The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

While the Left parades the Orange bad Guy around like it’s some great achievement to drum up old charges whilst ignore all the laws they break…

Let’s not ignore the fact China and Russia also just brokered a massive Peace Treaty between the Saudi’s and Iran…..

Meanwhile we are focused on Men in Women's Sports…

Only One Reason "they" hate Trump. Only One Reason they so scared of The Lion Trump and they will cheat, steal, buy you, bribe you & blackmail you with woodchipper & them more spying, lying and always use jabs + masks to not get busted and will stab anyone in the back to get ahead and save themselves. Only One Reason they would put US ALL through hell the last 7 years. No one cheats like this unless they got something super embarrassing and something that will lock them up forever, Only One Reason, MOO! They don't want their evil secret spilled out for all to see, Only One Reason. The List is going to come out and it's not looking good for many. All this is distractions so no one reads the Fauci files and watch Jan 6th videos. Tucker got stopped? They said the biggest crowd in NYC yesterday was the press, let that sink in. Only One Reason why Espola hates Trump, MTG and Liz Crokin so much. What are these cheaters hiding? What they really like and what desires of the flesh they have, which is disgusting and pure evil. I told you all what this was all about, dark to light 4 years ago. Hate vs love is no contest and love wins because God wins and God=Love. No more hate allowed on planet earth and the cheating, spying and lying is coming to a big stop once and for all. No more pay for play games, yay. I actually have a chance at success now and will look to provide help to those in need. I'm super stoked, the tables are turning. I won't be on here like I used to. It's not official "bye bye" but it will be way less time on here for Crush. The Legend in his own mind has to go and help humanity in other ways. I hope you guys and Grace T wake up soon. Hate Orange Man is anyone's right but it does make it wrong to do this to a President unless you have Only One Reason. I get to work with three businesses and help them get off the grown and grow them into beautiful new companies. I love you all and TY to all of you who have sent me well wishes and beautiful PMs. It does mean a lot and why I keep coming back. God Bless you all and God Bless America. We got this you guys and love will win because the TRUTH always prevails.

Happy Holy Wednesday or for some, Spy Wednesday. We have so many back stabbers and asshats who spy and snitch on pals all to make $$$ or make it in life. It's called cheating on a pal for money. Judas also got mad at a woman (sound familiar?) for using expensive perfume on Yeshua. This was the day the spy turned in The Christ for 30 coins. Horrible way to live your life on earth, cheating, stealing and then spying on your pals. Poor guy felt so bad he killed himself.

1680706257298.png

Only One Reason "they" hate Trump. Only One Reason they so scared of The Lion Trump and they will cheat, steal, buy you, bribe you & blackmail you with woodchipper & them more spying, lying and always use jabs + masks to not get busted and will stab anyone in the back to get ahead and save themselves. Only One Reason they would put US ALL through hell the last 7 years. No one cheats like this unless they got something super embarrassing and something that will lock them up forever, Only One Reason, MOO! They don't want their evil secret spilled out for all to see, Only One Reason. The List is going to come out and it's not looking good for many. All this is distractions so no one reads the Fauci files and watch Jan 6th videos. Tucker got stopped? They said the biggest crowd in NYC yesterday was the press, let that sink in. Only One Reason why Espola hates Trump, MTG and Liz Crokin so much. What are these cheaters hiding? What they really like and what desires of the flesh they have, which is disgusting and pure evil. I told you all what this was all about, dark to light 4 years ago. Hate vs love is no contest and love wins because God wins and God=Love. No more hate allowed on planet earth and the cheating, spying and lying is coming to a big stop once and for all. No more pay for play games, yay. I actually have a chance at success now and will look to provide help to those in need. I'm super stoked, the tables are turning. I won't be on here like I used to. It's not official "bye bye" but it will be way less time on here for Crush. The Legend in his own mind has to go and help humanity in other ways. I hope you guys and Grace T wake up soon. Hate Orange Man is anyone's right but it does make it wrong to do this to a President unless you have Only One Reason. I get to work with three businesses and help them get off the grown and grow them into beautiful new companies. I love you all and TY to all of you who have sent me well wishes and beautiful PMs. It does mean a lot and why I keep coming back. God Bless you all and God Bless America. We got this you guys and love will win because the TRUTH always prevails.
Who is Liz Crokin?

Fudd, I visit CNN's site every day. Not once have they ever had anything nice or positive to say about Trump. Not once. Same with MSNBC. Those 2 networks only exist because they spend every waking moment bashing Trump. Maybe that's why both came off 2002 as their worst ratings year in a very long time.

Fudd, I visit CNN's site every day. Not once have they ever had anything nice or positive to say about Trump. Not once. Same with MSNBC. Those 2 networks only exist because they spend every waking moment bashing Trump. Maybe that's why both came off 2002 as their worst ratings year in a very long time.

Being critical of t since long before the golden escalator day is just being truthful.

I don't pay a lot of attention to what you write these days. You've proven who you are. You're a hit-and-run kind of guy.

Every party is full of hypocrites.

I hadn't considered the possibility of you responding to me without actually reading what I posted, but it makes sense now that you admit it.

As for hypocrites in all parties? I agree with that. As a consequence of my belief in that, I work to overcome the power that political parties have in our daily lives. After reading the early positions papers of the Libertarian Party, I thought they might agree with that judgment -- but they don't -- they're just more of the same "what's in it for me" partisan bullshit.

I hadn't considered the possibility of you responding to me without actually reading what I posted, but it makes sense now that you admit it.

As for hypocrites in all parties? I agree with that. As a consequence of my belief in that, I work to overcome the power that political parties have in our daily lives. After reading the early positions papers of the Libertarian Party, I thought they might agree with that judgment -- but they don't -- they're just more of the same "what's in it for me" partisan bullshit.

Why would I concern myself with your content when you continue avoiding the accusation of calling me a liar in reference to Biden? And speaking of Biden, to Kicker's point, everything with you it "t". "t" this and "t" that. You're not neutral in any way. You're not critical of Biden in any way. Maybe you were years ago, but I don't have the time or interest in reading your autobiography. Funny how you "independents" aren't bothered by the plethora of quotes, lies and dirty money associated with the Biden family. He's the one in charge. You'd never know it, but as fucked up as things are right now, it actually makes a ton of sense there's nobody manipulating his puppet strings.

Back