2019 Women's D1 Soccer Talk!!!!

Pepp 2 CSUF 1. Fullerton looked pretty good!

Pepp 7 Point Loma 0
Pepperdine was strong. Field seemed unusually slow for how short the grass looked. Then again Fullerton's seems that way right now as well. I guess that is what it is like if you live where water falls from the sky on a regular basis.

The new dormitories look nice, but I was astounded that they had all the required machinery and crews right next to the field/track complex and the only thing they did to that slope was add landscaping. It would have been SO easy to pore some concrete bleachers. The team and coaches are top notch and deserve better treatment. They still have port-a-potties! Someone in the administration really does not want the field to have bleachers.

Pepp 4 ASU 0

They played UNM in the am for 40 minutes, and I guess they “won” that match as well. I wasn’t there but I heard both matches were pretty good.
Pepp is going to be a dangerous team next season. Everything is clicking right now and will only get better. Pepp completely dominated both games yesterday. UNM wasn’t much of a challenge and we only played them for a half (ASU player them for their first half and tied 1-1).

We completely dominated ASU’s back line. Their offense had some good chances in the first but our D, and your player, shut those down and then they got frustrated in the 2nd half.

Had a good turnout in terms of fans (lots of youth teams there) and playing in Sun Devil Stadium under the lights was awesome. Wish you could have seen the group of college boys heckling your player from behind her net. I think she enjoyed it and fed off them.

Pepp is going to be a dangerous team next season. Everything is clicking right now and will only get better. Pepp completely dominated both games yesterday. UNM wasn’t much of a challenge and we only played them for a half (ASU player them for their first half and tied 1-1).

We completely dominated ASU’s back line. Their offense had some good chances in the first but our D, and your player, shut those down and then they got frustrated in the 2nd half.

Had a good turnout in terms of fans (lots of youth teams there) and playing in Sun Devil Stadium under the lights was awesome. Wish you could have seen the group of college boys heckling your player from behind her net. I think she enjoyed it and fed off them.
If you are judging your teams future success based on their performance against ASU as competition you are an idiot.

UCLA vs LMU was 2-0 Bruins. They played two 30 minute halves. UCLA vs UC Irvine was 1-1. UCLA played them back to back and missing 5 starters and missed a few easy goals.

Irvine is solid.

UCLA vs LMU was 2-0 Bruins. They played two 30 minute halves. UCLA vs UC Irvine was 1-1. UCLA played them back to back and missing 5 starters and missed a few easy goals.

Irvine is solid.
Agree. UCI is a good team that will surprise you if you don’t take them seriously.

Back