Amazingcase for increasing gun ownership in America

I was being facetious. Civilized countries without any significant deaths by shootings don’t have an armed populace. If the answer to too many guns is more guns, then you are bought and paid for by the NRA.
If there's a better place on earth to live, fuckin' pack your bags and take Magoo with you.

Bon votage and happy trails to ya....

Of course it is. Definitely not fact. You seem to struggle with facts. The “bought and paid for” isn’t a fact, just opinion, but the rest of my post was.
Facts are facts... opinions, not necessarily.
If you claim something as fact, I suggest you back it up with citation. Otherwise it's just bullshit...

Facts are facts... opinions, not necessarily.
If you claim something as fact, I suggest you back it up with citation. Otherwise it's just bullshit...
Don’t have to. Anybody already knows it. Western countries without guns in civilian hands don’t have 1% of the shooting deaths that we do. Even you must know that.

If there's a better place on earth to live, fuckin' pack your bags and take Magoo with you.

Bon votage and happy trails to ya....
I’m betting my heritage extends further back than yours, so maybe you should leave. You seem to have trouble accepting the American way.

I’m betting my heritage extends further back than yours, so maybe you should leave. You seem to have trouble accepting the American way.

I don't give a fuck if you're a direct descendant of Pocahontas anymore than I care if you're a direct descendant of King George III or Thomas Jefferson.
One celled amoeba have been around for billions of years & seemingly have more brains than you.
You're the one who's bitching about our gun laws...you no like, bye!
from wikipoo
The Second Amendment (Amendment II) to the United States Constitution protects the right of the people to keep and bear arms and was adopted on December 15, 1791 as part of the Bill of Rights.[The Supreme Court ruled in the 2008 Heller decision that the right belongs to individuals in their homes for self-defense while also ruling that the right is not unlimited and does not preclude the existence of certain long-standing prohibitions such as those forbidding "the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill" or restrictions on "the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons."State and local governments are limited to the same extent as the federal government from infringing this right.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Really? Are you really going there? That is a statement from a man who has no logical argument.
Read the shit he posts and you may reconsider who has no logical argument... "If the answer to too many guns is more guns, then you are bought and paid for by the NRA."
First I never said, hinted, or inferred the answer to too many guns is more guns. I've never been a member of the NRA. I was raised in a family of hunters and law enforcement officials.

Read the shit he posts and you may reconsider who has no logical argument... "If the answer to too many guns is more guns, then you are bought and paid for by the NRA."
First I never said, hinted, or inferred the answer to too many guns is more guns. I've never been a member of the NRA. I was raised in a family of hunters and law enforcement officials.
I think you meant “implied” when you say “inferred,” but I don’t mean to interfere with your suggestion that MakeAPlay read my posts, although it would seem unnecessary...all he has to do is see yours. For example, when I said to you in a previous post that western societies who don’t have armed civilians have 1% or fewer of the gun deaths than we do and your response was “just more bullshit,” he can get a clear idea of this debate, i.e. you’re an ignorant reactionary and I am not, I deal in facts.

I think you meant “implied” when you say “inferred,” but I don’t mean to interfere with your suggestion that MakeAPlay read my posts, although it would seem unnecessary...all he has to do is see yours. For example, when I said to you in a previous post that western societies who don’t have armed civilians have 1% or fewer of the gun deaths than we do and your response was “just more bullshit,” he can get a clear idea of this debate, i.e. you’re an ignorant reactionary and I am not, I deal in facts.
You think?
Infer :
  1. to hint; imply; suggest.
You call me ignorant?
You make a claim, back it up with statistics and cite your source.
I say exactly what I mean. Now fuck off. You understand what I'm inferring?

You think?
Infer :
  1. to hint; imply; suggest.
You call me ignorant?
You make a claim, back it up with statistics and cite your source.
I say exactly what I mean. Now fuck off. You understand what I'm inferring?
  1. deduce or conclude (information) from evidence and reasoning rather than from explicit statements.
    "from these facts we can infer that crime has been increasing"
    synonyms: deduce, conclude, conjecture, surmise, reason, interpret; More

You’re dumb. You said infer when you meant imply. It is not a synonym for imply, as you wrongly state.
    I don’t need statistics and sources. You idiots don’t like them...you don’t believe them.

You are a liar and he is not.

I should have said 10%, not 1%. We have 10 times as many as western democracies, not 100x. Just 10 times. We account for about 15% of the world’s gun deaths.
Somebody breaks into my home and threatens my family, there will be one more gun death.
You can cash that check.
God Bless the USA.

Back