The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Op-ed February 26, 2019

Jordan Schachtel

Commentary: Another media hoax — Anti-Trump letter’s 58 ‘bipartisan’ signers are mostly Obama officials
Credibility takes another hit

Photo by Mitchell Layton/Getty Images

Jordan Schachtel

A so-called "bipartisan" letter from 58 national security officials condemning the president's use of an emergency declaration for border security has almost nothing "bipartisan" about it. In fact, it's a document signed by a who's who of top Obama administration officials and fiercely anti-Trump figures. But that didn't stop the media from reporting the story as if there were actual bipartisan consensus.

The letter made the rounds through the legacy media on Monday, castigating the president's use of an emergency declaration to enhance U.S. border security measures. It claims that there is "no factual basis for the declaration of a national emergency," adding that there is no justification for "reprogramming billions of dollars in funding to construct a wall at the southern border."

Teeing up an anti-Trump, open-borders narrative, Politico reported: "President Donald Trump — already facing opposition on his national emergency declaration from House Democrats and a collection of state attorneys general — will on Monday have to contend with a rebuke by a bipartisan group of 58 former national security officials denouncing the White House's directive."

Countless media publications, including CNN, Politico, The Washington Post, The Associated Press, and many more, claimed that the letter was bipartisan, offering credibility to the argument that these former national security officials are somehow neutral in their outlook

News February 26, 2019

Dave Urbanski

CNN panelist: 'Racist' Trump doesn't view 'black people as fully human'

'This is a president who knows he's on the wrong side of history'

Image source: Mediaite video screenshot (left); YouTube screenshot (right)

The former editor-in-chief of Ebony magazine told CNN host Don Lemon that "racist" President Donald Trump doesn't view "black people as fully human."

Kierna Mayo offered her observation Monday night in the wake of a war of words between Trump and filmmaker Spike Lee, who fired the first shot over the bow during his acceptance speech Sunday night after winning Best Adapted Screenplay for his movie "BlacKkKlansman" at the Academy Awards.

980x.jpg

"The 2020 presidential election is around the corner," Lee told the audience, reading from notes and never mentioning Trump's name. "Let's all mobilize. Let's all be on the right side of history. Make the moral choice between love versus hate. Let's do the right thing."

Trump responded on Twitter, calling Lee's subtle salvo against him "racist" and insisting he's done more for black people than nearly any other president

Attacking John Wayne
Posted at 8:30 am on February 26, 2019 by Mike Ford

john-wayne-gunsmoke-SCREENSHOT-620x376.jpg
Proving once again that she is not only smarter than I am, but also much quicker on the draw, my fellow contributor Sister Toldjah, has penned an excellent article regarding leftist attacks on that great American icon, John Wayne—and done so before I could even organize my first paragraph. She does a stellar job describing how the leftists just can’t stop using race as a cudgel, even stooping to excoriate a man long dead. Before you look at my thoughts below, please check out her efforts here.

It’s true that Wayne spoke in terms not socially acceptable today. Got it. He was a product of his era. But looking deeper into what he actually said and how he lived his life—how he actually treated people of all colors and beliefs, much Like Charlton Heston who marched with Dr Martin Luther King, he’s definitely more of a man, more of a civil rights leader than that race profiteer Jesse Jackson ever could hope to be. This latest attack, is merely meant to shiv John Wayne in the back, while as he’s been for decades, unable to defend himself.

Along with my Dad, John Wayne was my lodestar as a young man trying to discover what it meant to be a real man—a real American. Both of these MEN portrayed combat heroes, Wayne on The Silver Screen, my Dad, in actual combat. Although he never served in a war, I imagined Wayne’s portrayals, as a movie about my Father’s heroic achievements in Korea—Bronze Star, with “V” device among others.

I applied to West Point because of both of them. My fervent dream was to command a company in the storied, 82nd Airborne Division, which I eventually did, despite my obvious shortcomings. In the movie, “The Longest Day, ” John Wayne, portrayed LTC Benjamin Vandervoort, Commander of the 2/505 Parachute Infantry Regiment. LTC Vandervoort broke his ankle on the D-Day jump and was forced to hobble around on it until his troops “liberated” a wheelbarrow to truck him around—one tough hombre. A few generations later, I was privileged to command HHC, 3rd Battalion, of that same Regiment. Dream—Achieved.

