Vaccine

From a friend, "My overly vaxxed neighbor died suddenly Saturday. My other overly vaxxed neighbor has developed heart disease and had to have a massive blood clot removed."

Young children and young adults are getting cancer like never before. I'm also hearing MPox is from the Jabs. The jabs have Chimpanzee DNA as well as aborted baby tissues. They tainted your blood with Chimps, Bat, King Cobra and other animal DNA that Dr. Fraud was experimenting all this shit with your body, let that sink in. You WHO took the Jabs are the experiment!!!

1724159515311.png

An official with the World Health Organization (WHO) said that mpox is not the same as COVID-19 and signaled there will not be lockdowns or similar measures, in comments about a week after the UN health agency declared an emergency over the virus.

“Are we going to go in lockdown in the WHO European region, it’s another COVID-19? The answer is clearly: ‘no,’” said Han Kluge, WHO regional director for Europe, in a live-streamed media briefing on Tuesday. “Two years ago, we controlled mpox in Europe thanks to the direct engagement with the most affected communities of men who have sex with men,” he said.

Dr Fraud, espola, Husker Du, Surf Futbol and Dr. Dad4 told us all the jabs were safe & effective. Here is Doc Carson with his opinion. We all get to choose what we put in our body. I get to choose to warn you all. Don't do it!!!

ba44a027d98f3e27.jpg

More lies from the liars. They want you to take the jabs out of fear of getting Monkeypox. WHO wants you to take the jabs? Doc get's big pay and some Docs give nurses bonus pay as well for getting jab sign ups.

1724282369602.png

1724512439109.png

Dr. Fraud has West Nile Virus. He doesn't say how he got bit by mosquito, but bit he was. 6 days in the hospital but should make a full recovery. This Doctor told everyone that if you took the jabs, you would NOT get Covid 19. Dude tested positive a month ago for Covid for the third time. This guy is a walking virus and is full of shit!!!

Symptoms include fever, headache, body aches, vomiting, diarrhea or rash, although a vast majority — around 80% — of the people who contract WNV will not experience any symptoms. There are no vaccines (YET!!!) or treatments for the virus.

I bet you all next month he will have Ebola and then Disease "X" right before Election. I think scare tactics is all the Left has left, beside riots, chaos, public abortions in mobile buses and cyber-attacks.

Back