the Lee orders or say you made a mistake.
What is so terribly difficult about that? I've yet to see a proper source citation.
I've never ran across the Lee information you claim exists.
If it exists I'd like to read about it. So far the only one who's seen this is you.
People love me Magoo, folks who don't like me are few and far between.
I can understand why you don't like me...asking you to properly cite a source is an awful lot to ask, if it doesn't exist. Right?
Cite the source and I'll apologize and thank you for the information....
Otherwise...perhaps it's the Time Life Coffee Table Book you are staring at right now?

Last edited:
Victory is right. When the subject of an investigation in the US, especially one who was screaming how "fixed" everything is during the campaign, is screaming daily that the investigation should end and the real problems are the investigators, former presidents and former candidates, what do you think happens? We have seen Alabama and PA elections already and I'm sure he will keep screaming and the nutters will be screaming about the press and former candidates and the FBI. He's done. I'm relieved.
Right!

You 're such a hard head asshole...all you have to do is properly post the source of the Lee orders or say you made a mistake.
What is so terribly difficult about that? I've yet to see a proper source citation.
I've never ran across the Lee information you claim exists.
If it exists I'd like to read about it. So far the only one who's seen this is you.
People love me Magoo, folks who don't like me are few and far between.
I can understand why you don't like me...asking you to properly cite a source is an awful lot to ask, if it doesn't exist. Right?
Cite the source and I'll apologize and thank you for the information....
Otherwise...perhaps it's the Time Life Coffee Table Book you are staring at right now?

I guess I could call this a coffee table - it's where I sit when I'm drinking coffee.

It's also where I sit when I am reading books. On the table right now for my reading rotation is The Irregulars by Jennet Conant, Fire and Fury by Michael Wolf, Draft Number 4 by John McPhee, The Devil in the White City by Erik Larsen, and State of Fear by Michael Crichton. No coffee-table or Time-Life books among them. That was your invention - I haven't had a Time-Life Coffee Table book on my coffee table as long as I can remember - certainly as long as I have lived in this place.

I guess I could call this a coffee table - it's where I sit when I'm drinking coffee.

It's also where I sit when I am reading books. On the table right now for my reading rotation is The Irregulars by Jennet Conant, Fire and Fury by Michael Wolf, Draft Number 4 by John McPhee, The Devil in the White City by Erik Larsen, and State of Fear by Michael Crichton. No coffee-table or Time-Life books among them. That was your invention - I haven't had a Time-Life Coffee Table book on my coffee table as long as I can remember - certainly as long as I have lived in this place.
Okay Magoo, lets drop the reference to a coffee table book...
Can you cite the source or not?

Yes you are. You've done enough dumbage here.

To Students: A Lesson on the Modern Left
TREVOR THOMAS
The kids intent on walk-outs to protest "gun violence" need an education on all the lies they're being told.
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/03/to_students_a_lesson_on_the_modern_left.html
Funny how some, including the NRA are calling to raise the voting age to 21 so these kids won't be able to vote in the next two cycles. I know amongst the recently started college age they can't wait to vote.

Funny how some, including the NRA are calling to raise the voting age to 21 so these kids won't be able to vote in the next two cycles. I know amongst the recently started college age they can't wait to vote.
The question is are you people smart enough to nominate the right candidate.

Back