Vaccine

Amazing that groups/states are considering vax mandates for kids.

The group that never had any risk to begin with.

What exactly would be the reason to mandate a vax to them.

- they have no risk
- the vax doesnt stop infection
- doesn't stop the spread

To scare the shit out of them Hound. Fear tactics from losers. "They" bought the teachers and bus drivers with a job. Teachers have become drug pushers, hate say it. The one's who said no to this garbage got fired. This morning, I saw little kids all wearing mask holding mom's hand waiting to go to grooming school. Bus showed up and lady driver had full on mask. Mom? Nope, mom had no mask. I watched this freaking today.

1675097007826.png

After bus driver comes back to park da bus, he has to spray it down to get rid of any Covid 19 or it's deviant cousins hanging around in the bus. If you really, really believe their is a deadly virus floating around everywhere, the bus would not be a safe place to put the kids or the bus driver. My bus would have all the windows down. Actually, I would quit either way because either way you're screwed as bus driver. Trash man is a way better job IMHO, just saying, moo!

1675100741985.png

Last edited:
MIT PROFFESOR OF 30+ YEARS DEMANDS THE VACCINES STOP NOW !!!

Brilliant, Brilliant and more Brilliancy! Maybe now we can get some teachers to listen to this Doc and also demand we stop forcing the kids to wear a mask and being jabbed every few months to attend class. Maybe we can get some other Professors to take a stand and not teach anymore until these mandates are over with at Big U. Maybe we can get some coaches to demand the unsafe practice of forcing teenage girls to be fully jabbed to play soccer for America or at Big U. Too many are bought with a job for life = income for life and that is hard to give up. Once you lose EVERYTHING, you can start seeing the truth what these little monsters were up to.

Last edited:
1675107152932.png

Table for Two Please......

Bill Gates addresses Jeffrey Epstein relationship in awkward interview: 'I had dinner with him and that's all' (Ok Bill, we believe you)

Q & A (public deposition) With Farmer Bill
Reporter: "Do you regret the relationship that you maintained with him (Mr. Honeypot) against Melinda's advice and wishes?"
Bill: "I will say for the over a 100th time (lot's of people have a few Q's Bill) yeah, I shouldn't have had dinner (not a dinner, but dinners) with him,"

Prosecutor, I mean Reporter: "Epstein had a way of sexually compromising" people. "Is that what Melinda was warning you about?" (gr8t Q)
Bill: "No, I mean, no, I had dinner(s) with him and that’s all," (so leave me alone for the 100th time, I have meat to make)

Reporter: Do you regret it Bill
Bill: I just had dinners with him and that's it.

Another reporter asked him: "What did you know about him when you were meeting with him, as you said yourself, in the hopes of raising money?"
Bill: "You know, I had dinners with him. I regret doing that," He had relationships with people he said, you know, would give to global health, which is an interest I have." (Ya, were all learning about your interest with the jabs and now fake meet with ze bugs.)

Crush: So you and Jeffrey "Honeypot" Epstein both had strong interest in global health?
Bill: Yes

You guys, this is not going looking good with all that is coming out.

Last edited:
Age-Adjusted Covid Death Rates per 100,000 residents
Death rates among Democrats fell much faster than for Republicans after Covid vaccines became widely available. In year two, Republicans were 39 percent more likely to die than Democrats
In all, at least 534 San Diego Republicans died in year two of the pandemic. During the same time, at least 405 Democrats died. But for every Republican in the county there are roughly 1.5 Democrats — which accounts for the widely varying death rates.

“It disturbs me significantly,” said Greg Cox, a Republican and former county supervisor, who helped lead the local response to Covid. “Does it surprise me? No, not really. I would assume it was because of the influence of some people in the Republican Party who made a concerted effort to convince people not to get vaccinated.”

One can agree or disagree with the opinion. However, this was featured on MSN today. It's nice to see freedom of speech in the legacy media again. If the points sound familiar, they are the same ones many on the non-COVIDIAN side made that were labeled as "freedumb" and "disinformation" by the authoritarian COVIDIANS. From the article.

---

I can see now that the scientific community from the CDC to the WHO to the FDA and their representatives, repeatedly overstated the evidence and misled the public about its own views and policies, including on natural vs. artificial immunity, school closures and disease transmission, aerosol spread, mask mandates, and vaccine effectiveness and safety, especially among the young. All of these were scientific mistakes at the time, not in hindsight. Amazingly, some of these obfuscations continue to the present day.

