2019 Women's D1 Soccer Talk!!!!

Save your bullshit. There are things that happen in this world because of facts... not skin color. Lots of people work hard. It doesn't mean they have good credit and pay their bills on time. Maybe their interest rate is higher because they're a loan risk. Not everything is about pigmentation... though it must suck to live in a world, like yours, where it does.
"They're The American flag is just a colorful, meaningless piece of cloth so long as cops keep shooting black people for eating ice cream on their own couches, for walking in front of a window in their own house, for walking down the street, for driving while black."

Just so you know... African Americans kill each other 10 times more often than a white person or cop does. If you're really that upset, maybe stop stepping over dollars to pick up dimes. And so you know, cop shootings would be fewer and further between if certain criminals knew how to comply when caught breaking laws.

Arguing in bad faith. Whataboutism. Stating that historical events have no connection to the present day (except when you want to slag off on a certain group). Blah blah blah. I've learned it's not even worth arguing with people like you because you constantly move the goalposts to fit whatever version of reality you choose to believe at the moment. The only solution to deal with people like you is to cut them out of your life and hope your ignorant opinions don't filter down to the next generation.

Yikes. I feel like I’m prepping for thanksgiving with my redneck uncle. Thanks for spelling out the racist ideology so clearly. I’ll be more prepared for his rants now.

Arguing in bad faith. Whataboutism. Stating that historical events have no connection to the present day (except when you want to slag off on a certain group). Blah blah blah. I've learned it's not even worth arguing with people like you because you constantly move the goalposts to fit whatever version of reality you choose to believe at the moment. The only solution to deal with people like you is to cut them out of your life and hope your ignorant opinions don't filter down to the next generation.

Providing statistics isn't moving the goalposts... it's providing facts. Using history as an excuse for today is worn and tired.

I guess I triggered MAP. It was not hard. Maybe someone can post a kneeling highlight video. It is the only thing she will be remembered for. MAGA!

Providing statistics isn't moving the goalposts... it's providing facts. Using history as an excuse for today is worn and tired.

So things just...happen? Life is a series of unconnected events, and none of them have any connection to the present day? Somebody tell the Native Americans, and more importantly tell the MAGA devotees when they tell someone to go back to where they came from (oh the irony!)

So things just...happen? Life is a series of unconnected events, and none of them have any connection to the present day? Somebody tell the Native Americans, and more importantly tell the MAGA devotees when they tell someone to go back to where they came from (oh the irony!)

You mean the Native Americans that were raping, pillaging and slaughtering other tribes? Tell you what... I'll talk to the MAGA folks if you remind the libt@rds it's not 'loving and tolerant' to chase politicians and their spouses out of restaurants, follow them to their cars while threatening them with violence, and standing outside their homes.

You mean the Native Americans that were raping, pillaging and slaughtering other tribes? Tell you what... I'll talk to the MAGA folks if you remind the libt@rds it's not 'loving and tolerant' to chase politicians and their spouses out of restaurants, follow them to their cars while threatening them with violence, and standing outside their homes.

Always a victim. Republicans have control of the Senate, the Presidency, gerrymander house districts to keep power in states they would lose it, but ALWAYS the victim right? It must be exhausting for you to live in a constant state of fear and agitation.

Always a victim. Republicans have control of the Senate, the Presidency, gerrymander house districts to keep power in states they would lose it, but ALWAYS the victim right? It must be exhausting for you to live in a constant state of fear and agitation.

No, I'm not the victim. Republicans aren't the victims. The badass libtards like to pile on and chase a 77-year old man and his wife out of restaurants. Probably because the libtards are such badasses.

No, I'm not the victim. Republicans aren't the victims. The badass libtards like to pile on and chase a 77-year old man and his wife out of restaurants. Probably because the libtards are such badasses.

I've never chased a 77-year old man out of a restaurant and you're not the guy who got chased out. Me and you are talking. Let's stay on topic. You seem to have trouble with that.

Events in the present day are affected by past actions. Otherwise we wouldn't be sitting here in the United States of America, right? Maybe you think the Natives deserved to be conquered since they were raping and pillaging as they say. What about the Africans that were brought over as slaves? Let's stop pussyfooting around and just get to what I think your point is and skip the unnecessary fluff.

You're a white supremacist, correct?

Back