My Medicare Part D payment is about $25/month, and I pay a reduced fee (usually less than $10 for each monthly refill) at the pharmacy. I don't recall making any statement about free drugs, other than the immunizations I got the other day at the end of my physical, and the drugs that were administered to me while I was in the hospital.

I guess when you are backed into a corner you can always light a strawman on fire as a distraction.
Just apart of the fabricated world of t swallowers, they have to erect strawmen.

My Medicare Part D payment is about $25/month, and I pay a reduced fee (usually less than $10 for each monthly refill) at the pharmacy. I don't recall making any statement about free drugs, other than the immunizations I got the other day at the end of my physical, and the drugs that were administered to me while I was in the hospital.

I guess when you are backed into a corner you can always light a strawman on fire as a distraction.
Who said you said you were getting free drugs?

30+ posts today bubs, just in this thread alone. And pretty much all of them just you talking to yourself.
Funny how some people can talk politics and stay normal, and some people get triggered...

https://tenor.com/view/triggered-gif-9536199
Comedy has to start somewhere.
I dont think you know as much about what is funny as I do, and I'm shitdick plumber.
Its funny that I see it, and funny you don't.

You're probably over paid.

I bet I could call your boss and have him read all these threads and he would agree.

Comedy has to start somewhere.
I dont think you know as much about what is funny as I do, and I'm shitdick plumber.
Its funny that I see it, and funny you don't.

You're probably over paid.

I bet I could call your boss and have him read all these threads and he would agree.

You know more about funny? Hmm... truth be told you're probably more fun to hangout with than me at the bar to have some laughs with. As for crafting media, that people will pay to consume? I think I might have you on that one amigo.

And over paid? All Ima say is you set me down in front of a non-linear editing system and I can leap tall fu#ken buildings.

You know more about funny? Hmm... truth be told you're probably more fun to hangout with than me at the bar to have some laughs with. As for crafting media, that people will pay to consume? I think I might have you on that one amigo.

And over paid? All Ima say is you set me down in front of a non-linear editing system and I can leap tall fu#ken buildings.
You're right.
That was hilarious.

Flip, Flop, Flip: Kamala Harris Can't Decide Whether She'd Decriminalize Border Crossings
Katie Pavlich | Jul 12, 2019 5:50 PM
b255e081-4bbd-4670-8e4c-5f796dca2e0d.png

During the first 2020 Democratic primary debate in June, which took place in Miami, Senator Kamala Harris raised her hand in favor of decriminalizing the act of entering the country illegally and without permission.

But just a few weeks later, Harris can't really figure out what where she stands on the issue.

During an interview on ABC's The View Friday morning, Harris stumbled badly over a question about decriminalizing border crossings. Not only did she change her position from the June debate, she changed her position twice in under one minute.

"That is not correct. I am not in favor of decriminalizing um, or not having consequences for, we have to keep, let me just be very clear. We have to have a secure border but I am in favor of saying we are not going to treat people who are undocumented and cross the border as criminals, that is correct," she said. "I woould not make it a crime punishable by jail. It should be a civil enforcement issue but not a criminal enforcement issue."

Watch:

Meanwhile, former Obama Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson has gone on record against this position, stating it is an open borders policy and completely unworkable.

“That is tantamount to declaring publicly that we have open borders,” Johnson told the Washington Post. “That is unworkable, unwise and does not have the support of a majority of American people or the Congress, and if we had such a policy, instead of 100,000 apprehensions a month, it will be multiples of that.”

So what's going on down in Oceanside tricky rick? Has Trump made it rain to the point where you're running a fleet of trucks from the golf course yet, or are you still getting your hands dirty with those of us working slobs.
I work every day.
Its weird. I like it.

Im just a middle class blue collar guy bust'n hump and not gett'n rich.

Back