04s - Games of the Week

CSL - Gold (Games of the Week - 10/15 & 10/16)

Saturday 10/15
  • Eagles vs. Rangers
If Rangers is going to make a dent in the lead at the top it'll need to be against Eagles. Eagles will be at home and the fields should not be an issue at all. I see plenty of high intensity and fast pace soccer in this one.

Sunday 10/16
  • IE Surf vs. Breakers
With the top 3 spots pretty much wrapped up, this one is looking to be like a game that could give shape to who rounds out the top 4. A very exciting game the first time around, should be another fun one!

CSL - Silver Elite South (Games of the Week - 10/15 & 10/16)

Saturday 10/15
  • Coachella Valley Desert vs. IE Surf MB / SB West
Coachella is still within striking distance of the top 2 teams and they're hoping their last close battle with Surf West goes their way this time around.

Sunday 10/16
  • UIFC Venom vs. OC Premier
OC Premier has been in close games with both Venom and Surf West, along with Coachella they'll also look to muddy the water amongst the top teams and the race for the group.

CSL - Silver Elite North (Games of the Week - 10/15 & 10/16)

Saturday 10/15
  • Hollywood FC vs. Santa Monica United
Hollywood gave up a ton of goals to Santa Monica in the opener but has leveled off since then. Expect this one to be a lot closer but Santa Monica still has the edge in this top 4 match up.

Sunday 10/16
  • Simi Valley Eclipse vs. Hollywood FC
If a season was ever defined for a team and division it could be this weekend, as Hollywood faces both #1 & #2. Several things can happen at the top of the table this weekend or we end up with status quo if the favorites hold serve.

SCDSL - Flight I (Games of the Week - 10/15 & 10/16)

Saturday 10/15
  • Blues - Dido vs. Slammers Pre-ECNL
  • Blues - Kale vs. West Coast Pre-ECNL
  • Real So Cal EGSL vs. Beach FC - SB
  • Strikers OC EGSL vs. Surf II
There's a bottleneck in the South division for 2nd place and a few of these games should clear the way for who will try and slow down Surf.

RSC vs. Beach SB is a rematch from the summer that was competitive and should be again.

Sunday 10/16
  • CDA Slammers FC - YL vs. Legends FC
  • Surf EGSL vs. Blues - Dido
  • CDA Slammers - Macias vs. Galaxy SB
Slammers and Legends will try and keep pace with an Arsenal squad just a few points away.

If Blues Dido is going to have any chance at catching Surf they will have to win this game.

The North division is a tough one again this year as Slammers Macias and Galaxy go head to head in a top 3 match up.

Tech. Please tell us what has happened to your team? You guys were a very solid team and from your last few results it looks like something is off?

Not a game of the week, but Eagles tied Bysc Corona United 1-1, the last place team in the Gold bracket.
Galaxy SD and Eagles have been downright dominant in Gold, with a game in hand Galaxy SD has a window open to pull ahead of Eagles. Their head to head match ups will be ones to watch.

Galaxy SD and Eagles have been downright dominant in Gold, with a game in hand Galaxy SD has a window open to pull ahead of Eagles. Their head to head match ups will be ones to watch.

Should be good ones for sure. These two teams faced off early in the season at Man City Cup where LAGSD won convincingly 2-0 in the semifinal. That, however, was an awful long time ago. I doubt those two upcoming games will be about development.

Totally agree. Disorganized team. No connection. Poor teamwork. To each his own. Seems like they just got lucky in winning their games.
There was nothing to agree with I was just stating facts... And although many on here would disagree with your statements,it's useless to argue. I mean what's the point? There are many talented players on Eagles and I'm sure they don't just get "lucky" whenever they win. That was just a foolish thing to say on your part. Let them play their game as they please, it's clearly gone well for them. What team do you belong to anyway? I'm sure we'd all love to know.

There was nothing to agree with I was just stating facts... And although many on here would disagree with your statements,it's useless to argue. I mean what's the point? There are many talented players on Eagles and I'm sure they don't just get "lucky" whenever they win. That was just a foolish thing to say on your part. Let them play their game as they please, it's clearly gone well for them. What team do you belong to anyway? I'm sure we'd all love to know.

No need to be defensive as it seems you belong to Eagles and it doesn't matter which opposing team that I belong to. If you do belong to Eagles, it is just an insight and could be an unsolicited one but shouldn't these views be an eye opener for Eagles and your coaching team that you're not able to beat a last place team on the Gold bracket? I think that says a lot about not being consistent. I agree that there are lots of talented players in your team, your fast right forward, a very relentless center forward plus a great goalkeeper and a very strong defensive wall but I guess instead of sounding a bit defensive in here why not concentrate on how to win your remaining games especially the ones with LAGSD? Maybe work on redeeming yourselves over that 2-0 loss vs LAGSD at Man City Cup to prove me wrong?

Back