The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Chiming in after the fact. He was challenged, he backed down, he had no backup and now the peanut gallery chimes in.
Feels good that I finally cost him all credibility.

How did YOU cost him ANY credibility......

You are the one who's lost ALL credibility.

" Messy " Financial go back thru your posts and review your
plunge into the implausible statements that destroy all of your
credibility......

Believe all women

Shitstain, do you believe these women?

List of Trump's accusers and their allegations of sexual misconduct

At least 16 women have accused Donald Trump of varying inappropriate behavior, including allegations of sexual harassment or sexual assault, all coming forward with their accusations before or during his bid for the White House.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/list-trumps-accusers-allegations-sexual-misconduct/story?id=51956410

trump-access-hollywood-c2paspaweaacve8.jpg

I swear I know what you mean. He was called out by a couple of guys as being a liar and a phony. They offered to prove it, he said “no.” Nobody supported him. He won!
How is he a liar and a phony? Just because he doesn't believe what you say? A couple of guys? You, e, rat, Fries and booty?
Now that's funny.

At least 16 women have accused Donald Trump of varying inappropriate behavior, including allegations of sexual harassment or sexual assault, all coming forward with their accusations before or during his bid for the White House.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/list-trumps-accusers-allegations-sexual-misconduct/story?id=51956410

No, you people fucked that up with the false Kavanaugh thing.

I swear I know what you mean. He was called out by a couple of guys as being a liar and a phony. They offered to prove it, he said “no.” Nobody supported him. He won!

Your local Hospital will attend to the damage you are inflicting upon yourself
with the repeated impacts of your poor face against the bano mirror.....

Fairfax: On second thought, maybe my 2021 rival is spreading “smear” against me instead of Northam
Ed Morrissey Feb 05, 2019 2:01 PM
a9b409b3-470f-4678-8f9a-04488e734634.png

Baier: Say, where are the “we believe her” Democrats and media figures now

WATCH: Cory Booker Tries To Trap Judicial Nominee, Embarrasses Himsel

By Ryan Saavedra
@realsaavedra
February 5, 2019
1k views
Sen. Cory Booker tried to trap President Donald Trump's nominee to replace Judge Brett Kavanaugh on the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals on Tuesday and ended up embarrassing himself.

Daily Wire TV

Cory Booker Could Become America's Third Bachelor President

During the confirmation hearing, Booker pressed Neomi Rao over her stances on LGBT issues, specifically on whether she has ever hired any LGBT law clerks.

"Have you ever had any LGBTQ law clerks?" Booker asked.

"Senator, I've yet to be a judge," Rao responded. "I don't have law clerks."

Fox News noted that the "American Bar Association said Monday it has deemed Rao 'well-qualified' for the appeals court."

How is he a liar and a phony? Just because he doesn't believe what you say? A couple of guys? You, e, rat, Fries and booty?
Now that's funny.
Isn’t that the whole point, or did you miss basically 100% of it? We sought to verify our respective views by betting and asking any expert of his choice. He declined, aka chickened out. Very simple to verify facts. It wasn’t a debate about opinions. He was afraid. We figured him out...you didn’t enter the discussion. Neither did anyone else who likes him...

I’m glad because I suspected all along that he was a know-nothing blowhard, who lives in fantasy.

The debate was sorta like me telling you that Hillary is really the president and explaining why. That stupid.

Back