What Republican will step up?

Hey Dom, did you watch Out of the Shadows? WE want kids rescued bro? Did you read Liz's substacks? Come on man, wake up dude. I do appreciate the freedom of speech here at the forum. I will double check fake Elon tweets b4 I post.
Well?

It's all Q anon stupidity...don't bother reading

While I do agree with you that Q anon strikes me as lacking on the common senes department... I disagree that burying our collective head in the sand is the appropriate response. It's far better to calmly engage and ask the Q folks to explain and defend their point of view; because they don't have evidence to back up their claims (as you can see in here with my and Crush's back and forth).

Yea, perhaps it won't convince a true believer like Crush that Q is non-sensical, but it's going to make it harder for him to bring others on board.

No, the Dems are still controlled by intelligent people who love democracy. Only the Republicans have been captured by psycho losers who spend their days complaining to each other and sharing memes on Truth social. Love it!
Hahahahahaha!

I don't know that the dems ethically any better than republicans, no matter how much you all pat yourselves on the back. Take for example support of labor unions. If we ignore the lip service and look at actual results, who do you suppose hires more union workers in their companies... republican leaning elites like the Koch Brothers, or democrat leaning elites like Jeff Bezo's and San Fransisco the tech bro's?

To me the democratic party is just as manipulative as the republicans, and I'm done pretending otherwise.

Step right up and be the next Republican leader. So many to choose from. 2024 Presidential Nomination for the Republicans is going to be HOT!

1672922026437.png

1675260750243.png
Nikki For President! She reminds me of one of my old classmates that ran and won for class President. She was amazing and got more stuff for us on the playground then any leader before or after. She was badass. I like Nikki a lot. Here's what we got so far fellas & Grace T.

Trump/Truth 2024 vs Haley/? 2024 vs ? The winner of the GOP will take on the Biden/Lie ticket.

Trump Punch!
1675264504497.png

Gloves are now off. I think Ron will run you guys. I see maybe a DeSantis/Haley 2024 ticket vs The Lion Mr. Trump/Truth 2024. Dom, what are you seeing? Jeb loves Ron and Ron loves Paul. Paul loves Karl and Karl loves Frank and Frank loves Kevin and Kevin loves Mike and so on and so on ...one big club!

"Thank you. The real Ron is a RINO GLOBALIST, who closed quickly down Florida and even its beaches. Loved the Vaccines and wasted big money on “Testing.” How quickly people forget!" DJT

Nikki made a "promise" to President Trump back in the day that she is not honoring. She needs to explain why she felt to go up against Trump in 2024 when she made a promise. Promises kept are only made to be broken with Nikki. Loyalty can only get you so far. Trump said it many times that he would love to lose EVERYTHING to see who would be his disloyal & Loyal friend(s) to the end. I lost everything and let me tell you, I see my little board clearly and it's lonely at times but rewarding all the time. Sleep like a baby every night. So many sold us all out for a buck (their job) and career. Triple pay bonuses for only a few in this pay to play scam. 100% a complete do over in life was needed for me and a big start all over with new frens. I had to get all the knives out of my back from snitches and their bitches and all the pay to play bastards in life.

Reporter back in the day: He (Trump) still has a lot of popularity Nikki. If he (Donald J. Trump) runs in 2024 would you support him (The Lion Mr. Trump)?

Nikki: Yes

Reporter: If he (The Lion) decides that he's (The Donald) going to run, would that preclude any sort of run that you would possibly make yourself?

Nikki: I would not run (for President) ((I promise and cross my heart)) if President Trump ran (((in 2024. My word is stronger than Oak)))) (((((Where have I heard that quote from?)))))

I'm shocked with how so many "centrist" hate Trump so much and now my pals who are middle left and middle right support and hunger for war, death and destruction. I'm truly shocked and tripping out. No more wars!!!

1677272967431.png

Back