2019 Women's D1 Soccer Talk!!!!

Just in case anyone is feeling froggy I will reiterate my number. 760-249-2798. I dare any of you internet tough guys that want to complain about my kid kneeling or talk shit about her to call me and we can discuss it like men. Or keep on acting like bitches and talking about your service or whatever. You have my number. If you really have that strong of an opinion about it then I will be more than happy to talk to you about it. Don't be a bitch though and call from a caller ID blocked number because if I am busy I will have to call you back and will need the appropriate number.

I dare you to call bitches.

But why would you? You don't seem very bright so why would you know what
But why would you? You don't seem very bright so why would you know what anyone of color actually experiences? Your cracker I mean character is showing.

of color actually experiences? Your cracker I mean character is showing.

You don't need to take your bullshit out on me because others are insulting you and your kid. I've never done that. In fact, all I've ever done is compliment your kid. I simply said I don't believe a 20-year old has enough life experience to protest. The color/race card is getting old. You might update yours.

You don't need to take your bullshit out on me because others are insulting you and your kid. I've never done that. In fact, all I've ever done is compliment your kid. I simply said I don't believe a 20-year old has enough life experience to protest. The color/race card is getting old. You might update yours.

Nonsense.

Nathan Hale was 21 when he was executed by the British.

So a 20 year old hasn’t experienced systemic racism and seen the disparity in treatment due to their race? Um ok.

I walked into a Convenience store in college with my African American teammate and another friend and watched while the manager asked for them to put their school bag behind the counter while we shopped. And didn’t ask me.

But surely that was the first time that ever happened to them and they should’ve limited their complaints to dorm food.

Nonsense.

Nathan Hale was 21 when he was executed by the British.

I don't consider UCLA and Yale to be at the same academic level... nor was Nate a half black quarterback, abandoned by his black father and adopted by a hardworking white family, who decided to play his 50% black card once he got benched for shitty performance.

Rescind your citizenship if u are not proud to be American. All races (buffalo soldiers, Japanese Americans, etc.) died in the world wars for your asses. Take a picture of those girls that kneeled, place that in Facebook and Instagram, tag them and let’s see how they do in the market place after school.
There are other ways to protest and IMO. that shit needs to stay out of sports.

It obviously hurts that there's is no comparison between MAP's daughter and yours, and she exceeds yours by every meaningful measure. Better soccer player. Better student. Attends a better school. She also learned from her dad to stand behind her convictions, while you're teaching yours to hide behind a keyboard. It is tremendously funny that MAP and his daughter stand up for their beliefs, while all you can muster is trying to take credit for the work of others who actually "died for our country". What have you done for our country? If you're relying on what other people did more than 70 years ago as if you helped win WWII, the answer is almost certainly nothing.

In the end, you've been beaten by a 20-year old women's soccer player at UCLA who keeps getting under your skin. Even better, odds are very high she's going to blow right past your own daughter in life given her better resume, the strength of her convictions, and her passion. Hopefully, affirmative action will be the cherry on top that really turns the screws on you, although she obviously doesn't need it. Just like you, your daughter is an anonymous nobody who will soon be competing for jobs with people like MAP's kid who've already stood out and separated themselves from the pack in everything they've done. The best part of this, though, is that MAP's daughter is forcing you to confront that it doesn't matter how angrily you type on your keyboard, she and others aren't going to stop. They're going to keep shoving the fact that the United States is not the perfect society right in your face no matter how much you pretend everything is perfect, or how much you whine that they've invaded your "safe space" of women's college soccer. They're The American flag is just a colorful, meaningless piece of cloth so long as cops keep shooting black people for eating ice cream on their own couches, for walking in front of a window in their own house, for walking down the street, for driving while black. There's nothing you can do to make people think or act differently, and every time you claim you know why any 18 year old kid, let alone a black one, died in WWII, all you do is point out how stupid you really are and why you're on the losing end of your argument. You get to bear the inconvenience of some kids kneeling at a sporting event, while they and others deal with reality and work to implement long term change.

You lost me at the notion of players kneeling because of home lending discrimination. And who's McCullough? Back to soccer...

So a kid who has watched their parents work hard only to be denied a loan or charged higher interest rates can’t protest? You know college kids are intelligent and aware humans right?

One of many. Take a few minutes and educate yourself. Then when you see someone kneel and get all mad, email your bank and ask what policies they have in place to ensure equitable lending practices.
That will show those kneelers!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...-about-using-an-online-lender/?outputType=amp

So a 20 year old hasn’t experienced systemic racism and seen the disparity in treatment due to their race? Um ok.

I walked into a Convenience store in college with my African American teammate and another friend and watched while the manager asked for them to put their school bag behind the counter while we shopped. And didn’t ask me.

But surely that was the first time that ever happened to them and they should’ve limited their complaints to dorm food.

So is that racism? Or does he know he's more likely to be shoplifted by an African American?

So a kid who has watched their parents work hard only to be denied a loan or charged higher interest rates can’t protest? You know college kids are intelligent and aware humans right?

One of many. Take a few minutes and educate yourself. Then when you see someone kneel and get all mad, email your bank and ask what policies they have in place to ensure equitable lending practices.
That will show those kneelers!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/business/2018/11/14/are-you-minority-borrower-you-might-want-think-twice-about-using-an-online-lender/?outputType=amp

Save your bullshit. There are things that happen in this world because of facts... not skin color. Lots of people work hard. It doesn't mean they have good credit and pay their bills on time. Maybe their interest rate is higher because they're a loan risk. Not everything is about pigmentation... though it must suck to live in a world, like yours, where it does.

"They're The American flag is just a colorful, meaningless piece of cloth so long as cops keep shooting black people for eating ice cream on their own couches, for walking in front of a window in their own house, for walking down the street, for driving while black."

Just so you know... African Americans kill each other 10 times more often than a white person or cop does. If you're really that upset, maybe stop stepping over dollars to pick up dimes. And so you know, cop shootings would be fewer and further between if certain criminals knew how to comply when caught breaking laws.

Back