The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

I love how we borrow over a billion from the Chinese to pay our farmers who are struggling from the Chinese tariffs, all because they voted for Trump.
Not dissimilar logic to refusing to pay TSA and FBI employees because we need border security.
Same logic as you people on here. Except you might not even understand what I just said...
Do you understand what you just said?

gv012319dAPR20190123054509.jpg

et cetera Miller --

“There’s something deeply wrong with Stephen Miller — I think we can all acknowledge that. And maybe someday he’ll have a relationship with a live human woman.” -- Rick Wilson today on TV interview.

The fact that YOU posted that says a lot about your inner psychic......
Here's to hoping you wash your vinyl companion after service....

He doesn’t need no stinking warrant kek. He’s our President and has the power to speak anywhere anytime.

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
Fake news thief.

QUOTE="espola, post: 243082, member: 3"

/QUOTE

I'm glad you posted that !

Now go wipe your ass, because you just shit all over yourself and YOUR
DEMOCRATIC POSITION !

QUOTE="espola, post: 243082, member: 3"

/QUOTE

I'm glad you posted that !

Now go wipe your ass, because you just shit all over yourself and YOUR
DEMOCRATIC POSITION !
That thief thinks we care about his stupid cites to commie manifestos.

We believe in the US Constitution!

Back