Which clubs close to Lake Forest or Mission Viejo?

Currently live in Irvine and my son plays for SoCal Reds but we are moving out to either RSM, Lake Forest, or MV and I’m curious if there are some clubs that practice closer. Not keen on a 20-25 minute drive to/from practice 3x a week…are there good competitive level (EA/EA2/MLS Next) teams that practice a bit further south? Or do yall just drive a lot?

ty!

Currently live in Irvine and my son plays for SoCal Reds but we are moving out to either RSM, Lake Forest, or MV and I’m curious if there are some clubs that practice closer. Not keen on a 20-25 minute drive to/from practice 3x a week…are there good competitive level (EA/EA2/MLS Next) teams that practice a bit further south? Or do yall just drive a lot?

ty!
What age Group and whats his curent flight?

I'm a big fan of Laguna United. EA is the top level at that club. Coach Sam and Marcello are great guys.

Truth be told, however? Everything in SoCal is a 30 minute drive. So if your boy is happy at Reds, I'm guessing your commute won't change much.

ty!
As far as clubs - Pateadores, West Coast, Laguna United, CFA, San Clemente Surf, Slammers. You pick.
Driving anywhere will take more than 20-30 min. The higher the level - the longer the drive.

Back