Today in Fascism

Maybe this is apples and oranges, but I'm fascinated by how Dems are against school choice for our American kids, but are all for country choice for immigrants. They're happy to help foreigners leave shitty countries for America but against having American kids leave shitty public schools for private schools or better public schools.
Further evidence you are unable to see through what you are told to believe. What is it you people say when trying to legitimize your spoon fed insanity? “Do the research”
 
IMG_0073.jpeg
 
I was waiting for you to post this garbage. First off, were not going to watch a homicide on live Tel A Vision, like we all did when that young lady was stabbed to death on that bus. What the truth is Du Du, is We The People will have a chance to see justice on livestream Tel A Vision. You don't have to watch, but I bet the families who lost loved ones that day will watch. This is just beginning of justice being watched on livestream.
 
Back
Top