Today in Fascism

More Deltas

Screenshot_20261004_095408_Truth Social.jpg
 
Rep Anna Paulina Luna says the Senate has no plans to pass the Save America Act and mandate Voter ID

She says it’s all for show

She says the Senate “lectured” them saying “We don't have time to, you know, use up our floor time on Voter ID”

WE’RE BEING SOLD OUT AGAIN

“The Senate is going to be doing something called a show vote, meaning they are putting the Save America Act on the floor of the Senate, but they know it's not gonna pass”

“The Senate literally just lectured us. Oh, we don't have time to, you know, use up our floor time on voter id. Literally one of the most important things in the country.”
 
Did you get hazed in college by the frat boys? It's obvious with this post you had issues as a youth with the jocks. When did you start dressing up like a little girl? Were you also bullied? I got bullied by a few nerd morons in my class that made fun of me for stuttering, so I bullied them back on the playground with sweet revenge. They & Them never made fun of me again.
My college roommate for the first 2 years joined a fraternity, and for 2 years after he joined they were trying to rush me. I got invited to some of their parties and they would occasionally buy me beer in the downtown bars. I never joined them, and my roommate told me of his pledge-hazing adventures.
 
Back
Top