Amazingcase for increasing gun ownership in America

OBVI.
More good guys with guns means dead bad guys with guns and less crime.
Shirley you can't be dumb enough to argue that fact.
Nice fantasy, fella. You gun guys have all these weird macho fantasies about what you are going to do with your guns, which have nothing to do with the reality of what people do with guns.

We need more guns, per idiotic NRA logic. For teachers!

These 8 states have policies that specifically allow school employees — other than security personnel, which are allowed to carry guns in 28 states — to carry guns on school property, though they may need the district’s permission:

• Idaho
  • Kansas
  • Louisiana
  • Missouri
  • South Dakota
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
  • Wyoming
Add Florida to this list, which created a $67 million "school marshal" program in February to arm teachers in classrooms, in response to the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.
The list grows when you consider states that grant school districts power to make their own decisions and do not limit the allowance to school employees.
Nearly 25 states’ policies allow schools or districts to give permission to “individuals” to carry guns:

• Alaska
  • Arizona
  • Connecticut
  • Georgia
  • Idaho
  • Indiana
  • Iowa
  • Kansas
  • Kentucky
  • Louisiana
  • Massachusetts
  • Michigan
  • Mississippi
  • Montana
  • Nevada
  • Ohio
  • Rhode Island
  • South Carolina
  • Texas
  • New Jersey
  • New York
  • Utah
  • Vermont
  • West Virginia
https://www.mcall.com/news/education/mc-nws-guns-in-schools-list-20181108-story.html

Guns-at-School-sign-e1520572595455.jpg
schoolsign3.jpg

920x920.jpg
082614_guns.jpg

d8dde37e-b22d-418a-bfa9-df8ad3b7046b-large16x9_ImportedfromLakana.jpg

These 8 states have policies that specifically allow school employees — other than security personnel, which are allowed to carry guns in 28 states — to carry guns on school property, though they may need the district’s permission:

• Idaho
  • Kansas
  • Louisiana
  • Missouri
  • South Dakota
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
  • Wyoming
Add Florida to this list, which created a $67 million "school marshal" program in February to arm teachers in classrooms, in response to the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.
The list grows when you consider states that grant school districts power to make their own decisions and do not limit the allowance to school employees.
Nearly 25 states’ policies allow schools or districts to give permission to “individuals” to carry guns:

• Alaska
  • Arizona
  • Connecticut
  • Georgia
  • Idaho
  • Indiana
  • Iowa
  • Kansas
  • Kentucky
  • Louisiana
  • Massachusetts
  • Michigan
  • Mississippi
  • Montana
  • Nevada
  • Ohio
  • Rhode Island
  • South Carolina
  • Texas
  • New Jersey
  • New York
  • Utah
  • Vermont
  • West Virginia
https://www.mcall.com/news/education/mc-nws-guns-in-schools-list-20181108-story.html

I didn't know you were in Pennsylvania.

BREITBART

How is the gun free thing working in Europe?

Khan’s London: Elderly Woman Among Victims of ‘Machete’ Attack

EmailGoogle+Twitter

British-UK-London-Police-Getty-2-640x480.png

Getty Images
20 Dec 2018224

2:31
Three people were rushed to hospital after a reported “machete” attack at a health centre in Tower Hamlets, the London Metropolitan Police have confirmed

Is this what you wanted me to see?
The citation is a source of information, not my local news paper.
Ask your Visiting Angel caregiver to help you with your posting...
One of the cartoons we've posted is reality the other is wishful thinking, can you differentiate the two?

View attachment 3688

What was your search target to turn up a minor newspaper in Pennsylvania? The Fox/Breitbart locus is not good enough for you any more?

What was your search target to turn up a minor newspaper in Pennsylvania? The Fox/Breitbart locus is not good enough for you any more?
...states that allow teachers to carry guns...
By the way Magoo I rarely cite briebart or fox...go back and check, have your care taker keep tab.
Two posts and two spelling errors Magoo, so unlike you, are you okay?

...states that allow teachers to carry guns...
By the way Magoo I rarely cite briebart or fox...go back and check, have your care taker keep tab.
Two posts and two spelling errors Magoo, so unlike you, are you okay?

Two spelling errors? What were they?

And who is 'breibart"?

Two spelling errors? What were they?

And who is 'breibart"?
Another rabbit hole with Magoo....
The spelling errors don't matter, just pointing out it's unusual for you...
We've been over my poor spelling more than once, you don't remember?
You cant figure out breibart is a misspelling of Breitbart? Or is that some of your New England wit?

Nice fantasy, fella. You gun guys have all these weird macho fantasies about what you are going to do with your guns, which have nothing to do with the reality of what people do with guns.

You live in a gated community..................
You live behind an armed guard...............
You live in fear behind your keyboard......

Another rabbit hole with Magoo....
The spelling errors don't matter, just pointing out it's unusual for you...
We've been over my poor spelling more than once, you don't remember?
You cant figure out breibart is a misspelling of Breitbart? Or is that some of your New England wit?

I'm always looking for self-improvement. What did I spell wrong?

Back