The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Misuse of campaign funds is a federal crime and thus out of the jurisdiction of DA Bragg. However, falsifying business records is a New York crime, and falsifying business records to hide another crime, even a Federal crime or a crime committed in another state, is a more serious crime.

I'm sure more will become clear when the indictment documents become public.

Well, Cohen made the payments. Maybe even added it to his bill for 'legal services' rendered. However, Mr. Perjury can try to convince everyone he knew what Trump wanted, or put his hand over his heart and promise Trump told him to do it, but I don't believe that holds up on court. What's most interesting is that sex outside of marriage is a real problem for democrats now. Bill Clinton thinks that's hilarious.

Stormy still owes Trump a lot of money so she's got nothing to lose. Her dignity sailed decades ago.

Well, Cohen made the payments. Maybe even added it to his bill for 'legal services' rendered. However, Mr. Perjury can try to convince everyone he knew what Trump wanted, or put his hand over his heart and promise Trump told him to do it, but I don't believe that holds up on court. What's most interesting is that sex outside of marriage is a real problem for democrats now. Bill Clinton thinks that's hilarious.

Stormy still owes Trump a lot of money so she's got nothing to lose. Her dignity sailed decades ago.
That is such a cogent argument that I am left speechless.

Espola + EOTL= Jack Smith

1680561681151.png

REPORT: THE DOJ HAS UNCOVERED “SIGNIFICANT” EVIDENCE TRUMP MAY HAVE OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE, WHICH IS AS BIG A DEAL AS IT SOUNDS

D.A. BRAGG JUST ILLEGALLY LEAKED THE 33 points of Indictment. There are no changes or surprises from those he leaked days ago directly out of the Grand Jury. No Crime by Trump. What a MESS. Bragg should resign, NOW! DJT

Back