Today in Fascism

James Carville tears into Democratic Party over messaging: 'Full of s---'​

'Why are we forgiving student loans for people who go to Harvard?' Carville asked​

Question for you... probably the 5th time I've asked. Why do you think libtards have a problem with conservatives questioning abortion rights but didn't say a word when the Supreme Court had to stop Biden from writing legislation that allowed companies to harass female employees if they weren't vaccinated according to standards? Does the "my body... my choice" only count if you agree?

James Carville tears into Democratic Party over messaging: 'Full of s---'​

'Why are we forgiving student loans for people who go to Harvard?' Carville asked​

I thought Harvard and the other brainwashi... uh, "Ivy" League schools provided their own, need based support to students.

The Witch that wants kids killed now blames her loss on the women.

Hillary Clinton blames women for 2016 election loss: 'They left me'​

Former Democratic presidential nominee said, 'They left me because they just couldn’t take a risk on me, because as a woman, I’m supposed to be perfect'​

I thought she blamed her loss on Russia.

Maybe American women just don't respect a delete cheat that allows her husband to bang any woman within 50 miles of the White House. Cankles didn't have the backbone to leave him. Why would anyone trust her?

I thought she blamed her loss on Russia.

Maybe American women just don't respect a delete cheat that allows her husband to bang any woman within 50 miles of the White House. Cankles didn't have the backbone to leave him. Why would anyone trust her?
So did I. This was new to me. Blame it on the ladies. The men in her party are trying to be a woman, so thats a double wammy. Did espola answer your question? He might be busy reading all my memes from earlier🤣🤣

A piece of writing that so perfectly and succinctly predicted the future. It proves there is clairvoyance in art. Heller wrote this in the late 1950’s. It was published in 1961.

“It was miraculous. It was almost no trick at all, he saw, to turn vice into virtue and slander into truth, impotence into abstinence, arrogance into humility, plunder into philanthropy, thievery into honor, blasphemy into wisdom, brutality into patriotism, and sadism into justice. Anybody could do it; it required no brains at all. It merely required no character.”

Joseph Heller, Catch-22

1716822916446.png

A piece of writing that so perfectly and succinctly predicted the future. It proves there is clairvoyance in art. Heller wrote this in the late 1950’s. It was published in 1961.

“It was miraculous. It was almost no trick at all, he saw, to turn vice into virtue and slander into truth, impotence into abstinence, arrogance into humility, plunder into philanthropy, thievery into honor, blasphemy into wisdom, brutality into patriotism, and sadism into justice. Anybody could do it; it required no brains at all. It merely required no character.”

Joseph Heller, Catch-22

View attachment 21244
1716725759401.jpg

"Happy Memorial Day to All, including the Human Scum that is working so hard to destroy our Once Great Country, & to the Radical Left, Trump Hating Federal Judge in New York that presided over, get this, TWO separate trials, that awarded a woman, who I never met before (a quick handshake at a celebrity event, 25 years ago, doesn’t count!), 91 MILLION DOLLARS for “DEFAMATION.” She didn’t know when the so-called event took place - sometime in the 1990’s - never filed a police report, didn’t have to produce the “dress” that she threatened me with (it showed negative!), & sung my praises in the first half of her CNN Interview with Alison Cooper, but changed her tune in the second half - Gee, I wonder why (UNDER APPEAL!)? The Rape charge was dropped by a jury! Or Arthur Engoron, the N.Y. State Wacko Judge who fined me almost 500 Million Dollars (UNDER APPEAL) for DOING NOTHING WRONG, used a Statute that has never been used before, gave me NO JURY, Mar-a-Lago at $18,000,000 - Now for Merchan!" DJT

Joseph Heller, Catch-22

View attachment 21244
My little brother recommended this book to me. That's some catch, that catch-22.

Joseph Heller, Catch-22

View attachment 21244
You’re right. It perfectly describes most governmental responses to COVID

My little brother recommended this book to me. That's some catch, that catch-22.
You voted for this crime family and have zero remorse. You also supported No Name "The Traitor." You have been exposed!!! Now comes the pain cheater, liar and supporter of Pedo Maps!!!
1716824708460.jpg

"Happy Memorial Day to All, including the Human Scum that is working so hard to destroy our Once Great Country, & to the Radical Left, Trump Hating Federal Judge in New York that presided over, get this, TWO separate trials, that awarded a woman, who I never met before (a quick handshake at a celebrity event, 25 years ago, doesn’t count!), 91 MILLION DOLLARS for “DEFAMATION.” She didn’t know when the so-called event took place - sometime in the 1990’s - never filed a police report, didn’t have to produce the “dress” that she threatened me with (it showed negative!), & sung my praises in the first half of her CNN Interview with Alison Cooper, but changed her tune in the second half - Gee, I wonder why (UNDER APPEAL!)? The Rape charge was dropped by a jury! Or Arthur Engoron, the N.Y. State Wacko Judge who fined me almost 500 Million Dollars (UNDER APPEAL) for DOING NOTHING WRONG, used a Statute that has never been used before, gave me NO JURY, Mar-a-Lago at $18,000,000 - Now for Merchan!" DJT
Happy? Memorial Day should be solemn, even appropriately sad for some people.

Joseph Heller, Catch-22

View attachment 21244
1716826223772.png

Back