Today in Fascism

As we've seen, last week didn't move the needle at all for partisan Democrats.

The Dems are in a tough spot if he doesn't step down. The next debate isn't until September 10 which means he will have an additional 2 1/2 months of cognitive decline, but it will be too late to do anything since its after the convention. They're basically stuck with Biden or Harris. The Dem's really should have put more effort in the primary process. Did no one in the Democrat leadership not have an aged parent with diminished mental faculties that could have seen this coming?
Anyone but Trump.

Where before did I mention Biden? Trump is a detriment to this country, period. Biden is just the only other legitimate choice.
Legitimate choice? you can say that with a straight face. What's your criteria for legitimate? Incompetence? Poor policy performance? Lying about stupid stuff? being a politician for a gazillion years? did I miss anything?

Tennessee woman awarded nearly $700K after being fired for refusing COVID-19 vaccine requirement

Federal jury awards former BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee employee Tanja Benton over $687,000

The lawsuit also noted that Benton never had contact with patients as part of her job.

Benton said she worked from home for a year and a half during the pandemic, and didn't have any complaints until BCBST announced employee vaccine requirements.

She refused to get the vaccine, purporting in her lawsuit that she "firmly believes, based upon personal research, that all COVID-19 vaccines are derived from aborted fetus cell lines." Benton said she "cannot in good conscience" receive the vaccine because it "would not only defile her body but also anger and dishonor God."

The Supreme Court Immunity ruling also extends to his cabinet and his advisers. Release Jan 6th prisoners of war, Peter Navarro and Steve Bannon immediately based on the SCOTUS ruling. Let’s get them home in time to enjoy the 4th of July with their families.

"TOTAL EXONERATION! It is clear that the Supreme Court’s Brilliantly Written and Historic Decision ENDS all of Crooked Joe Biden’s Witch Hunts against me, including the WHITE HOUSE AND DOJ INSPIRED CIVIL HOAXES in New York. All of these Unfair Charges represent the WORST level of Election Interference ever seen in our Country’s long and storied History. It must be understood, that I was Totally and Completely Innocent from the beginning of this Giant and Highly Illegal Scam, long before the Supreme Court’s Decision was released. The impact of the Immunity Ruling is a loud and clear signal for Justice in the United States. I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!" DJT

Rudy after being disbarred today --

"Given the fact that the Democrat-Fascist Bar Association, otherwise known as Democrats, but probably what a good many communists sympathize with, since they have decided to disbar me today after three or four years of thinking about my case, three or four years, I mean, they don't act fast."

I guess in Rudy's mind Democrats, fascists, and communists are all the same thing.

Rudy after being disbarred today --

"Given the fact that the Democrat-Fascist Bar Association, otherwise known as Democrats, but probably what a good many communists sympathize with, since they have decided to disbar me today after three or four years of thinking about my case, three or four years, I mean, they don't act fast."

I guess in Rudy's mind Democrats, fascists, and communists are all the same thing.
Biggest Loser ever on the forum is you

Back