An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

You know there are many more powerful rifles than the AR15.
I have no problem with background checks and waiting periods, maybe a couple days, we should be able to go through some records at least that fast.

To me it's less about the power of the weapon. A AR15 seems to be the perfect tool for attacking groups of people and hence it is being used to inflict true terror and maximum casulities.

A 50cal riffle isn't.

More guns, more gun injury and deaths.

Really......
Does that same Premise apply to .....
Cars
Planes
Boats
Bicycles
Skateboards
Scooters
Motorcycles
Hammers
Nails
Knives
Forks
Spoons
Plates
Pans
Irons
Bats
Metal bars
Machetes
Towels
Tubs
Sinks
Chains
Chairs
Dogs
Cats
Rabbits
Rats.....Oh #@%$ them Rats
Snakes
Lizards
Gators
Wolfs
Lions
Politicians...Yeah #@%$ them Politicians
Russians
Mexicans
Canadians
Muslims.......Hmmmmm #@%$
Chinese
Japanese
Germans
Ukrainians
Turks
Africans
Italians

Aw Hell ....Wez ...You are Sooooo Full of #@%$ !

Hmmmm,
GettyImages-477149481-420x315.jpg

Broward County’s School Leniency Program Part of Larger Obama-Era Plan to Force School ‘Equity’
by Dr. Susan Berry
610 Comments

These book burning nutters hate reality, they prefer to be lied to.

That’s the departing military analyst’s point. Fox makes huge money, as do the other website aggregator/conglomerates who use different website names,winding them up with false info and keeping them obsessing about the fake “liberal agenda” and they eat it up as fact.

That’s also a key to Trump’s success.

That’s the departing military analyst’s point. Fox makes huge money, as do the other website aggregator/conglomerates who use different website names,winding them up with false info and keeping them obsessing about the fake “liberal agenda” and they eat it up as fact.

That’s also a key to Trump’s success.
They have 2 points to rally around...immigration, which is a worldwide issue now, and abortion. A lot of opinions about those but at least nobody can offer too many fake facts.

They have 2 points to rally around...immigration, which is a worldwide issue now, and abortion. A lot of opinions about those but at least nobody can offer too many fake facts.
Let's just do a really late term abortion on all illegals, how about that?
I will get my scissors.

Back