2019 Women's D1 Soccer Talk!!!!

Down goes Santa Clara again! 2-1 to an okay Wake Forest team. The Wake keeper was smart to transfer from $C. She is a SoCal player and she looks like a solid keeper. She kept Wake in the game and should probably be the player of the match.

Interesting game. Can’t help but think Santa Clara will be spending some time working on corner kick executions in upcoming sessions. That, and not kicking the ball right to the opposing GK (I know, happens to the best of em).

With all the RPI chat and relative conference strength comparisons etc coming down the line, this game would’ve been nice for the WCC to get a better result vs Wake Forest, for they certainly had ample opportunities...

Looking forward to seeing these UCLA and USC games this week vs the Floridians.

Interesting game. Can’t help but think Santa Clara will be spending some time working on corner kick executions in upcoming sessions.

The same could be said for Pepperdine. 20 Corner Kicks in the last two games combined and unable to convert any of the chances.

I'm starting to get curious about the race to the bottom of the PAC 12. Oregon, UDub and Utah all are looking pretty challenged. Oregon State can exceed their win total for last year this weekend and they look likely to do it.

I realize this is a D1 thread but I just have to share with my fellow forumers that my middle daughter scored her first collegiate goal in her first game in JC today!!!!!! No one seems to care about JC anywhere online so you all have to hear about it LOL!!

That’s awesome. If you can’t brag about your kid, you are not among friends. That’s just great news.

The same could be said for Pepperdine. 20 Corner Kicks in the last two games combined and unable to convert any of the chances.
Agreed. On Sunday, I wondered where/whom our corner kicks were being kicked to. Looked like Ulittle kick it and let it fly. My kid and another on the team have a phenomenal aerial game yet rarely see anything that looks like a set piece.

Agreed. On Sunday, I wondered where/whom our corner kicks were being kicked to. Looked like Ulittle kick it and let it fly. My kid and another on the team have a phenomenal aerial game yet rarely see anything that looks like a set piece.

I’m sitting next to someone who has been a (respectful) victim of that aerial game. Legit back then.

I realize this is a D1 thread but I just have to share with my fellow forumers that my middle daughter scored her first collegiate goal in her first game in JC today!!!!!! No one seems to care about JC anywhere online so you all have to hear about it LOL!!
Who is she playing for?

I am a DirecTV customer. What is the best streaming service/package (available on AppleTV, ideally) to watch women's college soccer? I don't seem to get really any of those games, despite my 1,000 bundled channels of nothingness. And, before you tell me to cut the cord, I would be glad to if I wasn't captive to DirecTV for at least another year so I can get out-of-market NFL games....

I am a DirecTV customer. What is the best streaming service/package (available on AppleTV, ideally) to watch women's college soccer? I don't seem to get really any of those games, despite my 1,000 bundled channels of nothingness. And, before you tell me to cut the cord, I would be glad to if I wasn't captive to DirecTV for at least another year so I can get out-of-market NFL games....
ESPN+ (via ESPN app on Apple) and channel 612 which is the ACC network. Hoping there are others that know some more

ESPN+ (via ESPN app on Apple) and channel 612 which is the ACC network. Hoping there are others that know some more
Kicker is correct...ESPN+ has a bunch of games. DirecTv also has the new ACC Network for a good number of ACC games. FYI, DISH just picked up the ACCN today as well.

Back