Trans eligibility rules for girls sports.

Controversy Erupts as Trans Athlete Dominates Women’s Rugby, Injuring Opponents With Powerful Tackles – Should Safety and Fairness Be a Concern?
During a Niagara Rugby Union game between Stoney Creek and Fergus Highlanders, an event involving a transgender player named Ash became the focal point. Ash, a transitioning person from male to female, had been given clearance to participate in the women’s rugby league. However, several female athletes expressed concerns about the physical differences between cisgender and transitioning individuals. During the game, three female players had to be removed and treated for injuries from hits by Ash. After repeated dangerous tackles, the referee had to remove Ash from the game.
The impact and force of Ash’s tackles were described as exceptionally powerful, surpassing anything they had encountered in competitive women’s rugby.

Ash
1696647342704.png

1697305542723.png

I don't agree, but this is funny shit. The memes are only going to funnier as more TRUTH comes out. Sometimes you just have to laugh the hate right off your back. A man can become a woman that God created to be very special is the classic and also pure evil. You can't become a woman little man. You can act like one all you want, but you will NEVER be a woman Here's the deal. It's time to choose Hate or Love. Times up fellas. Hate will not last. It's finished. Sorry Mr. Hate, your days are soon to be over. Hating, lying, cheating, stealing, killing, coveting, raping and hurting others for your own ill-gotten gain is over. The New Earth will only be LOVE. No Haters, only Lovers:p What's not to like about that unless you're a hater and liar. Were all coming together as ONE bundle of joy of love. I told you all 4+++ years ago this was going to happen. Magnetism is LOVE and Tesla knew that and he past that love over to Donal John Trumps uncle John. Trump was given $200,000,000 to start his game of "American Monopoly." How much were you given? I was givena Rock....lol and almost sacrificed instead of getting millions to play, "Pay For Play." I was put through foster care instead and later adopted. Thank God I got adopted by a sweat, sweat mommy Angel, who saved crush from pure fucking evil. The sooner you all get off the fucking fence and stand for something that is righteous, like saving children or educating them, then the sooner our world will be safe. It can't be safe if animals are going around chopping off little baby heads. This is barbaric and evil you guys. Abortion is no different, it's just more sophisticated.

Alabama mayor, Baptist pastor commits suicide after being exposed as 'transgender curvy girl Brittini Blaire'

"He killed himself because he thought he was getting arrested for grooming and having sex with kids. The leftists can spin this all they want but this isn’t about cross dressing. The whole story will emerge." Gregg Phillips

1699135707356.png

Last edited:
Back