A small aside: The movie portrayed a technical error. It showed Vandervoort/Wayne launching from the aircraft, with his Static Line unhooked, which would have kept his chute from opening and of course, resulted in his impacting the ground at terminal velocity. Our standing joke among Infantrymen, was that only John Wayne could do that—and live.

Moving forward a few decades, who can forget the final scene in the Green Berets, where the little Vietnamese kid, Ham Chuk, asks after learning that Peter-San (the Scrounger) has died, “But—what will happen to me?” And COL Kirby (John Wayne) responds…”You’re what this is all about!” Even now, I’m choked up, just writing about this scene. Point of fact, there is even a hill at Ft Benning, GA named after him—John Wayne Hill, where the fire base battle was filmed.

Marion Michael Morrison, AKA John Wayne, is a real American icon. From my foxhole, all I can see, is that the leftists can only make progress, real progress, by attacking the pillars that are the foundational underpinnings of our great country—like the Boy Scouts, the Military, our Churches and of course and, in and of himself, that great American Hero, John Wayne. That’s their purpose. They will attack anything to do with Americanism and American Manhood in order to foster their communist beliefs and advance their evil agenda. This attack on John Wayne is just another firefight in the ongoing battle for American Manhood

What agenda?
DUMBING IT DOWN: North Carolina Lowers Standards For Rating Schools

gettyimages-926840464.jpg

Photo by Sydney Bourne/GettyImages

By Hank Berrien
February 26, 2019
views
The North Carolina legislature is discussing a bill that would lower the standards for public schools, allowing the schools to be judged by a less stringent standard.

House Bill 145 states:

The State Board of Education shall calculate the overall school performance score by adding the school achievement score, as provided in subsection (b) of this section, and the school growth score, as determined using EVAAS as provided in subsection (c) of this section, earned by a school. The school achievement score shall account for eighty percent (80%), and the school growth score shall account for twenty percent of the total sum. For all schools, the total school performance score shall be converted to a 100-point scale and used to determine an overall school performance grade. The overall school performance grade shall be based on the following scale and shall not be modified to add any other designation related to other performance measures such as a "plus" or "minus":

Then the bill outlines the new parameters:

A school performance score of at least 90 85 is equivalent to an overall school performance grade of A.
A school performance score of at least 80 70 is equivalent to an overall school performance grade of B.
A school performance score of at least 70 55 is equivalent to an overall school performance grade of C.
A school performance score of at least 60 40 is equivalent to an overall school performance grade of D.
A school performance score of less than 60 points 40 is equivalent to an overall school performance grade of

HHS docs show thousands of alleged incidents of sexual abuse against unaccompanied minors in custody

Washington (CNN)The Department of Health and Human Services received more than 4,500 complaints of sexual abuse against unaccompanied minors from 2014-2018, according to internal agency documents released Tuesday by Florida Democratic Rep. Ted Deutch.

In addition,1,303 complaints were reported to the Justice Department during that same time frame, according to the documents.
Deutch addressed the documents during a high-profile House hearing Tuesday on the Trump administration's "zero tolerance" policy that resulted in thousands of immigrant children being separated from their parents.
He said that the documents "demonstrate over the past three years, there have been 154 staff on unaccompanied minor, let me repeat that, staff on unaccompanied minor allegations of sexual assault."

"This works out on average to one sexual assault by HHS staff on unaccompanied minor per week," he added.

When President Trump was reached for comment he stated "Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything."

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/donald-trump-tape-transcript.html

#Making America Great?#

HHS docs show thousands of alleged incidents of sexual abuse against unaccompanied minors in custody

Washington (CNN)The Department of Health and Human Services received more than 4,500 complaints of sexual abuse against unaccompanied minors from 2014-2018, according to internal agency documents released Tuesday by Florida Democratic Rep. Ted Deutch.

In addition,1,303 complaints were reported to the Justice Department during that same time frame, according to the documents.
Deutch addressed the documents during a high-profile House hearing Tuesday on the Trump administration's "zero tolerance" policy that resulted in thousands of immigrant children being separated from their parents.
He said that the documents "demonstrate over the past three years, there have been 154 staff on unaccompanied minor, let me repeat that, staff on unaccompanied minor allegations of sexual assault."

"This works out on average to one sexual assault by HHS staff on unaccompanied minor per week," he added.

When President Trump was reached for comment he stated "Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything."

#Making America Great?#

Fake News.....unless of course Jeffery Epstein was near the facility....
Which would account for all 154 in the first year under Obama's
last year.....

#Making America Great?#
Fake News.

Back