Today in Fascism

wishy watty is so scared what the radicals on the Left will do after this guy is no more.

Screenshot_20261010_093041_Truth Social.jpg
 
In fairness, I thought being mentally ill was a PREREQUISITE form of being a Democratic Candidate.

1791664686706.png

1791664713941.png

1791664736215.png


 
Li lie e and Du Du are losing their minds before us all. My friends that are still with the Left are just not nice people after all. These are some of most selfish people I have ever met and they & them are full of fear & shit. These people are scared because. I told one of these pals of mine from grade school that he's a true Communist, but I still love him and hope he changes to MAGA 11.3. The problem is he's fully invested in these fraud scams and fully vaccinated. He's all in for Trump and MAGA to lose. Oh well, I tried to help. Good luck everyone!!!

Wake up people, wake the fuck up and vote MAGA 11.3. Don't take any advice from the two evil twin brothers. It's a trip to watch these two go cray cray and trying so hard to be relevant. What a bunch of fucking dipshits, WHO are also traitors to our country. We all know what we do to traitors, right?

Remember This on Election Day: Minnesota Governor Signs Law Allowing Murder of Babies AFTER They Are Born – Sick Women Smile and Cheer at Signing!​


You and all the Witches will pay dearly for crimes against children Timmy!!!

1791723038049.png
 
Look at Sparkle doing her thing. This is so funny to watch. Have a great Sunday everyone and may God Bless America!!!

1791725977733.png


A Biden-appointed federal judge has once again stepped in to shield dirty voter rolls from federal scrutiny, striking down the Justice Department’s nationwide effort to collect registration records and identify suspected non-U.S. citizens on the rolls.

U.S. District Judge Sparkle Sooknanan, who was born in Trinidad and Tobago, ruled that the Department of Justice overstepped its bounds by demanding unredacted voter registration lists and cross-referencing them using federal databases
 
This has ALWAYS been about the children. I know many of you thought I was crazy back in 2018 but now you know the truth. God bless you all.

This is the real High Priest Witch being hauled away to face judgement and then hell. I hated this bitch all my life until I said, "I forgive you Hillary." What that witch did to kids is going to make most of you cry and then puke.

Buh bye Hillary: https://hugh.cdn.rumble.cloud/video/fwe2/1f/s8/2/y/C/R/5/yCR5A.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

1791731064324.png
 
wIshy watty news network🤣🤣🤣🤣 Now we all know where watty gets his daily news. He hates, just like the fake news. Dude went cray cray over Pete. He loves his RINOS🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20261011_110638_Truth Social.jpg
 
wishy wstty hates Ken Paxton but love his Boy James. The Left and The RINO'S will all be seeking mental illness help from the pros that told them to takr all the poison jabs.

Screenshot_20261011_121046_Truth Social.jpg
 
This now the mind of the Left. Coo Coo and full of nonsense and TDS. My rich liberal pals are still rich but always sick and not confident. They got tricked and lied to so bad their fragle ego can't admit they were deceived and lied to over and over.

Screenshot_20261011_121849_Truth Social.jpg
 
Back
Top