The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Sheriff Joe has a new girl friend,

dua-lipa.jpg

“I have never heard or seen such outrageous, distorted reporting in 27 years of public life.”
—President Richard M. Nixon

You think we may hit that 7% target friedlander set?

You should start planning your Inauguration 2021 party... you might be serving fine Friesland booze.

Unlike huli huli boi, some folks are willing to put their money where their pie-hole is and perhaps they will end up with a nice little ROI.

Huli huli boi knows he's wrong, however, so like the chicken, he just crossed the road...

But Racist Sterno Joe...can he really pass up the chance at 100 cases of sterno? That's got to be at least a weeks worth of slurping for Racist Joe! C'mon Joe. Be like the hirsute one, take a chance. Put your markers on the table! You never know if you might profit!

Kek.

If you don't get paid well find another job. I am supposed to get emotional about that and the climate change hoax?
My point exactly. Who controls all the money and what’s happening to the earth over decades aren’t issues where you can show a fetus or an ms-13 member to work people up.
Trump plays to emotions. It got him enough votes in the right places to win. It may work again, but I doubt it.

Apparently, besides acting like the fencing and barriers that already exist along the southern border were of his making, t has now, despite past decades of grand parades and fireworks in D.C. on the 4th of July, t has decided that maybe, possibly we should start having grand parades and fireworks every year, "on or around the 4th of July", at least he is considering it . . . who buys this BS? Oh yeah we have some of them in here, suckers!
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/02/trump-proposes-july-4-parade-in-d-c-which-already-exists.html

My point exactly. Who controls all the money and what’s happening to the earth over decades aren’t issues where you can show a fetus or an ms-13 member to work people up.
Trump plays to emotions. It got him enough votes in the right places to win. It may work again, but I doubt it.
Just win baby.

Back