I work every day.
Its weird. I like it.

Im just a middle class blue collar guy bust'n hump and not gett'n rich.

You know, you might be the first blue collar guy, in my entire life, to tell me they were blue collar?
Like the queen doesn't have to say she's a lady. Everyone just knows.
Mike Tyson doesn't have to tell you he can beat you up.
Blue collar guys, don't say they are blue collar.

That said, I bet that bit helps when you're meeting new clients, with big houses down there on the coast. Making bids to pipe houses and whatnot.

Last edited:
Good questions.
I do know that Obama deported a helluva lot more people than Trump has.
Trump just screams for his idiot “base.”

I'm surprised more people don't point this out. Can you imagine what would happen to Trumps numbers in migrant farm country if he really did close the boarder?

Honestly on this whole immigration topic, somebody wake me when congress is ready to stop play acting and actually trying and fix the problem. Or at least explain why it's not a problem. I'd be open to that also. But until then, all I see is political gridlock for as far as the eye can see.

And as far as the wall... my vote is we don't waste money on a walls across barren deserts or bridges no nowhere.

Last edited:
You know, you might be the first blue collar guy, in my entire life, to tell me they were blue collar?
Like the queen doesn't have to say she's a lady. Everyone just knows.
Mike Tyson doesn't have to tell you he can beat you up.
Blue collar guys, don't say they are blue collar.

That said, I bet that bit helps when you're meeting new clients, with big houses down there on the coast. Making bids to pipe houses and whatnot.
Kinda like you being a queer.

Alright I can see I hurt your feeling with the Brokeback Mountain joke I made at your expense a few days back. And you're still mad and defensive.

So I guess rather buy into the venom and the hate, I'm simply going to say that Joe I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I hope we can still be friends.

Signed, Tenacious D.

Alright I can see I hurt your feeling with the Brokeback Mountain joke I made at your expense a few days back. And you're still mad and defensive.

So I guess rather buy into the venom and the hate, I'm simply going to say that Joe I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I hope we can still be friends.

Signed, Tenacious D.
You gotta admit.
SJ timed that one like a champ.

Signed, Tenacious D.
Aren’t you the temperamental ignore queen?

Keep wasting your money in races you can’t win.

CNN Panel: Mitch McConnell Challenger's Missteps Are Irreparable

Matt Vespa | Jul 13, 2019 9:36 AM
55de11ff-1119-4d7a-9139-f89f08dba2c8.png

Source: AP Photo/Bryan Woolston

Amy McGrath is a top recruit to take on Sen. Mitch McConnell in 2020. She’s a veteran. She came close in a congressional race in ’18, where Trump won the district in 2016. She’s raised $2.5 million since she announced her Senate candidacy. And in less than a day, she might have burned it all to ash. Folks, we’ve seen this movie before. Remember when Alison Lundergan Grimes as supposed to give Mitch a run for his money; he trounced her. It was a slaughter. This is Mitch McConnell, who is an excellent campaigner and strategist. He knows how to win. And the McGrath bubble burst violently over Brett Kavanaugh. She said she would’ve voted to confirm him, only to flip-flop in less than a day. CNN’s Inside Politics panel called this screw up unrecoverable (via

Hey Archie Bunker. Remember when Meathead said “you think everybody with glasses who’s intelligent is a queer!” And Archie said “no, if you got glasses you’re a 4-eyes...a fag is a queer.”
Do you have a bunch of all in the family scripts lying around for your dialogue?

I'm surprised more people don't point this out. Can you imagine what would happen to Trumps numbers in migrant farm country if he really did close the boarder?

Honestly on this whole immigration topic, somebody wake me when congress is ready to stop play acting and actually trying and fix the problem. Or at least explain why it's not a problem. I'd be open to that also. But until then, all I see is political gridlock for as far as the eye can see.

And as far as the wall... my vote is we don't waste money on a walls across barren deserts or bridges no nowhere.
The wall was built long before the Russians put him in office.

By Katie Thomas and Katie Rogers

• July 8, 2019
A federal judge ruled on Monday that the Trump administration cannot force pharmaceutical companies to disclose the list price of their drugs in television ads, dealing a blow to one of the president’s most visible efforts to pressure drug companies to lower their prices.

Judge Amit P. Mehta, of the United States District Court in the District of Columbia, ruled that the Department of Health and Human Services exceeded its regulatory authority by seeking to require all drugmakers to include in their television commercials the list price of any drug that costs more than $35 a month. The rule was to take effect this week.

With the 2020 presidential election race underway, the Trump administration has searched for ways to appeal to Americans burdened by the high cost of health care and prescription drugs.

The Affordable Care Act was once a reliable campaign trail villain for President Trump, but leading Republicans in Congress have become reluctant to revisit repealing the federal health care law. An appeals court in New Orleans on Tuesday is set to hear oral arguments on the constitutionality of Obamacare.

By George Reisman

There is a fundamental fact about the world that has profound implications for the supply of natural resources and for the relationship between production and economic activity on the one side and man’s environment on the other. This is the fact that the entire earth consists of solidly packed chemical elements. There is not a single cubic centimeter either on or within the earth that is not some chemical element or other, or some combination of chemical elements. Any scoop of earth, taken from anywhere, reveals itself upon analysis to be nothing but a mix of elements ranging from aluminum to zirconium. Measured from the upper reaches of its atmosphere 4,000 miles straight down to its center, the magnitude of the chemical elements constituting the earth is 260 billion cubic miles.

This enormous quantity of chemical elements is the supply of natural resources provided by nature. It is joined by all of the energy forces within and surrounding the earth, from the sun and the heat supplied by billions of cubic miles of molten iron at the earth’s core to the movement of the tectonic plates that form its crust, and the hurricanes and tornadoes that dot its surface.

By George Reisman

The supply of economically useable natural resources is always only a small fraction of the overall supply of natural resources provided by nature. With the exception of natural gas, even now, after more than two centuries of rapid economic progress, the total of the supply of minerals mined by man each year amounts to substantially less than 25 cubic miles. This is a rate that could be sustained for the next 100 million years before it amounted to something approaching 1 percent of the supply represented by the earth. (These estimates follow from such facts as that the total annual global production of oil, iron, coal, and aluminum, can be respectively fitted into spaces of 1.15, .14, .5, and .04 cubic miles, based on the number of units produced and the quantity that fits into one cubic meter. Natural gas production amounts to more than 600 cubic miles, but reduces to 1.1 cubic miles when liquefied.) Along the same lines, the entire supply of energy produced by the human race in a year is still far less than that generated by a single hurricane.

In view of such facts, it should not be surprising that the supply of economically useable natural resources is not something that is fixed and given and that man’s economic activities deplete. To the contrary, it is not only a very small fraction of the supply of natural resources provided by nature but a fraction that is capable of substantial enlargementfor a considerable time to come. Mining operations could be carried on at 100 times their present scale for a million years and still claim less than 1 percent of the earth.

The supply of economically useable natural resources expands as man increases his knowledge of nature and his physical power over it. It expands as he advances in science and technology and improves and enlarges his supply of capital equipment.

Back