2017-2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!

So a team that beat Pepperdine is behind them. Curious. So are you saying that those are better results than being undefeated and having two draws where you outshot the teams a combined 40-19 (20-5 shots on goal)? I'm just curious.

Funny that they are ahead of a team that beat them. I believe that I have a bottle of Don Julio 1942 because of that game. Don't start believing the rankings. Lot's of clear flaws if you have seen enough games. These last 3 weeks will tell the tale. Don't make it a short stay in the top 15....
They are behind in the coaches poll, but ahead in RPI.
The first two games Pepperdine played were tune ups.
A&M was the better team then. Now, maybe not.
Its about peaking at the right time, and Pepperdine has been getting better progressively.
Im not one of the ranking people, but I like the way things are going.
This week in Provo is HUGE.

No excuses now, and no excuses later.
The winner calls the shots.

So a team that beat Pepperdine is behind them. Curious. So are you saying that those are better results than being undefeated and having two draws where you outshot the teams a combined 40-19 (20-5 shots on goal)? I'm just curious.
Shots dont count.
There was a game this year where the team lost 5-0, and the unnamed coach of said unnamed team made a big deal of how his (losing) team outshot the winning team.
He failed to mention that half of those shots took place when the (winning) team was already up 4-0.

Funny that they are ahead of a team that beat them. I believe that I have a bottle of Don Julio 1942 because of that game. Don't start believing the rankings. Lot's of clear flaws if you have seen enough games. These last 3 weeks will tell the tale. Don't make it a short stay in the top 15....
Dont you owe the Driver on the weekend in AZ? Pretty sure you took a bet saying UCLA would come out of AZ with 6 points?????

Lost to Kansas. Tied Utah. Lost to Washington. Lost to Washington State. Lost to Cal. Lost to Stanford. Lost to UCLA.

Those last few are predictions of the future. I like your new screen name by the way @surfrider . It's better and less obvious than @Swoosh . Keep trying. I rather enjoy how pathetic your team is looking right now. The question is if they will still make the tournament riding a 5 game losing streak. My call is no with that bubble zone RPI and no good wins on the resume.

With Keidane's scholarship management next year is going to be a disaster.....
Not really sure how you have me associated with this, but I would be willing to bet your 1942 Don Julio on that.....are you willing to back up that drivel?

You people know damn well

@MakeAPlay hasn't been the same since the Desert Swing

I think it's wrong

Leave
I was referring to a seudo bet you had with said, @MaP.
You kinda weaseled out, so I just assumed you were just in it for the gamesmanship.
Nothing personal, just an observation.
No what went down was

@MakeAPlay went #3dimensional remember

I didn't know if it was Shirley Temple
Or

The dude who threw up in front of Peyton Manning

The bet changed into bail money

You remember?

Back