---

One can agree or disagree with the opinion. However, this was featured on MSN today. It's nice to see freedom of speech in the legacy media again. If the points sound familiar, they are the same ones many on the non-COVIDIAN side made that were labeled as "freedumb" and "disinformation" by the authoritarian COVIDIANS. From the article.

---

I can see now that the scientific community from the CDC to the WHO to the FDA and their representatives, repeatedly overstated the evidence and misled the public about its own views and policies, including on natural vs. artificial immunity, school closures and disease transmission, aerosol spread, mask mandates, and vaccine effectiveness and safety, especially among the young. All of these were scientific mistakes at the time, not in hindsight. Amazingly, some of these obfuscations continue to the present day.

---

You ain't seen nothing yet.....

I wish I was wrong but the TRUTH is revealing otherwise.

Buckle up America/Planet Earth, because just like a petulant child ...
The Elites/Politicians/Doctors/Media Etc... who enacted this
EVIL upon the USA/Globe by the USA and others to rid the world of
Donald John Trump will attempt to destroy civilization before they
have to pay for their Crimes against Humanity.....

A perfect example of this type of sick/unrepairable Human is Adam Schiff.

---

---

There goes that author's academic tenure! He's spot on, particularly with it being a mistake at the time and not in hindsight. Unfortunately you couldn't go against the "scientific consensus" mob at the time. One thing he doesn't touch on that I think was also a factor was the scientific/academic types rush to be relevant. News outlets would listen to any claimed expert's opinion on Covid particularly those that regurgitated a worst case scenario. Formerly ignored lab nerds were put in the spotlight and they took full advantage by spewing speculative nonsense for air time or published quotes. These fools have caused irreparable damage to science and its public trust led by the village idiot, Fauci.

There goes that author's academic tenure! He's spot on, particularly with it being a mistake at the time and not in hindsight. Unfortunately you couldn't go against the "scientific consensus" mob at the time. One thing he doesn't touch on that I think was also a factor was the scientific/academic types rush to be relevant. News outlets would listen to any claimed expert's opinion on Covid particularly those that regurgitated a worst case scenario. Formerly ignored lab nerds were put in the spotlight and they took full advantage by spewing speculative nonsense for air time or published quotes. These fools have caused irreparable damage to science and its public trust led by the village idiot, Fauci.
It's 100% revenge of the Nerd(s) Watty. They were picked last in sports, bullied and they just my be the last survivors of The Great Planet Earth. Jocks are dropping dead on the fields, not the lab nerds.

Hey Watty, try some Nerd made food for your tummy. Captain obvious now makes pancakes. This place is fake if you haven't figured it out. It was also run my maniacs, psychopaths, lawless criminals, cheaters, liars, killers and murderers with lot's of cash. They buy, bribe and blackmail the sheep and then hire Sheepdogs to send sheep to slaughter. Welcome to hell bro. I know, I thought it was somewhere else to. Sometimes you have to see yourself in hell before you can taste heaven. The choice is clear. You have what you see today in door #1 and it's all yours in hell, that's for sure. It's yours if you wish. Or, take door #2 and get the hell out of hell and live a peaceful and productive life for eternity on the New Earth. I hear their building a new Heaven as well. If you need any help, you can always reach out to me brother. I love you man :)

1675170419384.png

Last edited:
They were also quick to discount any contrary position.

Worse still?

We are seeing more and more how gov worked with tech to suppress other opinions. This is deeply disturbing. To be quite honest as the reach of tech grows we are likely to see more and more of this suppression of ideas/speech contrary to the gov stance.

And as we saw during covid much of the population happily goes along with what the "experts" and officials tell us to do....without questioning anything. And when confronted with other opinions take the official line that different opinions are "fringe".

They were also quick to discount any contrary position.

Worse still?

We are seeing more and more how gov worked with tech to suppress other opinions. This is deeply disturbing. To be quite honest as the reach of tech grows we are likely to see more and more of this suppression of ideas/speech contrary to the gov stance.

And as we saw during covid much of the population happily goes along with what the "experts" and officials tell us to do....without questioning anything. And when confronted with other opinions take the official line that different opinions are "fringe".
The FBI, legacy media, and big tech are taking some hits. At least big tech has a "product". The FBI and legacy media stand to lose their most important asset - the trust of the American people. Of course, it already happened with the legacy media.

Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 5.07.49 PM.png

Back